It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens want to be seen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've always pondered this question. The first UFO I saw was in broad daylight. The second had lights on it at night and the third was orangish. So, why do they want to be seen? I'm sure with their advanced technology they could be stealth-like and avoid being seen at all. I'd like you to describe to me why they want to be seen.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Whose to say they were alien?
Perhaps they are of human origan.

But, lets say they UFO's are alien, just because you saw them, doesnt mean they wanted to be seen.
Maybe, they have cloaking devices that failed for a little bit or something like that, who knows.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To show people they are here, and that we're not alone.
Since govt ain't gonna do it, it has to be a grassroots movement.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well OP I have often wondered that same question and IMO I believe that the "UFO's" that we see during the day and (or) night are craft that we humans have built and are using. What we are using them for or who is using them is something I cannot answer bc I do not kno. But the real true UFO's out there I believe are the ones that are small fast orbs in all the NASA footage. But like I said this is strictly my opinion. One Love.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Did you feel the connect? A subtle or overt greeting?

You see them because they're nudging you awake, they want to have this next step in awareness. They want you to know more, and to begin an inner journey. If they're not black ops that is. And there are ways of knowing, if you are connected. Also this means more. Always. You should work on raising your awarness, meditation, raising Love, unconditional love for the world and pouring your heart out for everyone under the stars, if you have that unconditional love. And seeking to ask if you can remember the more positive experiences.

Also did you feel different in any way after, during the sitings. Time is a program in our minds, in this holographic universe and they have the remote control. Its very common that siting a craft means there was more, whether or not others were with you, and whether or not the others noticed or not, and even likely all of you, if there was more than one, not to mention the rest of what isn't being remembered when people are shown their presence.

Edit to add: I'm trying to address something in a subtle manner related to the more, if it was an ET craft. Sitings mean more in all or most cases, we don't get to remember this. But it is something we can search for. If they were ET, you were being woken up to the More in life, and to look under the Matrix, and research. And if theyr'e not black ops, they're not true negatives, or you wouldn't be returned. For example, greys are bio bots, ai. They are vehicles, universal maintenance workers, and they can have drivers behind the wheel, ie. a soul, an entity/ET that enters this, or they can be highly intelligent/interactive bots that appear real. It doesnt mean if you're dealing with greys, you are dealing with Greys. For waking people up is a positive move, and it means there are beings behind this, ie. higher ups.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Maybe they have light on them because back home the Et version of the FAA requires running light on them for the same reason we do here?

Just saying

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastercaddy

Well OP I have often wondered that same question and IMO I believe that the "UFO's" that we see during the day and (or) night are craft that we humans have built and are using. What we are using them for or who is using them is something I cannot answer bc I do not kno. But the real true UFO's out there I believe are the ones that are small fast orbs in all the NASA footage. But like I said this is strictly my opinion. One Love.

You're entitled to your opinion, however, there are real ETS, and real UFO's, by our definition of these. And real experiencers. And we've had many sitings, including one that flew over our roof, about 50 feet, after greeting me very loudly, so loudly I thought someone had shouted though it was in my head. "I'm going to greet you right up close!"

One of the distinct differences between black op crafts such as TR3B's, black triangles, and their crafts, is that there is a connect often, and there can be contact. If its ET, there is most often more, that is not remembered. The TR3B's will fly over your roof usually without lights covering them, not too high up, without any concern who sees them for sitings are always discredited in many people's eyes, so they are bold as brass and arrogant. And if you're reporting your sitings you may find suddenly these guy show up, and scout planes. And even choppers. We had a craft that greeted me, flew over our roof, vanished at times, was completely soundless, red light, very low, chased by a chopper, blinking ahead.

There is quite a difference between ET crafts and ours. ET crafts, will appear suddenly out of nowhere, even if low. Near our roofline where the city glow would start, they would ether arc up high over the roof and over town, or disappear near the roofline, or fly straight and you could make out the shape occasionally, and the red light is a saucer, about 30-40 feet in size.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't fully know if the lights are generated by the crafts operation. If the colors represent anything. What I assumed is that they cover the craft discreetly. That is my first thought about it. Also since size is relative, dimensionally, or channel wise, the outside is not the same as the inside, so they could even be seen as a doorway, gateway, something more than what they appear to be.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
I've always pondered this question. The first UFO I saw was in broad daylight. The second had lights on it at night and the third was orangish. So, why do they want to be seen? I'm sure with their advanced technology they could be stealth-like and avoid being seen at all. I'd like you to describe to me why they want to be seen.

You have mistitled your thread. It should be "Why are UFOs visible? Alien is an assumption, not factual.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Whether they are factual ET crafts or not is dependent on his experience with them and the nature of his sitings, which he hasn't elaborated on. Because ETs are very real.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Whether they are factual ET crafts or not is dependent on his experience with them and the nature of his sitings, which he hasn't elaborated on. Because ETs are very real.

I'll bet you $1,000,000 that you have no evidence that alleged aliens are "real".

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I would bet someone forgot to hit the switch or something failed. I really doubt they want to be seen so often.
Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If the appearance of a UFO means that a concealment technology has failed, why do UFOs that become visible commonly continue to move about where they can be easily seen, instead of dashing for cover, or moving so high up, so quickly that they can't be seen? Surely they would know when this technology had failed, even if it couldn't be immediately repaired. It seems to me that they often wish to be seen, presumably for the effect this will have on us. It seems reasonable that we are being very gradually prepared for open contact with the intelligences behind the UFOs. Ross

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I wasn't going to post again, but something told me to link a few posts I made, because they relate to why ETs, (and lets not kid ourselves, some can choose to stay in kindergarden out of free will, but ET is real), choose to show themselves. Its a personal message for the one(s) seeing their crafts. It always means more for them, as in experiences they don't recall.

I highly recommend Lou Baldwin/Sleeper's thread: Et's Are As Real As The Nose On Your Face. And will do an edit to add, to include it.

These first two links are my posts relating a small aspect of my experiences. And touching on the purpose as I now see it for the sitings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My third post is just a touch of what it means to be in Infinity. Other posts have been made on this thread as well. Its all a part of the journey, but this is just an extra thought, for it really doesnt matter if we have this quantum idea, or if we think in religious ways, or whatever, but our actions, thoughts, and words, really count, and Love, and finding ways to become the person you wish to deal with, become the next progressive step in expanded consciousness and love, be a person able to live on a better, more advanced/eutopian world.
Caring about this world, the wars, the starving children and people's hardships, improving our behavior to become gifts to others.

If someone is really experienceing ET crafts, its a wake up call, so I felt nudged to share.

edit to add:

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

Gas giant planets create moons and spit them out,

I added the last one, because I like to stir pots a bit at times. This idea, and the pregnant sun theory really upset a few. But it made perfect sense to me.

I have a thread on the Holographic Universe in my signature and what suns are really, and one on sungazing as a meditational tool, for the reason of the first thread, they're kind of connected, under my profile. And I see how this relates too the last thread, which is just wonderful in its out there, quantum physics, holographic universe, idea. In a hologram, lasers erect it. The stars are input systems, for holograms stream in, from those that constructed them. They are constructs/technology.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

This video, concerning real science is a very good one to explore, for its the basis of understanding the science behind the matrix.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I would tend to disagree with you in the fullest. If they wanted to be seen, why wouldn't they have some sort of worldwide spectacle so that all could see.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I don't need evidence, in my family, we have more than one witness, and shared the sitings, including the one that greeted me, and was only about 50 feet above the roof. My 19 year old son was there for many and called me out for some, and he has shared expereinces as well.

We don't need it, and you know, ET's don't go around popping everyone's bubbles like that, they do however wake up more, the ones who they wish to be more aware, based on who they are.

And earth is a school. Everyone is here for a reason and not in the same grades.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Maybe they just don't care....do you care how many lizards see you today? Probably not...maybe they view us the same way, as just more indigenous wildlife....who knows?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I agree that its probable that they just dont care if we see them or not. They just go about there business whatever it is.

If they really did WANT to be seen theyd just park one of there big craft over a city in daylight.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
From what I understand, the bright light we see is a byproduct of the mechanics involved with an electromagnetic anitgravitational device. It seems likely to me though, considering the large number of sightings and people who can practically order up a sighting from the universe, there is something more going on besides light as a byproduct of large amounts of energy. Desensitization and communication are likely motives.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
From what I understand, the bright light we see is a byproduct of the mechanics involved with an electromagnetic anitgravitational device. It seems likely to me though, considering the large number of sightings and people who can practically order up a sighting from the universe, there is something more going on besides light as a byproduct of large amounts of energy. Desensitization and communication are likely motives.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join