It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA CAMPS: They are obviously real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So we have seen the photographic evidence that the FEMA camps are in fact a reality and are being constructed in many locations around the United States as we speak. Also, it is no secret as to the intent and purpose for which they are being constructed..so it would be pointless to inundate members with images or videos to get the point across. So I would like the ATS posters to sound off and express what they feel like this means for the future of our great nation and it's citizens. And also to ask yourself, is the construction of FEMA or "prison" camps within our own borders a warning to make an example of those who do not show compliance or are they a means to filter out the "undesirables", those who the government feel haven't the genetical or economical prowess to contribute to the new world point of view which is on the way? Give me your opinions...
edit on 10-11-2010 by openmind444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by openmind444

FEMA camps, according to conspiracy theorists, have been "apparently" popping up all over the USA for 2 years now.

Obviously, nothings going to happen

Edit to add- A link further down the page shows a 5 year old thread about them all of a sudden popping up. You guys really want something to happen so bad, you will believe anything. Ever heard of photoshop, or people taking photos of other structures and labelling them as FEMA camps? Gullible much?
edit on 11/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I hope nothing happens, but I was thinking just recently about how there have been times in history when the governments have done similiar things. I'm sure most, if not all, of these periods were preceded by thoughts of "it can never happen here".

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well what are these facilities? They are obviously not hallucinations, there is photographic evidence for them all over the place and no government representative wants to give a straight answer for what they are or what they are being being prepped for, some say this and some say that, but they all seem quite uneasy about discussing it. Don"t you find that to be a little suspect? No government contract gets signed and put into action for no reason, there is always a reason, just as there is a reason why these facilities are being constructed in multiple locations around the United States and my intuition tells me me that it isn't to get us together to play badminton. Millions of dollars are being spent in plain sight, yet discussed in secrecy. I find that to be cause for alarm..

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
no one has officially designated the purpose of these camps yet. its all speculation as to what they are going to be used for still. i cannot find one article about the true purpose other than from every conspirator that believes they are internment camps. well, i don't believe they are internment camps like those found in th Balkan Peninsula and of course Germany, at least not yet, and i don't believe it will be as extreme. first take into account that these are attributed to disaster management. personally, it seems to be a good move by FEMA, after all the criticism it faced in the wake of Katrina. It almost seems natural that they would reform their management capabilities not only in the most disaster prone regions in the US, but everywhere in the US, by setting up such encampments for people to take refuge. now in the event of cataclysmic civil unrest, im sure they will also use these camps either to house the people considered good for their own protection, or those considered bad for isolation such as with prisons. social unrest would result from economic collapse, which is highly probable in the near future. in the event of such a collapse, i dont think americans will be able to sustain themselves peacefully, so it would make sense that these camps could be made into labor camps for those who are lucky enough to get inside the protective shield that these camps provide from a rambunctious public, so that they can sustain themselves within, or a labor camp for political prisoners to support the rest of the public outside the walls in the event that the US will not be able to maintain sustainable domestic agriculture or agricultural trade with other countries. if you think of it this way, the camps become reasonable. but if you think that people just want to control you and make you slaves, then well, sure. until i hear that people are being forced into these camps, then i can not allow myself to demonize them when truly they are equally as beneficial to the future of the states as they are degrading.
edit on 11-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If you believe the stories then you'd have to anticipate it would take a while to get all these camps built.
Two years is not a long time. I also heard there are a few similar facilaties being built in Australia..

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Reply to post by openmind444

And oddly, you provide no proof, hell, you don't even at least put up a cattle car photo.

To make a statement like that, you need credible,

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by openmind444
there is photographic evidence for them all over the place

So why not post this evidence here....

just as there is a reason why these facilities are being constructed in multiple locations around the United States

So how about sharing these locations with us here then...

Millions of dollars are being spent in plain sight,

So where is the evidence that millions of dollars is being spent...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

or a labor camp for political prisoners

You lost me with this..How can a democracy have political prisoners??
Do the camp fences have the barbwire facing inwards as I've heard?
That would say it's a prison, not a safe zone..

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by zcflint05

Studies showing without a doubt that this happens. Instead we get a run-on paragraph of fearmongering and unsourced statements. Much like all of the FEMA camp stories, lots of bloviating and absolutely no facts

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

If you believe the stories then you'd have to anticipate it would take a while to get all these camps built.
Two years is not a long time. I also heard there are a few similar facilaties being built in Australia..

I've never heard of this. Can you elucidate the claim?

I hope you aren't referring to illegal immigration camps.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Oh, Goody! I haven't been to a camp since I was in YMCA as a kid! Will there be marshmallows for the fire?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Reply to post by zcflint05

Studies showing without a doubt that this happens. Instead we get a run-on paragraph of fearmongering and unsourced statements. Much like all of the FEMA camp stories, lots of bloviating and absolutely no facts

So are you stating that FEMA has not built or contracted out the contruction/adaption of any facilaties that could be used to house people, for any reason?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My god this must be a touchy subject.
They're on it like flies,lol...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
all around us it is starting in many ways. Some see... some don't

Be aware, but fear not.
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
For me , it is not about the "worst case scenario", and it is not about the "best case scenario " either. Considering the recent track record of the American military, I am not so sure that I wanna be under their "watchful eye" in the event of any hardcore situation, only because they are under the orders of a higher governmental power, not of their own volition. And I find that the decisions that are made at such a high status of government are not exactly in the best interests of the citizens.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Really good thread by an older member:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers~

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You lost me with this..How can a democracy have political prisoners??

Democracy...what Democracy?????

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Anyone can look up that information within five minutes. There's no need to post information so easily verified, such as "tire factories cost in excess of a million dollars", or "McDonalds are located in just about every mid-sized US city, and larger". You can request the information, but it's another thing to suggest the OP topic is false because he didn't provide more than statement on rather well-known facts.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
there is so much info or disinfo on ATS regarding these camps, with alleged evidence. What if anything is this threads purpose? It doesnt even shed any new light on it, ATS is getting full of duplicate threads with people trying to get their flags, stars and thread count up!

Come on op wheres the meat???

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join