It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens want to be seen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
From what I understand, the bright light we see is a byproduct of the mechanics involved with an electromagnetic anitgravitational device. It seems likely to me though, considering the large number of sightings and people who can practically order up a sighting from the universe, there is something more going on besides light as a byproduct of large amounts of energy. Desensitization and communication are likely motives.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
I'd like you to describe to me why they want to be seen.

Hi LightofLiberty, interesting question.

I do not know if it has anything to do with if they want to be seen or not, but I do know that it makes no difference whatsoever, because despite they are letting themselves seen for so long now, most humans on this planet are as it seems refusing to see them.

So I don’t see why they would bother themselves about that.

edit on 12/11/10 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I feel they're starting to be seen. I had my first sighting two days ago, and you, I tend to believe we can "call" for these sightings. I do not look up very often. I like stars, planets, the universe, it's so beautiful, but I don't really look up for the sky. However, 2 days ago, I was looking up, and really tried to "contact" these beings. Of course, I wasn't really thinking that it would work, but I thought out loud "Ok, now show yourselves". As soon as I ended my thought, a really bright and white object appeared in the sky, like an extreme bright star, and then it accelerated really fast and flown away. It lasted about 10 seconds...

And I didn't even talk about the latest white orbs showing everywhere across the globe...odd. I think they might be preparing something.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi there, new here, and thought this would be the most appropriate thread to post in that I could see, as I could not create my own thread.

The reason I''ve joined is so that I could share my own experiences as someone who has, over the years, become obsessed with the skies and, recently, experienced a quite extraordinary amount of extra-terrestrial activity (I'm talking everyday!) and, hopefully, find someone who is going through something similar, as I'm struggling to understand just what is happening. I've written a blog which outlines what I am currently seeing (therevealingskies.blogspot.com... if this is inappropriate, feel free to delete the link - I posted it simply because it is easier than writing the whole thing again on here), but I doubt that my blog amongst the millions of others will satisfy my need for an answer.

The reason this thread seems appropriate is simply because I feel that, over the course of the last 6 months or so, whatever it is that I have been seeing in the skies has intentionally made its presence quite clear. I have no evidence of this (I'm a student, and cannot afford a camera, and it is only my laziness preventing me from grabbing someone elses), but I am instead asking others to do what I am doing, as I believe it can be easily demonstrated. I simply believe that what I am seeing is so significant that everyone should know about it.

To cut a long story short, I have recently been witnessing birds appearing from nothing in clear view whenever I, or anyone else around me (I am certain this applies to anyone, I am not trying to purport that we are some sort of special beings), directs their attention towards seeing something seemingly extra-terrestrial. This has also been happening with planes (these are the fake planes you see around the internet that are supposedly governmental tools), white orbs and cloud formations.

Again, if the link to my blog is inappropriate (can't stress how little I care about running a blog, I could just do with an answer), then feel free to remove it, but I feel as if this is something that people should be aware of. Next time you are out and about, look at the skies and expect birds to appear. In rural areas, I can guarantee that this will happen eventually if you approach the situation with as little ego as possible. They even appear in exact areas in which we are looking at.

I don't know what it means and, if it is ok, I'd like to post this in other threads so that it grabs other people's attention. Before anyone asks, I speak as someone who has no mental issues whatsoever, and as someone who has shown this to friends and family.

Don't really expect anything but ridicule here, but I can't explain how easy it is to see all this if you spend a few hours in a rural environment looking for this stuff. Honestly, there is a genuine correlation between thinking about these things from a position of little ego, and their appearance. Feel free to ask any questions, because I appreciate just how ridiculous this sounds.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Millsion because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2010 by Millsion because: Edited it here to add the last line. Again, if there are any questions, please ask. I feel that this is so important!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thought I'd add here that the bird phenomenon can only be seen in normal daylight, when you would usually see birds. Do not approach this with a closed mind, or you won't see them.

It's incredible - in my opinion, it is evidence of higher conciousness.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Originally posted by Gab1159
I feel they're starting to be seen. I had my first sighting two days ago, and you, I tend to believe we can "call" for these sightings. I do not look up very often. I like stars, planets, the universe, it's so beautiful, but I don't really look up for the sky. However, 2 days ago, I was looking up, and really tried to "contact" these beings. Of course, I wasn't really thinking that it would work, but I thought out loud "Ok, now show yourselves". As soon as I ended my thought, a really bright and white object appeared in the sky, like an extreme bright star, and then it accelerated really fast and flown away. It lasted about 10 seconds...

And I didn't even talk about the latest white orbs showing everywhere across the globe...odd. I think they might be preparing something.

I'm delighted to read posts like this!

This is absolutely spot on. I can guarantee that if you look long and hard enough, you will see things. I believe that they are so beyond our level of conciousness that this is the only way they can really communicate with us without direct interference.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Millsion because: Again, sorry for the edit. Had to add the quote.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm going to keep bumping this, hope no-one takes offence. I'm delighted that I've found a post getting at something similar on this forum, so I'm going to keep trying!

To be honest, what is currently happening is so incredible that it has changed my view of the existence of a God or, perhaps more accurately, a source of conciousness. What the birds are currently doing is indicative of incredible collective intelligence.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I couldn't resist, there is so much more to UFO's this Quantum reality/hologram we're in. The stars, and the very nature of UFO's themselves.

I made a short post in another thread and thought it was appropriate here. Just what is a UFO? A flying vehicle? A doorway?

And a star/sun?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join