It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow is this a look into are future!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It should have been dark, for it was night, but it was not dark. Everywhere there were lights—lines of light—circles and blurs of light—ten thousand torches would not have been the same. The sky itself was alight—you could barely see the stars for the glow in the sky. I thought to myself "This is strong magic" and trembled. There was a roaring in my ears like the rushing of rivers. Then my eyes grew used to the light and my ears to the sound. I knew that I was seeing the city as it had been when the gods were alive

I had just found a door I could open when the dogs decided to rush. Ha! They were surprised when I shut the door in their faces—it was a good door, of strong metal. I could hear their foolish baying beyond it but I did not stop to answer them. I was in darkness—I found stairs and climbed. There were many stairs, turning around till my head was dizzy. At the top was another door—I found the knob and opened it. I was in a long small chamber—on one side of it was a bronze door that could not be opened, for it had no handle. Perhaps there was a magic word to open it but I did not have the word. I turned to the door in the opposite side of the wall. The lock of it was broken and I opened it and went in.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Please move this if it is in the wrong thread .........TKS BD6
2nd LINE

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ummmmm...I think you just MAY be posting in the wrong forum?? Even the wrong site??
Unless I am totally brainless and cant read into what it is you are trying to convey at least.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Not sure what this is meant to be.

But I imagined this story was about some guy in the future after the world was destroyed. Going back in time to a city full of people...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BigDuke6

I love the smell of what the hell in the morning!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
WTF

edit on 13-11-2010 by JPeveto4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
ive read it 5 times now

how much acid? lsd?

did u meditate yourself into a different dimension?

flash backs from an alien life?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think OP meant to stick this in the sort stories section.
but I could be wrong... lol

if i am wrong,
i to must ask...
wth?
lol

new topics

top topics

join