It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO that's not your usual wobbly lights. New UK footage worth a lookie.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
yes it a made up picture sorry to say. I came on this sight with to sole purpose of showing the world possible Alien forms I took pictures of not long ago. they the weirdest things i I have ever seen. Light emitting forms with faces and strange bodies. I down loaded them on to this sight but cant seem to find out how to show them on any posts. Also I have ufo image I took in the same area. Iv never seen anything like it . no one on hear will have a logical answer I,m sure. If you think it an hoax then prove it and throw away the key.
How do I post them so you can all see please someone. because I losing patience and I think they may be seen by an other audiences before anyone hear!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwignell

You create a thread, by clicking on new thread in the Aliens and UFO forum. You then go to tools.
Pictures.
Upload Picture.
You then click on your image and copy the url link under "Embed on ATS thread"
and paste it on your thread.
I know this is off topic, but as you are new, I wasn't sure you would know to look up u2u / Messages to ask.
If you have any other questions go to my avatar, and click on the member drop down box and you will see "send message" and you can get help that way.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

files.abovetopsecret.com...

this the ufo I took a picture of the other week.
I think it as big as a house. from the original photo it looks like a bright star in the day lite sky.
It no plane and it no air weather ballon.
thanks for technical help sweet, you a goodun.
Wait till you see aliens.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-11-2010 by johnwignell because: added light emitting alien life form pictured in day light

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
BIRDS people BIRDS? GEESE? REALLY? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. If you're gonna just disregard it as something explainable try to come up with something that makes sense. You Don-WANNA-believers are losing your creativity!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Not sure what that is....I wouldn't say it is "flying" though...more like floating.

Could be a lot of things...but IMO not an alien craft.

EDIT:
Ok...nevermind...I guess I do have an idea. A balloon arch that went airborn. Don't know what a balloon arch is...well...it is balloons tied together....forming an arch.

I think there are quite a few youtube videos of them claiming to be UFOs....here is one. You can even see the different colored balloons in this one.

edit on 14-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thanks for your post, however it is a flock of birds.

I have seen this many times before in varying patterns and it is a truly wonderful sight. Sometimes it can look like more than just a flock of birds but thats all it is. Saw one once and they flew round and round for ages and if it hadn't been for the bird noise (and UFOs dont tend to sound like birds) then it could have seemed to be something else.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

We have no idea what it was and if anyone has taken the time to look at the ilfufo web site you would see that i dont going shouting about aliens coming from space idid not even offer a link conection my web site to the story.
By definition this is a ufo as it remains unidentified. We have been to the location on consecutive evenings to see if an answer can be found. Letters have gone to all relevant people who may be able to shed some light on this Including RAF staxton wold. We have even spoken to the people at a bird reserve 20 miles away. I chose to speak with experts on birds regarding this as there views are likely to be more accurate due to the fact that they spend more time watching birds. They did not think birds were the answer.
Regards Paul

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Going back to the OP. This is a "no news story" which has only become news because either the Sun website was having a laugh at the expense of their gullible audience or the editors were unquestioning two year olds. As it was the Sun I would suggest both possibilities are right.

It is a flock of migrating birds. It looks like one, acts like one and is happening at the time of year that one would likely appear.

Unidentified flying object it is not.

Regards

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MGriff
Very intriguing, and I think a cloud, balloon, and Chinese lantern can be ruled out.

Oh, and flares, definitely not a flare.

edit on 10-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

It's rising swamp gas meeting a electromagnnetic field caused by green house gases as light is refracted through a weather balloon as the angle of the sun reflects off harmless condensation trails left by innnocent commercial airliner with military markings as part of a marketting exercise.. There you go.THE SIMPLEST EXPLANATION IS USUALLY THE CORRECT ONE. Flares? Don't be silly;-)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 14-11-2010 by johnwignell because: (no reason given)
ooks like a flock of starlings to me . It the time of year for them to migrate.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-11-2010 by johnwignell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
BIRDS people BIRDS? GEESE? REALLY? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. If you're gonna just disregard it as something explainable try to come up with something that makes sense. You Don-WANNA-believers are losing your creativity!

I agree with you. I don't know what it is but it's not a flock of birds.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
Thanks for your post, however it is a flock of birds.

I have seen this many times before in varying patterns and it is a truly wonderful sight. Sometimes it can look like more than just a flock of birds but thats all it is. Saw one once and they flew round and round for ages and if it hadn't been for the bird noise (and UFOs dont tend to sound like birds) then it could have seemed to be something else.

Thanks for your post, however it is an alien mothership.

I have seen this many times before in varying patterns, and it truly is a wonderful sight. Sometimes it can look like a flock of birds, but it really is just an alien mothership. Saw it once and it flew round and round for ages and if it hadn't been for the ufo noises (birds don't tend to sound like UFOs) then it could have seemed to be something else.

See how stupid people look when they act like they know everything?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
wow!!

not sure what it is, but it's a very good find.

i'm by no means an expert, but the one thing i can tell you is that EVERY ONE of the pictures of the birds were very obvious to tell that they were birds, yes they did move in similar fashion, but you could tell they were birds.

now, the photo and the video, you could not see distuingishable bird features!!

again, dont know what it is, but i do know it's not birds!!

good post S&F

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

look at this video. watch how the "craft" stays in shape, then morphs, vanishes and reappears.

Now imagine black birds, flying high in the sky and flying in one direction. Add to that the low quality video and you would probably end up with something very similar to the "UFO"
edit on 23-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
wow, the Sun newspaper just took out my site for embedding the youtube vid of this story!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join