It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Night Time Sound Recorded;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Strange sound;

My friend, who owns some very hi-tech recording equipment, has been recording sounds in his room while he has been asleep over the past week. He lives alone and in a remote location, so never really hears much activity at night. However, about 3 weeks ago he was woken up due to what he describes as a sort of deep resonating noise, which he took to be the call of animal of some sort. According to him this noise stopped as soon as he awoke. Intrigued by this he set up his recording equipment to record noises while he slept so as if it happened again he could try and work out what it was. Everymorning he would look at the recording in graphical form so as he could quickly spot any anomalies i.e. spikes in the waveform and zoom in to have a closer inspection. Over the first 3 days he recorded nothing, apart from himself making some grunts while he was asleep, then on the fourth day he came across this, and he has no clue what it might be, nor do I. Below is a copy of the anomaly that he found;

link for recorded sound; www.zshare.net...

source; www.davidicke.com...

Came across this article with reference to a recording from someone who was investigating odd sounds ect from his bed room while he was asleep.No idea what this sound he captured one night is but some explanations have been out forward like insects ect.It is sure strange i feel, what's peoples thoughts on this. Appreciate the the back on this..

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
lol,

has he moved yet?

ya never know! freaky.

can't buy it, sorry.
edit on 10-11-2010 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I put it into audacity to amplify it, and it definitely sounds like it's been made. Something said then a lot of echo added to it.

listening to it over and over sounds like someone saying "Dimension" with a lot of echo...

But thats just what it sounds like.

Before it, sounds like a washboard being scraped.

Hmm

edit on 10/11/2010 by badw0lf because: more info

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Sounds totaly manufactured in my oppinion. You dont even need any software to hear that. Yet more fools trying to pull the wool over serious investigators eyes for there two minutes of fame and attention. Its sad really.

new topics

top topics

join