It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings At Night

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok so ive had my fair share of strange things happening to me but i havent experienced anything out of the ordinary for a long time, until about a week ago. The first time it happened i woke up in the middle of the night and immediately noticed a tall, dark shadow in the corner of my room. Of course since i just woke up and thought it was just my eyes playing tricks in the dark but after a minute or so the shadow was still there and it seemed like the shadow was swaying a bit but very slightly like anybody would if standing still in place. I freaked out and immediately reached to my side to grab my cell phone to use as a light and when i turned back the shadow was gone. I looked on the cell and it was 3:04 a.m. now the real strange part is after i checked my phone i turned back again just to reassure myself the shadow was gone...but i turned back to look at my phone again and it was gone!! In a split second my phone was literally not in my hand anymore. I started looking around my bed for it but i couldnt find it at all. I spent a good hour looking for my cell phone and it was not there. After giving up i finally went back to sleep and in the morning my cell phone was laying to my side where i always put it every night. Now this same thing happened several times over the past week and i keep seeing the shadow appear and disappear and yes my cell phone keeps vanishing from my hand everytime i pick it up. Its incredibly strange and i cant explain it at all. It happened again last night. Has anyone experienced anything like this before or does anyone know what it might be?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Seems as though your third eye was very active. I seen a shade of darkness one nigh, it was also 3: (something) in the morning. Since my family and friends are Christian based they say its Lucifer. Who knows, it could be. One of my other friends say its an alien.

When I seen the shade I stared at it, for about 5 minutes without blinking or moving, and it literally faded in front of my eyes. That night, I stopped my meditation practices lol...
edit on 10-11-2010 by Mizzijr because: Literary mistake.

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Im not religious so i dont think it was the devil but its definitely a very large shadow that seems to appear almost every night

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You can call the shade what you like, its really unknown. You can see it every night?? Lucky... I'd go try and touch if I seen it again.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I believe your story. I have been having similar experiences, which I believe are alien abductions. Here is a thread with my story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What happened after your phone disappeared? Did you wake up, turn on all of the lights and freak out? If you simply went back to sleep, do you think that there was some kind of mind control urging you back to bed? How can you sleep at all now? I turn on every light in the house when I get that 'weird' feeling in the evening.

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

I've had ALOT of experiences with extraterrestrial things happening to me growing up so i no longer have that fear where i just freak out and jump up screaming. But ive never had these experiences seeing a tall shadow in my room that appears every night for a few seconds. And after my phone disappeared i looked for it but could never find it until morning when it usually appears in the same spot i left it before going to bed.

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I dont think i wanna risk getting up and approaching whatever it is i mean what if it is something malevolent or evil?? Then maybe trying to touch it would be a really bad idea

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'd use either the flashlight or laser pointer connected to a 12 ga shotgun to investigate the situation. Uninvited, hidden, and doing so when you're asleep... well, those are the markings of something at worst -malicious, at best- clinical observation. In either case, I would feel it would be appropriate to have a 12 ga shoved into my nose if I broke into someone's sleep chamber, unannounced and uninvited whilst they were sleeping...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I have a suggestion. From what you have wrote, it seems that something which you dont remember (missing time) happened between you looked away from the phone and the time you looked back. Next time when it happens, not only illuminate the shadow, but turn on cell phone camera or recording and then look away.
Or just set up an IR camera pointing to that spot before the sleep, if it happens with regularity.
And, of course, post the recording here on ATS

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Thanks for the suggestion Maslo i will try to do that tonight and see if i get anything i'll post it tomorrow

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have crazy stuff like that happen to me to. ill wake up and on my bed is this large 1ft tall dark spider like think. It started at the foot of my bed and came up to me. i took the cover and jumped on it to smash it. once i did that i open the sheets to see what the hell it was and it was gone. I was wide awake, did not sleep the rest of the night.

crazy mind tricks or the devil. dont know

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
Ok so ive had my fair share of strange things happening to me but i havent experienced anything out of the ordinary for a long time, until about a week ago. The first time it happened i woke up in the middle of the night and immediately noticed a tall, dark shadow in the corner of my room. Of course since i just woke up and thought it was just my eyes playing tricks in the dark but after a minute or so the shadow was still there and it seemed like the shadow was swaying a bit but very slightly like anybody would if standing still in place. I freaked out and immediately reached to my side to grab my cell phone to use as a light and when i turned back the shadow was gone. I looked on the cell and it was 3:04 a.m. now the real strange part is after i checked my phone i turned back again just to reassure myself the shadow was gone...but i turned back to look at my phone again and it was gone!! In a split second my phone was literally not in my hand anymore. I started looking around my bed for it but i couldnt find it at all. I spent a good hour looking for my cell phone and it was not there. After giving up i finally went back to sleep and in the morning my cell phone was laying to my side where i always put it every night. Now this same thing happened several times over the past week and i keep seeing the shadow appear and disappear and yes my cell phone keeps vanishing from my hand everytime i pick it up. Its incredibly strange and i cant explain it at all. It happened again last night. Has anyone experienced anything like this before or does anyone know what it might be?

Sounds to me, kind of like a alien abduction type scenario. Have you checked your body for any markings, burns or strange scars?
edit on 10-11-2010 by Procession101 because: *Grammar*

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

also to add what you are saying. make sure to look at your clock before and after you lose your phone. you could be having lost time episodes happening. that would explain your lost phone.

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

I have checked and i dont have any strange markings or anything

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
reply to post by Procession101

I have checked and i dont have any strange markings or anything

Watch that movie the 4th Kind, and the way you described the strange shadow and the missing time just reminds me of your situation. Kind of freaky man.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I really feel your confusion, is this just happening with your phone? Have any other items disappeared and then reappeared again? Does the shadow have a threatening feel to it, or does it seem benevolent/non threatening? Could the shadow be someone watching over you while you are experiencing this phenomenon? Or do you feel that the shadow is creating this phenomenon? Sorry about so many questions, I am curious too!

I experience from time to time really weird stuff happening around my home, items disappearing then reappearing. Last night I was in a conversation with my boyfriend regarding a story he heard on the radio yesterday. The weird thing is, we had the same conversation months ago about the same story he heard yesterday, but only I remember the conversation about the story, he doesn't and swears yesterday was the first time he heard that story. Ummm, okay.....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You really need to comunicate with it like: what the heck are you doing here ?....next time you wanna piece of me, you gonna give me something in return got it ? HEY!... im talking to you (always work with alien males)

Do you live in the country side or in the middle of a city ?
edit on 10-11-2010 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

always works with alien males??? how do you know this. have you tryed it?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
For many years those "entities" would visit me too. It usually happened in sleep paralysis. Curiously enough, most of the times it occurred around 3:00 am.

The phone disappearance is what seems most strange to me. I would say you just missed it because your consciousness was on something else. But hey, you know your feelings and you know better. This is just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As for the nature of those entities, I don't believe they are ghosts. They could be thought-forms. Though originally, the word "demon" was what I could best use to describe them.

They don't seem to be embodied. And their "aura" radiates feelings of anger/hatred/aggression and misery/hopelessness/decadence. Not to mention they tend to infuse fear/dread/desperation into your mind.

Communicate with them? Yes, you can. Though from my own personal experience I only begun to do it later on, not with the first visits, as the fear was so great it completely overtook me.

Anyways, this is just my personal point of view on it. I guide myself by intuition, and this is how it feels to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join