It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to lie and not get caught

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
NOT NEW NEWS!!! Just refreshing everyone on how such a corrupt system can continue to play in such corrupt ways!

We all need to learn a thing or two about this wonderful man and the people behind him pulling the silly ol' strings!

Pay attention around 2:18 into the video.

Matt Lauer & GWB
pay attention around 18 mins into the video

Hmmm...So when it mattered, the USA only did legal things that they were required to get Legal opinions for in order to make what they did legal in the first place, yet, water boarding is a know form of torture and even more so, more forceful and productive than any other form of torture, to which you, myself and the rest of the world were lied to about the USA not doing any form of torture what so ever!

So lying about this, lying about that, whos affraid of the big usa fat cats? I would be.

My mother would say, if you cry wolf enough times noone will come rescue you anymore.

As well as: If you are always at the center of controversy, a lie, a wrong doing then you must guilty!

Yet I have never called myself a shoplifter because I have never been caught!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
You know I often think about this. I would throw the law out the window in a heartbeat if I thought it would save a loved ones life. I've always said if one of my kids came up missing I'd be at every registered child molesters house with in a 10 mile radius. Put me in jail if you must but I'm not waiting for the police to do their job because they have to follow the rules.
When I use to watch Jack Bauer on 24 I hoped their were people out there willing to do what it takes to keep America safe. Of course this is taking into consideration that our enemies are outside of this country.
There is a movie out called Unthinkable starring Samuel Jackson and in the movie an American turned terrorist sets up nukes in different locations. The question in the movie is how far would you go to find out where the bombs are. Samuel Jackson is willing to go all the way and that's what I'd want if this truly happened. I hate to say it but in order to save millions of Americans I'd wipe my rear end with the constitution.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Words of a genius.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The interviews that this man has had is IMO is evidence of a man that knows that something is up. He now knows that if the current president has to do something drastic, his name may be implemented, or dare I say, he may even look for a 3rd term.

When someone clearly "mad" is governed by others and is now forced to openly state opinion and "not" fact in a public audience, we now know that something is ahead. Hes out here for something. I am am in deed afraid of what it is.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Judging by the title, I thought you were recomending taking a political science class .
Mandatory second line .

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Judging by the title....Its based on a segment in a workshop I am going to start called: MAN-UP! I am going to go around the world teaching men how to be MEN AGAIN!! BWWA......BWAHA......BWAHAHAHAHHA!

top topics

join