It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust survivors condemn Glenn Beck's 'monstrous' report on Soros

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Holocaust survivors condemn Glenn Beck's 'monstrous' report on Soros

www.rawstory.com

"George Soros' father asked a Christian in Hungary to adopt his son or make him his Godson. And George Soros used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property. And then ship them off. And George Soros was part of it. ... It's frightening. Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps."

That comment drew condemnation from Holocaust survivors and Jewish groups, who described it as offensive and ignorant.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hrm. I am not really a fan of Glenn Beck, but I find it disturbing that this Soros thing comes down to the predictable "anti-semite" type of confrontation, from the same usual suspects, in the ADL and Foxman. Interesting quote from Foxman:

“Look, I spit on Jews when I was six years old,” Foxman told me. “Does that make me an anti-Semite?”

Interesting...so Foxman can spit on a Jew and not be an anti-semite, but someone else can insinuate that something about a jew and be anti-semitic? Double standard....

PS I really searched for this, I was surprised it wasnt already posted.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So that means we can do what ever it takes to survive and have no regrets. Taking the mark of the beast for example. I did it to survive. Soros did what he did to survive. He was just a child. Children can be excused for such things. Oh no they can't, not in our society where they try children as adults for capital offenses. Absurd.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This guy Soros is bad news for america. The founding fathers vision of america does not fit his agenda, so he has painstakingly gone about the dismantling of my country! And I want him stopped! And i'm going to keep screaming about this creep until he dies. I do not share his vision.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If glenn beck is off the air then we will see. Rupert Murdoch has been the Recipient of many ADL awards through the years. Zionism and Anti-semitism are best friends. I don't even know what to think about fox news anymore. lol. If they are israel's friend, then why would Karl Cameron do a 4 piece story on Israel spying on America a few years back and let it air. I just don't know. Ok I do know, the white jews (or so they say) that are whiter than me are alien reptillians. end of story. yeah 1 2 3 4.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So what does that say about all the Jewish Adults that turned in their own during those awful times? People did what they could to survive...

God willing this will mean the end of Glenn Beck's McCarthyism...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think they are both fools who should be ignored and banned from the air waives. Here is a link that shows Glenn Beck as the true snake that he is. It has been posted on here before I think but I think it suits the discussion.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Who is Glenn Beck to judge anyone who lived through the dark era in human history known as WWII? I am unfamiliar with George Soro's activities during the war years, and doubt Beck knows that much about either? How does Mr. Beck know what Soro's state of mind during that period, and he kind of nonchalantly states that he is not giving an explanation about his state of mind at the time. However, it seems that is exactly what he is trying to do?

I can't even begin to imagine what the people of Europe went through during the war years and the occupation by the Nazis. It would have been the closest thing to hell on earth. If young Soro's had to grease the wheels to survive, how can Beck judge it? Beck is all over the place with that diatribe Soros on his radio show. We get religion, politics, war, and innuendo. No facts or evidence!

He talks about Soro's experiences during the war some sixty years ago, his views on Israel, and even goes so far as to call the man an anti-Semite. Furthermore, he even makes claims about Soro's religious beliefs, or lack there of. Where is the proof or evidence? What I just heard was a blatant and in your face character assassination. Beck ought to be showing remorse, and giving Soro's an apology, instead of expecting one from him. Just more nonsense out of Glenn Beck. Move along people, nothing to see here!
edit on 11-11-2010 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
if i'm understanding this correctly, he's suggesting that the guy needs counselling, in case he never worked out what was wrong with what he did as a teen. he says a few things i don't quite get, like the fact he seems cheesed about soros' referring to himself as a god (beck is mormon, so if ya know anything about mormons, the info is kinda relevant).

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Media Matters a George Soros group is referenced. That alone should discredit the whole deal.

George Soros, by his own admission dose not believe in God, yet believes himself to be one. Again by his own admission!

Waxman is little more than a political hack. He proved this when he tried to claim Rush Limbough was an anti semite. Backfired like crazy.

And apparently Waxman's integrity and Soros's Jewishness can be bought.

Soros.....tall tree.....short rope

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have Glenn Beck shows recorded on my DVR and he does make some outrageous claims but he also tells you to go do your own research on the matter. Everything he has said so far has been confirmed by Soros himself at one time or another in print or on video. Both men may have some issues but Beck is just calling him out.

I am sure I will be completely flamed for this but oh well.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

The guy did not call Beck anti-Semitic:

"I am not saying Beck is anti-Semitic," he explained. "I think he is so utterly ignorant of Jewish history and the history of Germany 1933-1945 that he is unaware of what he is doing."

He said the series was anti-Semitic and ignorant.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alonzo730

The Jewish Council gave the boy the deportation notices. He did what the rabbis and his father told him to do. Any kid would do the same.

The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper...It said report to the rabbi seminary at 9 a.m....And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Out of everything Beck said about Soros,that's the only points of reference a conspiracy site can point out?
I did'nt even pay attention to that. I guess I'm insensitve. It's the OTHER stuff he said about Soros that frightened me.
Never mind Beck the clown.. That's a gimmee.. If his facts are true as stated,that's a crime.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

lol, yes.

it was a 2pt show about soros, i watched and must have gone to the bathroom or something

coz i missed that part.

soros is not a nice guy.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Considering this man is partly responsible for stock market manipulation in the UK (Black Wednesday crash) and the Asian Crisis of 1997 they've got room to talk and defend that creature!

Indeed coming on the heels of dozens of their own who face charges of stealing holocaust charity money means they've got some nerve!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I am not the thread author, but this is the topic the author chose. I agree with many who are against Soros, but what Beck said was ignorant and bordered on anti-Semitism. He was an idiot to use this as part of his argument.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Your title is misleading and I believe you have it all wrong.

First of all, why would Holocaust survivors condemn Glenn Beck's report on Soros? They wouldn’t! They would condemn Soros!

Glenn Beck exposes how Soros wants to collapse the dollar and end America’s sovereignty to usher in a new world order or a one-world government.

So how is this bad again?

Secondly, Soros believes he is a god and has collapsed many other nations currencies resulting in full collapses of economies while making billions. I wonder how many deaths and misery this caused in those countries that collapsed.

How could you be mad at Glenn beck for being a true American and exposing this evil man and what he wants to do to America? What does that say about you? It wouldn’t surprise me if you are one of the many companies that Soros donates money to so you can spread misinformation on blogs. America is waking up and it wont work!

Glenn beck was just explaining what Soros said in his book about his life as a kid turning families into the Nazis to be shipped off to concentration camps.

And it is Glenn beck that you are trying to make look bad. Shame on you! And take you nonsense elsewhere.

Thank God we have people like Glenn Beck in this country

edit on 12-11-2010 by Deja`Vu because: grammer its late at night..lol

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

No, the title is correct; read the article. Abe Foxman, a Holocaust survivor, is condemning Beck's words, though says that Beck is not an anti-Semite. Foxman's words were measured and correct. What Beck said was wrong. How dare he attack a Jewish man, who at 13 years old, did exactly what his rabbi and father told him to do. Beck was not there and has not right to attack anyone for what they did to survive such a horrible experience.

Now, Beck attacking Soros for his current-day activities? Fine, I support that and I will join him.
edit on 12-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

What? Glenn Beck isn't a threat as well? I find that hard to believe.

Here, we have a man that is going around, spreading lies and garbage and he's still not a bigger threat than Soros? What gives?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join