It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon discovery by China predicted by Shaman/Wisdomkeeper "Little Grandmother"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The thread on the moon discovery by China that is currently unfolding in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is predicted in video #4 of this series by Sioux Shaman/Wisdom Keeper "Little Grandmother". Please watch the whole series if you have some time, otherwise skip to video #4 for the relevant bits.

She mentions that in the year 2010, ancient structures on earth will be tied to discovered structures on the moon. She also discusses the spirals that are appearing around the world.

YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 1/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 2/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 3/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 4/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 5/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 6/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 7/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 8/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 9/10 www.youtube.com...
YouTube - 2010 with Shaman, Kiesha Crowther 10/10 www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-11-2010 by msdesertrat because: modify title to be more specific

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the links! I have not heard of this before, very interesting. I got through the fourth video and now have to go back and watch the rest.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by msdesertrat

Hey the first video at the 5:05 mark, What do you see.
Thisis compleatly weird if its not fake.

Preston.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've been following Kiesha for a while now, and her messages are very touching and awakening, I'd definitely recommend checking her video's out, you never know, you may feel more awakened with a wider perspective of the world after listening to her... and I mean truly listening to her

Great post!

Peace ..v,

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

The woman in the tree?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Yes, at least thats what I see too.
Do you think that its real ?

Preston.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

I see faces in the trees all the time. Now that you have noticed one, I bet you will too.

As far as the relevance thereof I can't comment. But I say it is definitely there.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing these videos OP. I just finished watching them all and everything said is the truth.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
she pridicted pyramids right?

I bet it will be pyramids

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I watched this series last night .I enjoyed it .

The Ideas set forth have some very relevant concepts to the human being . She is right how the human mind controls the heart and it should be the other way around when the Heart rules the mind . Its worth a watch . If only if it make you think a little bit .

I was reading about Puma Punka and its age being possibly older than stated before I watched it I thought it was funny it would pop up in the series . Then today the NASA announcement and the China photograph made me think .

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by msdesertrat

Thanks for the links. She is great. I was truly inspired after listening to her. Bring on the change people!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Have there been any newer videos from her?

Seems like it's been a while since I heard anything about her. I do admit her videos are really interesting and she says some powerful stuff.

I want her to be right, so I'm following her videos.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Unfortunatly I am unable to watch videos on my phone, but judging by the comments they seem to be pretty good... If there is anyone that could briefly sumerise what are in the videos, I would appreciate it..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thank you very much for these videos, star for you my friend! Event though many of the things she says has the potential to be complete and utter bullsh**, the message is clear; be on with the universe, be one with all your family on earth, i.e ALL life, and start handing out love everywhere! those movies gave me some long overdue hope for humanity, it's time we free ourselves from the arrogant skeksis that has robbed our life for everything it should be, shifted our spirituality and blinded us from our true self.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join