It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville like sighting in another small texas town?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
www.ufostalker.com...
This sighting report contains three photos.They are very similar to the Stephenville ones.
Interestingly enough the poster claims contact has been established with the crafts.
Anybody down that waay know anything about it?
I am not good enough to load a picture yet, but i did look up the two places on goog earth.
Stephenville is about the same distance from a major city as woodville is from another major center.
Both are relatively small communities. yet what is this fascination with texas that ufos seem to have aquired lately?
This sighting has claims of CE3
Its in america, and it could have merit.
any thoughts?
edit on 11-11-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I have eight to nine hours of video,around three hundred photos, showing three distinct types of craft. Also have around fifteen witness willing to swear to the above events, and will provide you with all photos,audio, and video you want. We simply want to know what the hell these things are,and why are they here every night, beginning typically at around 6:30 p.m. lasting until 2:00A.M. There has been three landings witnessed and photographed

That's some claim! I wish he would hurry up and share the photos of the landing. Is this one of the many outlandish claims that will come to nothing? I hope not.

[imgwww.mufoncms.com...][/img]

(not sure how to embed the photos!?)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Eh... Those pics really look like just an over-exposed shot and the photographer moving the camera.

Example:
www.mufoncms.com...

How is that a craft? It's a C-shaped 'object'.. if it were a ufo wouldn't you think you'd see the front part and not just an outline of the back? The other pictures are all squiggly. Unless this cameraman just couldn't hold it steady and he was taking pictures of an orange light in the sky... I don't buy it.

I believe in ufo's and the whole ET thing.. but I could re-create those pictures on a streetlight.
edit on 11-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I must say that most photos could be duped these days...yet the stephenville phtos were similar...are you sayin theyre bunk too then? just askin...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yeah, the photos suck, if that's an example. I have a million motion-streaked photos that look like that. Need to set up a stereoscopic camera arrangement (ala Ed Walters) and triangulate on the apparitions to gather distance and altitude information. Sounds like it would be a cinch, with this "ongoing" apparition.

— Zesko Whirligan

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
At present we have no idea whether the photo is a signal or a craft ....I make no claims merely note thet both happened in texas not all that far apart, and both are ongoing as far as i understand.and take a similar picture.....
They are definately easily fabircated looking photos, but so are many others////
Merely saayin this is so dont make it so....
I personally am hoping for more hard data on both cases....if abnyone is close to either place it would be great to hear from them........
Are you also calling BS on the stephenville video?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of digital image artifacts and squiggles, and the Stephenville squiggles look like your typical light squiggles from a handheld camera on zoom setting.

On the subject of digital telephotography and the associated artifacts, I'm gonna post a sequence of unretouched photos that I took in North Carolina about 3 years ago. These photos were taken using a remote control shutter release over a period of 30 minutes. My hands did not touch the camera, so it was dead still and there were NO squigglies. Telephoto was set to infinity. Initial sighting time was 3:09 AM (according to the EXIF data).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a863b4ec5b72.jpg[/atsimg]

First Frame — Bright Yellow Disjointed Apparition 3:09 AM

I will add that the white speck and the other red specks you see in every frame must've been defective pixels in the camera's imaging screen, because I don't think they're lens flares. Didn't notice it until afterwards, but the stationary artifacts aren't completely useless — If anybody wants to animate it, the pixels make good registers. LOL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1442a40dac02.jpg[/atsimg]

Second Frame — Bright Yellow Disjointed Apparition Moves, Turns Red 3:12 AM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79332906077c.jpg[/atsimg]

Third Frame — Disjointed Apparition Moves, Appears to Coalesce 3:18 AM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f8333e86f07.jpg[/atsimg]

Fourth Frame — Coalesced Apparition Moves 3:19 AM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/479457049509.jpg[/atsimg]

Fifth Frame — Colorful Departure 3:35 AM

Nice sequence, eh?

— Zesko Whirligan

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Nice shots!
That s awesome, what is the storyline other than the bare bones youve revealed?
Or are you now gonna tell me how you hoaxed the shots?
They certainly look real to me...that exit shot is probably very telling photo to the right people....(assuming you arent pulling our collective leg....)

top topics

join