It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN don't want to investigate source of Haiti Cholera Outbreak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The UN have said not to investigate into the source of the Haiti Cholera Outbreak. Reminds me of the Twin Towers rubble being shipped out without first having a crime scene investigation; there are some things that are not meant to be investigated

A lot of people believe that what has been happening in Haiti is NWO depopulation. Is this Cholera Outbreak some kind of Bio Attack?

UN don't want to investigate source of Haiti Cholera Outbreak

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

You need to read the book Lab 257 about Plum Island New York. I have wondered myself about this cholera. It seemed as if it was under control and then BAM it is epidemic now ???

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by piercebitchone
reply to post by jameshawkings

You need to read the book Lab 257 about Plum Island New York. I have wondered myself about this cholera. It seemed as if it was under control and then BAM it is epidemic now ???

I just Googled the book, looks fascinating (and disturbing too)

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Very interesting article -- thanks for the link!

I did some reading on the basics of cholera at Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...) -- very interesting. I can see why they might not attempt to link it to a source, since a lot of folks came in to help with relief ... and often these people are world travelers. So it might have (for instance) come in with an American missionary who had been near Tibet recently but was asymptomatic.

When I started thinking about this, I realized how little I know about aid workers and the process of getting aid to a foreign country. I'm not sure who gets tested for what when they enter a country on a visa, for instance.

I thought that they'd profiled enough data to get a source for the infection (this is basic epidemiological practice in first world countries). However, Haiti has a lot of problems (economic and otherwise) and at this point it's going to impact everyone still living in shelters all over the island.

Anyway... thanks for the article. I think I'll do a bit more reading.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I wanted to make a new thread but they prevent me. So my theory is that months after the earthquake, a sudden outbreak of cholera takes place and starts to infect people at an alarming rate? I do no know about you if you remember but it each country where there is earthquake or flooding, diseases such as cholera starts weeks after the natural disaster, not months.

Why i do not believe that the disease comes from any kind of river, i mean common, there are more doctors there that we have currently in our hospitals, so they should warn them not to go to rivers and all

The haitians are the people living there, so they have a front view of whatever is happeing there. So if they say that the UN brought the disease with them, it must be TRUE. I suspect that some dark govermnent is testing a new form of bio weapon on the Haitian people and all the "medecins sans frontieres" and UN are together in this.

new topics

top topics

join