It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO that's not your usual wobbly lights. New UK footage worth a lookie.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The latest footage was shot in Osgodby, near Scarborough, North Yorks, on Sunday evening. It was sent in by Paul Sinclair, who said: "It really looks like a flying saucer. Crowds of people saw it. There's definitely something happening here. "My son-in-law filmed it for several minutes. There appeared to be two objects, one with a hooked tail, the other disc-shaped." Advertisement Quantcast Expert Nick said: "It's pretty spooky. At first glance it appears to be a cloud - then it seems to be bombing along purposefully." Last year a formation of 50 UFOs was seen above Scarborough.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

Mr Sinclair told the newspaper: 'It really looks like a flying saucer. Crowds of people saw it. There's definitely something happening here. Read more: www.metro.co.uk...

Apparently the North of England has taken over has the top spots for UFOs over Arizona and Darwin

Anyhow, here is the footage, its not just lights in the sky, and a photo still.... a disc? Or BBBBBBBirds? Several witnesses, not just the videographer.
There is a base nearby.

Analyse away...Play nicely kids

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8183cddd6039.jpg[/atsimg]
And for some reason NEWS LTD has claimed copyright of this video footage, so its here , if someone can try get it on you tube

www.thesun.co.uk...

edit on 10-11-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The UFO bumped into something, and the lazy guys didn't want to fix the invisible shields!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Very intriguing, and I think a cloud, balloon, and Chinese lantern can be ruled out.

Oh, and flares, definitely not a flare.

edit on 10-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Funny looking thing, especially when it looks like a ring. But it's not a complete ring.

I looked out my back door this morning and saw the same thing. It was geese. I'm a bit short-sighted and thought there was something flying with them. It looked bigger and blacker than the birds themselves. A quick grab of the binos revealed that the black thing was just multiple geese. In the parts of the flock where the geese are dense. or overlapping from my perspective, from a distance I thought I was seeing some big black oddity in the sky. There was about 50 of them.
For some reason they're still flying towards NW where I am. That usually happens the second week of October. Maybe the stragglers are catching up with the big crowd before emigrating? I'm sure I'm gonna see some huge V's fly over any day now.

Got my camera battery on charge right now 'cos I think there'll be more today..

edit on 10-11-2010 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It has an interesting shape, almost like some kind of "sail". The object reminds me of the recent chinese sightings with its slow steady motion.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Hey zazz, took your photo, inverted the colors and got some really weird results, looks as if it may be a solid object after all. You are going to have to take my word for it, I couldn't get the picture to upload here from my files, but there is a solid object there not some strange cloud or smoke ring.. Good find!! S&F

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Karlhungis listed the weatherballoon, could explain it
xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Karlhungis listed the weatherballoon, could explain it
xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

He fixes the cable?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Great sense of humor zazz, but it is really a UFO in my understanding of UFO's...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
That first one looked as though it was fighting to gain height, can't have been getting carried by the wind cos it was travelling quite a bit faster than the clouds and also kind of accelerated.

So. Is THIS what's happening this November?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Before i even saw the replys to this video my initiall response was a flock of birds!
So i have to agree with your response!
What i do find strange though is how "The Sun" newspaper has been reporting UFO's now nearly every other day for the last month. Now "The Sun" is not the most reliable news source but i do find this strange ! is it some kind of conditioning or preperation?? Are we building up to disclosure??
I doubt it but who knows!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I saw the pictures yesterday and thought they looked pretty good but the video?
That's something else alright!
Pretty much everything that usually gets blamed for these can be ruled out.
So, what now?....
Great footage!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
looks like starlings! but the formation is pretty odd, perhaps something similar to this but at a much greater distance?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-11-2010 by Johntrailmix because: video embedding?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

Are you two kidding me?
I'm an adult, ok, I've SEEN flocks of geese, ok, what's on that video is NOT a flock of birds.
Have a look at the bottom of the 'tail' on the object and tell me where the geese are? How far away are these geese? Cos if they're too far to see an individual bird, let alone to see wings flapping, then they're flying at a hell of a speed to cover that much ground like they did.
C'mon man, get serious, it's NOT geese.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Hey zazz, took your photo, inverted the colors and got some really weird results, looks as if it may be a solid object after all. You are going to have to take my word for it, I couldn't get the picture to upload here from my files, but there is a solid object there not some strange cloud or smoke ring.. Good find!! S&F

Interesting, well hopefully someone can do a better invert or photo analysis than we can!
and load it up

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I agree.
I see nothing but a flock of birds. lol
Jeez people.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I believe it to be a parachute display team

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I'm still not seeing birds guys.
No way. Uh-uh.
The only thing that springs to mind is those weird cloud rings in russia some time back. But I'm not convinced, and neither was the chap recording it by the sound of it.
Is it me or at one point isn't it traveling against the wind? Could be just the perspective.
This is very good indeed.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Did some reading and here maybe a logical explanation as i thought it looked like a flock of starlings.

The video is from England and here is an explanation of starling migration. They seem to migrate to britain starting november...

The starling Sturnus vulgaris is a common bird in Britain and not usually thought of as a particularly remarkable bird. Millions of the birds migrate from Europe and as far away as Russia to take advantage of British winters, which are milder than those on the Continent. Starlings are social birds, and roost communally. Some of these roosts can build up to huge numbers when the conditions are right....

As dusk falls in the winter, particularly between November and January, the starlings come streaming towards the roost site in such masses that the sky darkens a little. Groups come from far and wide, massing into bizarre aerial displays and hundreds of thousands of birds wheel about the sky in fluid shapes, before funnelling down into the reedbeds, where they often circulate in a low flight pattern before dropping into the reeds. Read more at Suite101: Westhay Starling Roost near Glastonbury, UK: Somerset Wildlife Spectacle of Aerial Displays of Millions of Birds www.suite101.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It could be smoke from a nearby factory/tip as it seems to fade out towards the end of the video or maybe a flock of birds - canandian geese?

I do not think this is a ufo!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join