It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleideans Shot Down the LA Missile, Which was Headed Toward Iran

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I command that she do her next video topless...

She had been charging rental to watch some of her videos before. If she did a topless one, not only would I pay, but I would also take her far more seriously.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

LOL,
Discrediting UFOs and even intelligent life outside our own planet by the truck load people like this are.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What?! When did this happens? Last thing I heard was that Iran shot that missiles at us! Now somebuddys saying that a alien vessel shot down a missiles that WE SHOT at Iran?? Now I,m not sure what to beleive. :/

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Did you read the thread? Only 2 posters actually give her any real attention or possibility of being right. The rest of us are aware that she is nuts or in it for cahs. Or maybe both.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

she did do it topless and you can rent it its like 30.00

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
This from her Facebook page posted 6 hours ago ( i am one of her fbook friends, daft not to be lol)

Colleen Thomas I found out I get my DNA upgrade today, I'm so excited!!!!!!
What is a dna upgrade and where can we all get one.
edit on 11-11-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

Which Colleen, I really need to get her on my FB ASAP

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I find it hysterical that a thread about some poor dilusional hot blonde who is in contact with the Pleideans has nine pages. All this while the President failed to secure a trade agreement with S. Korea and the Iraqi parliment is falling apart.

With all of the doom and gloom the past few weeks with predictions and Nostradamusesque Simpson episodes, I like seeing the humor. Thanks!

BTW, the High Commander also enjoys the humor but feels it is too late for our race to survive.

End Communication...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The really scary part for me is not how obviously wing-nutty she is but the fact that she is totally my Dad's type. I'll brace for the inevitable inappropriate email forward. LoL!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
wow now that is a cult leader I could follow, forget the pope, or all those other cult leaders out there. At least she is easy on the eye's. She's probably got lot's of hits on youtube though.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thanks Nuclear....and yes, these people really do believe they're hearing voices. There's a difference b/t these people and people with schizophrenia. These people are able to hold normal jobs and have "normal" lives. Schizophrenics have trouble with emotional outbursts and anger issues, managing their day to day grooming, etc. They can't interact socially. I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist. I just believe they're really hearing something. It's sad when what they're told doesn't come to pass or is proven wrong like with Blossom and Nancy. I don't believe it's a scam. Why would someone risk their positions in life and family claiming to talk to or hear from et's if they don't really believe it? Blossom Goodchild and Nancy Leider lost A LOT by telling what they believed. I think I recall Nancy Leider even had her dog? put down because she believed what the Zeta's had told here.
Something is going on here and I don't believe they're all crazy or just scamming for money. If it was for money, it's one hell of a risk on your income to set a day for the et's to show up or claim it's the end of the world. Could it be tptb and HAARP? I don't know. Stranger things happen in this world. And even stranger things are coming......IMHO. Talk about something strange...did anyone ever hear about a guy named Jesus that rose from the dead. Well, it seems over 2 billion people believe it...and they weren't even alive when it happened.
[yvid]
[/yvid]

edit on 11-11-2010 by Puzzlemaniac because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I knew clicking on this was a mistake

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

lol. she might be that upper-middle class, house-wife, pill head breed. but your theory works too. maybe her next video will take place in a room that looks mysteriously like my apartment.

Or, quite possibly, a padded cell.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This woman needs her own show on the scifi channel. She's comedic gold

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OralFixation
This woman needs her own show on the scifi channel. She's comedic gold

Dont be littering my sci-fi channel with that nonsense.

she needs to be a fox news commentator!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It's amazing this was possible on MSM news without any censorship or laughter. Seems there really is a paradigm shift happening. Good job!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
just "friended" colleen on FaceBook... if you read her essays, she seems to know what she's talking about. what she's talking about, however...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

It's easy to be an expert when you're just making it up as you go along! And folks wonder why UFO hunters are mocked!

That said, I wouldn't mind reading her essays, probably worth a laugh or two.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If we fired a missile at Iran...I don't think we would just leave at one failed attempt

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I bet she makes quite a bit of money acting as good as she does, at least to those who believe and fund her. Sorry to bring the religious aspect into this but preachers from all religions have been doing this for millennia! I don't find this much different anymore then just new dogma to spew at our race.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by tonypazzohome

It's easy to be an expert when you're just making it up as you go along! And folks wonder why UFO hunters are mocked!

That said, I wouldn't mind reading her essays, probably worth a laugh or two.

here's an excerpt:

"The universe we perceive is in every way a holographic projection that is programmed and operated by information distributed in the aether, a diamond crystal lattice with the properties of a liquid crystal super-fluid. The aether is a sea of electromagnetic forces physicists properly model in terms of fluid dynamics. Indeed the information in the aether's electrical grid provides the reference energy longitudinal wave of information that is crossed at angles by other longitudinal waves making pixel points for our observation and experience of a 3-D environment (think holodeck on Star Trek). Our DNA is a holographic grating device as well (per Peter Mecer et al [CAYSE conference: DNA Wave Bio-computer]), The interference beam propagated by our DNA entangles with aether environment source information beams to cause our own 3-D manifestation within this 3-D universe, the interplay setting up conditions unique to each of us yet shared."

www.intellectuallyhonestscience.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join