It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother Kinect Could Be Watching You at Home

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You're taking this and making it something that it's not. Don't take a small quote and use it for your crusade against ' big brother.' You haven't got to worry about being seen naked, etc. You turn your Xbox 360 off when it's not in use right? If you even own one, you know you wouldn't just leave it on or it would risk over heating.

The Kinect isn't going to do any thing unless it's in operation! If it bothered you enough, you could unplug it when it's not in use. You people will take any thing you can to make it out to be what it's not for your own agenda. It's sad really. Microsoft isn't the enemy. You want to know who is? YOU are your enemy. Any parent's here shouldn't buy into this ridiculous nonsense and restrict their child from having Kinect or go around spreading what you've read here as some gospel truth. Use your common sense, geesh!
edit on 14-11-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

My life has proven that gov and polcie are perving into homes in london uk. Its real.

Just that you guys want to live in ignorance.

I wonder what the microsoft research labs do and will do with these things. Plus they do have research labs microsoft does, and it is high tech, and you can be sure on that.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

im not going to £100 just to keep it switched off am i.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

thay have camres in those houses two i seen a documentary on one

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by leejones

Yep, the uk police and gov and council, did this to my life, we cannot ever talk in our sitting room in peace and quiet, absolutely amazing. No crimes comitted but these people just made it up, and they can perve into your life.

They have been trying to humiliate me for 18 years plus, its amazing. Then people out there pretend something like that is not happening that our gov or organisation would not do such a thing.

There is no limit to what these people would not go.

Plus the police and gov people would laugh in your face as they laughing about taking your privacy away.

People in power truly are amazing. Pure evil.

If you people ever experience the evil of people preving into your home so they can humiliate you in your life you will see what it is like. I have had it for 18.5 years now. No crimes, but these people just make it up.

This is the uk gov and police and council. I have lived with this extreme rubbish of perving into my life for all this time. So how come uk always talkes about human rights, lol, yep right tell that too the people you treat like me.

Uk torture people in there homes, and i bet usa have the same tactics.

Then they go out into the world and say oh yes we have human rights, lol.
edit on 11/14/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Not surprising at all, I suppose as long as your xbox isn't plugged into the internet big brother can't watch but if you are... I fully expect holographic computers and interfaces to come in the next decade or two, this is just the first device, the more developed ones will be able to watch you 24/7, Kinect obviously can't.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
People have to remember that microsoft have massive research budget and they have labs in usa, doing what?

Ms does not just deal with windows.

They research all sorts of high tech stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If the goverment carnt admit to using video surveillance then how can microsoft,thay should be fined you donte found out till after you pay for it.thats ripping you off.
edit on 14-11-2010 by leejones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

All is done under the disguise of anti-terrorism. You can't go anywhere in the UK with being videoed by CCTV. You drive anywhere and your registration is recorded in car parks, road side camera's, petrol stations etc.

I also believe that this was part of the reason why they wanted these complicated pay as you drive road tax. Just think they would have everyone's journey's mapped, automated speed fines.

We gave up all our privacy rights under the last Government.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am still going to buy Kinect but I am going to wait till there are better games.If they want to watch me playing then they will be wasting their time. Will make sure system is off at the wall when not in use though.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A thread already exists regarding the spying capabilities of the Kinect

Kinect IS Spying on You

Check it out for more information.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pershing1973

I do not know about the roads and cars as i do not drive. But i think also it has been going on longer, its only that now they are brash enough to say it to all of us and they know not enough of you will make problems for them, as tv and your water supply and things have everyone subdued now.

Just look at that gs thing that alot have nwo to tell them how to drive somewhere, it makes it easier but it also lets them know where you are and what you do.

Just imagine someone is collecting all these infos, and they collect all info of the net and categorize it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri

WTF? Unbelieveable! Well not really these slimballs will do anything they can to get into our lives and our heads, well they just lost a sale here thats for sure. I am so sick of these big corperations thinking it is ok to spy on our lifes. Please do NOT buy this for you or your kids this christmas season!

www.newsfactor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I honestly doubt that Microsoft lost any significant amount of sales due to that statement. People just don't seem to care anymore due to conditioning. If you do think that this effects sales due to a big brother complex, you really need to take a closer look at your online activities as well as the tracking device in your pocket a.k.a. a cell phone.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Existing Original Thread Located Here

Please contribute to the original thread

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join