It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS airs lake Eerie UFO vid.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
August saw a veritable mini flap over one of the grat lakes.
These lights in the sky wereseen over a period of tims, and i think are ongoing to this day.
Many declared them to be aircraft landing or taking off in the crowded skies of the great lakes airways, but make up your own mind and let me know if you too think these are landing lights or navigation marker lights.
Somehow i doubt it..........................

www.ufo-blogger.com... +%28UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29
edit on 12-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Microsoft MSN login page?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i thought the lake Eerie ufo was a hoax?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
fixed

www.ufo-blogger.com... +%28UFO-Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29

This is msm news CBS......have a look and give me YOUR take

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This one reminds me of the Horn Lake sighting, that I bought hook line and sinker until it was explained.
I'm not sure what to make of the Erie sighting, but these look a lot alike to me.
Here's the vids for comparison, the 1st video of sighting and the 2nd is the debunking.

Lake Horn - It get's more interesting in the second half

Explained from same position- a fleet of FedEx planes

For what it's worth,
spec

edit on 12-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I gotts wait till i get to a wired connection but ill check em out aand get back to you tonight....
There have been many reports of activity over the great lakes, and dont forget thats where the F94 and UFO collided (their blips merged on radar)and not a trace of either was ever found.We lost two men chasing that UFO.
If it isnt ET then what are they up there?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The fact that it is compared to the phoenix lights, which have been shown to be flares, means that this is low on credibility for me personally.

I also love the way that rather than go to a scientist or respected astronomer etc, they go for a "local UFO enthusiast".

*sigh* It's things like this that really damage the real investigative work done by us believers who value the meaning of real evidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

The fact that it is compared to the phoenix lights, which have been shown to be flares, means that this is low on credibility for me personally.

Really? Phoenix lights have been debunked??

I confess I didn't know that. I agree with you that the UFO enthousiast was not really the best guy to talk to. Anyway the lights shown in the vid don't resemble Fedex fleets at all and look very much to the white/yellow/reddish/blueish orbs spotted everywhere in the world.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Interesting vid, good find OP!!

Interesting time we are living, I must admit I have a strange, deep gut feeling about the months ahead.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

There are many vids and documents explaining the phoenix lights, here is a short and concise one:

edit on 2010/11/12 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I see modern aircraft, for me It's all about perspective and filming point of view.
Here is the the video embedded.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

There are many vids and documents explaining the phoenix lights
reply to post by Morgil

Right, but the flare theory has been debunked, too:

edit on 12-11-2010 by Hundroid because: wrong url

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Love when people come along saying the pheonix lights have been debunked as flares just because this is the official story does not make it true - flares does not account for the numerous eye witnesses which saw a large object black out the stars. When investigating are you going to take the official stories word for what happened or actually listen to the many people who actually saw this event including politicians, police and many other respected people. Take your misleading comments somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I watched again the vid, the ufo enthousiast looks sincere and balanced. Some things I noticed: at 0:54 the way a light appears is IMHO not from this planet. This same light forms a distinct triangle with other two friends of her, a triangle already seen lurking around

Animals get very nervous and dogs are barking, behaviours recorded in most ufo sightings. If it's a hoax is very well done, but I don't think so. Or could it be project BlueBeam??

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Aye, the only video and therefore hard evidence, shows the lights directly above an AFB, and disappearing behind the mountain range in the vicinity of the AFB. no "V" shape flying in any kind of pattern.

Out of the so called "thousands of sightings" there seems to be only one video in common circulation and it indicates it is over an AFB.

Now I am a UFO believer but I require hard evidence and the evidence in this case simply fails to deliver unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I see modern aircraft

What kind of modern aircraft has only white lights and is capable to hover silently for such a long time??

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Now I am a UFO believer

I am not sure about myself yet!! Not kidding at all!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
lol, trust me, it's even harder being a believer trying to find the truth in an ocean of dis-info and hoaxes. Not that you posted a hoax etc, just needs to be filtered for the purpose of truth.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Like I said it's about perspective.
Incoming aircraft can appear to be hovering.
Depending on their distance,speed and approach they can hover for what seems forever.
Go to your nearest air port, at night and line your camera with the run way at distance and you too can become a you -tube sensation.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Morgil do you really think the lights of this OP are aircrafts or flares?? In my opinion, both have to be excluded unless the army found a very advanced way to harness antigravity (better than B2 etc.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join