It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Would you take a "loan" for your entire personal debt load without knowing who was lending the money out?

Of course not. They would be able to change the terms and conditions of the loan at any time.

An organization that has more money than all the Governments combined? In the 1920's, JD Rockerfeller told his kids and grandkids that they HAD to give away more than 50% of their inheritances. He had figured out that if the banks had to pay interest on the money they had, it would actually require printing more US dollars than were available in the USA at that time, and that as a a result, the burden of just paying the interest on their money would devalue the US dollar, and actually devalue their holdings as a result.

That was in the 1920's. They've had nearly 100 years to grow their wealth since then!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

well I don't watch TV myself and have not in some years... I have a pop-up blocker and a no-script add on installed too

more people need to tune-out imo and get their children away from the tube because I also feel the children are one of the main targeted audiences.

it really is Dawn of the Dead out there !

edit on 16-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: )

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Seventytwo
Look guys this is getting creepy....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Foundation X = EU ( European Union) - European Central Bank officials...

That's Ireland, not the UK. It's on the Euro, and it's Central Bank is the one for Europe. It's also bankrupt.

What's this got to do with the OP?

exactly, this is completely unrelated, EU Foundation X

So you have all the answers then?

At the same time "Foundation X" is offering money to save the UK's ass, the EU are doing the same to Ireland.

1 + 1 may = 3 but that's speculation, I don't claim to know the answer but at least I'm making a punt.

Now you tell me why it's not related.

lets hear it please, I'm truley open to suggestions.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by mcrom901

I knows its been on sky news once. But why isnt it on the front of the papers and so on? If someone had lost that much money it would be. And what i ment was that ity isnt getting enough media attention for people to take notice.

yeah but ya cant eat it...and it wont hug you and thank you and be there for you when you're dying.

they can have it thanks..what I got is priceless.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Back "on topic" for a moment; Isn't it both disheartening that we don't see investigative journalists scrambling around trying to determine the facts behind this "offer", and yet it encouraging that we here at ATS are keeping the mystery alive?

I doubt anyone takes it seriously enough to investigate. The general opinion is that the story James has presented makes no sense and that he's been fooled by some bizzare set up.

What is there to investigate apart from a tall tale? Having said that, I wish they would - as I'd love to know who hoaxed him...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Chilling!

Even more chilling is that there is a science devoted to it and a whole host of people gainfully employed figuring methods and chemicals that will sucker us all into responding predictably and as we are "programmed" to at any given moment.

Seems like we are already in the matrix.

From the link...

"Our results show why puppies and babies are in toilet paper commercials," Zak said. "This research suggests that advertisers use images that cause our brains to release oxytocin to build trust in a product or brand, and hence increase sales," he said.

What does Foundation X get in return?
I am sure they are jockeying for position....but what position is that?
As you have pointed out...they (advertisers-big corps) already have us eating out of their hands.
Hmmmmm????

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by mcrom901

I knows its been on sky news once. But why isnt it on the front of the papers and so on? If someone had lost that much money it would be. And what i ment was that ity isnt getting enough media attention for people to take notice.

yeah but ya cant eat it...and it wont hug you and thank you and be there for you when you're dying.

they can have it thanks..what I got is priceless.

And what you have is something you can hang on to - that already has actual value.
It does not sit waiting uselessly for someone to put a value on it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by danielhanson420
has anyone ever heard the saying theres no such thing as a free lunch
enoughe said

What about Jesus feeding the masses near Galilee? I suppose he had some sort of ulterior motive...

Yep the price was there SOULS!!

Korg.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I don't have an answer. Foundation X is a mystery group, the EU offering to bail out Ireland is not related to this group, it's a separate bail out option being offered to Ireland from the EU?!

Surely if they were the same thing, the EU would have offered to bail out the UK. Why would they pretend to be Foundation X?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by Seventytwo

I don't have an answer. Foundation X is a mystery group, the EU offering to bail out Ireland is not related to this group, it's a separate bail out option being offered to Ireland from the EU?!

Surely if they were the same thing, the EU would have offered to bail out the UK. Why would they pretend to be Foundation X?

I don't think the UK would except any offers from the EU, that's why I believe they used the name: Foundation X.
It seems like a covert set of proposals offered to the UK government under the pretence of something else.
The EU knows dam well that we are anti-Europe.. so using a code name in the house of lords is what I would do with something so politically delicate like the EU.

When I read things like the quote below it make me feel like it's all connected,
The EU is the Crash and the bail out!!!

“Sovereignty, in my view in a European context, is shared. We have a duty to the eurozone as our currency and it is Ireland’s currency as much as it is Germany’s or France’s. We have a duty to sustain the stability of the eurozone. Ireland is the zone of attack in the eurozone.” Brian Lenihan, Irish finance minister

My fear is that: Ireland is the Example then it will be another... and another..... and then us.....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I don't think the UK would except any offers from the EU, that's why I believe they used the name: Foundation X.
It seems like a covert set of proposals offered to the UK government under the pretence of something else.
The EU knows dam well that we are anti-Europe.. so using a code name in the house of lords is what I would do with something so politically delicate like the EU.

Right....the UK won't take money off the European Central Bank, but it will take it from a bunch of clowns calling themselves Foundation X? Aside from the fact that we don't need a bailout...

These jokers are only apparently offering £17bn for "schools, hospitals etc", if it ever did need a bailout, we would be looking at 100s of billions.

We are also not in the Euro, and have our own central bank, so the EU would not be likely to bail us out anyway. If they did, it wouldn't be via some silly arsed cloak and dagger games with some doddery Lord.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Wonder if this whole thing was some sort of Fulford induced mania with the Black Dragon society or whatever it was

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Right....the UK won't take money off the European Central Bank, but it will take it from a bunch of clowns calling themselves Foundation X? Aside from the fact that we don't need a bailout...

These jokers are only apparently offering £17bn for "schools, hospitals etc", if it ever did need a bailout, we would be looking at 100s of billions.

We are also not in the Euro, and have our own central bank, so the EU would not be likely to bail us out anyway. If they did, it wouldn't be via some silly arsed cloak and dagger games with some doddery Lord.

We are not a member of the EU but we are a member of the: European Financial Stability Fund (EFSF),

The European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) is a special purpose vehicle[1] agreed by the 27 member states of the European Union on 9 May 2010, aiming at preserving financial stability in Europe by providing financial assistance to eurozone states in difficulty.

Doesn't this sound like: Foundation X?

The EU and also the IMF are desperate to save the eurozone and need to pump blood through out monetary veins, If they do not then the EU will fail and collapse..

But wait!!!

If Foundation X was to bail out the UK then wouldn't it do the EU a very big favour?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kernalpanic
Wonder if this whole thing was some sort of Fulford induced mania with the Black Dragon society or whatever it was

Well, you know what, Fulford did predict this. He has been talking about factions with astronomical gold reserves offering to help the world for a few years now.

I see people jumping to conclusions and assuming that its the same old NWO / Illuminati elites behind it and that it's just another layer of conspiracy, to usher in the "one world government" or whatever.

But, it could be a "white hat" faction too, along the lines of the Knights Templar or Freemasons.

Oh, and it could also have something to do with............

THIS:

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We are not a member of the EU but we are a member of the: European Financial Stability Fund (EFSF),

We are a member of the EU, we aren't a part of the Eurozone, and therefore we are not in the EFSF - which is just for eurozone members.

The European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) is a special purpose vehicle[1] agreed by the 27 member states of the European Union on 9 May 2010, aiming at preserving financial stability in Europe by providing financial assistance to eurozone states in difficulty.

Doesn't this sound like: Foundation X?

No, nothing like James describes them.

But wait!!!

If Foundation X was to bail out the UK then wouldn't it do the EU a very big favour?

The UK does not need bail out, and from what James reported, these jokers were not offering one.

Ireland has an offer of a bailout, and it is not through an obscure politician being offered relatively small amounts while calling themselves a silly name.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I love this story. This is the most intriguing recent conspiracy. By far, and I'd like to quote someone about Benjamin Fulford: "this story makes him look saner by the day"

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Pastor needs 10% cus the Vatican needs 5%?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello ATS! as this is my first post, please be gentle.

this is what I don't understand?

If this group, FoundationX does truly exist, and Lord Blackheath is not blowing smoke, why then, would a group of possibly the wealthiest people on earth provide any government with such an enormous amount of money, given the track record with which, Great Britian, United States, etc. have in regards to the handling of money.

So, either this is ahoax, a false flag, or Foundation X, if they do exist, would have to require the power to run/own said country, as part of the deal.

After all, if these are funds that took hundreds, if not thousands of years to accumulate, then why would they just offer it to a country that has proven that it cannot handle it's finances? Because, if they could, they would not be in the position they are. Also, as with any loan, you must be able to show the ability to pay it back.

Parker

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
If this group, FoundationX does truly exist, and Lord Blackheath is not blowing smoke, why then, would a group of possibly the wealthiest people on earth provide any government with such an enormous amount of money, given the track record with which, Great Britian, United States, etc. have in regards to the handling of money.

Why?

Maybe they really want to help the world.

Or, maybe they realize that if they continue to hold on to all that gold while the rest of the world collapses into chaos, sooner or later someone will come and take it from them by force.

Or, some combination of the two...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Would it not be safe to say that if they wanted to truly help the world, they could so in so many other ways, like feed the poor, help the folks in haiti, provide low cost housing, invest in education, or even help bridge the gap between the rich and poor.

Do you really think that if they have accrued this wealth over hundreds/thousands of years, and held onto it that long, that they are even remotely afraid that someone could just come and take it away???
edit on 20-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: add text

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join