It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dexter (TV Series) Prediction/Prophecy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok so I've been watching the new season of dexter and today I had a little trance and came up with this:

You know that chick Dexters been helping so far this season (Julia Styles), I predict her and Dexter will start to become romanticaly involved and then he will start to teach her Harry's code and bring her on as a protege. Then half way through next season when she's got all pro they'll be able to do bigger more involved 'team' vigilante missions. Which will make for great viewing.

Just a little 3 in the morning prediction. Wait and SEE!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
BTS with this please.

I am amazed at the amount of tv show threads that pass as actual convresation on here these days.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
its prediction and prophecy, what do you want?

In 2012 the last season of Dexter will co-incide to the minute of dexters Death with earth pole shift reversal, most of the people of earth die, but a few survive and re-populate, and these people write books about how if Dexter hadn't died, the world wouldn't have shifted, It wouldn't I tell you!!

edit on 9-11-2010 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Yeah....I think it's time to lay off the sauce.....there are plenty of tv forums to discuss this in, why would you bring it here?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Because this is where I go, and ATS provides a section called 'Predictions and Prophecies' have you read what gets posted on this particular part of ATS? Predictions. I predicted something that may or may not be true. I put it IN THE TITLE that it was about Dexter (the TV series), I didnt trick you, you clicked on it and looked at my prediction, which you knew you were going to see, and then told me off for doing it. Click elsewhere in future.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Do you understand that this sight is for conspiracy theory, and that they have and area called BTS for non-conspiracy banter such as this? Quit clogging up the board kiddo.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I watch and very much enjoy Dexter.

I believe you may be right. As I recall, last Dexter mentioned how she was "acting more like him".....

You may have just called it. Congrats!

Probe

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Tar mate.

I dont really get the above peoples point, Im sorry I just don't understand, maybe its me, maybe its not. I'm actually not sure. I love conspiracies and I take the time to read and answer to a variety of posts. ATS rocks.

This thread was a fun prediction in the prediction section, OK its not got much conspiracy in it, but if my prediction is right, I do, with my thread, give people that want to know whats going to happen in the TV show Dexter, (possibly) that knowledge in advance. As such my prediction is a valid.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Because this is not tv.com where you are free to discuss what you think will happen on Lost.

Man, thanks for adding to the clutter tho.

Hey but at least you didn't make up some conspiracy that obama was a reptillian because you saw a reflection on a screen in dexter and it must be a sign!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yea thats EXACTLY what I'm getting at, I actually take conspiracy REALLY seriously and read about a lot of things as broadly as possible, and some of the crazy mumbo jumbo I see on ATS is sometimes a little WOH!

So to complain about my prediction when the predictions that come up all the time are so WOH!
I just think its like really? Im wasting your time? what?
with this real life prediction?... that you can think about as you watch the show and be impressed at your buddy on ATS that forsaw the whole bloody rigmarole some months or year before!! come on guys; get with the program.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Lagrimas because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
didnt work out too well with migueal (sp?) prado. what dexter does he does alone and i really hope that doesnt happen. Honestly julia stiles is pissing me off in this season and i hope she gets killed off and stop getting in dexters way of mutiliation.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopefromabove

Ha Ha: fair play mate, I hope for you im wrong.
A wave of mutilation: the pixies. nice

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I say ban him for life
so we don't have to hear
him explain how he's just miss-
understood. All while showing zero
consideration for board rules and traditions.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Can I just explain, for the benefit of yourself and other comparatively new mwmbers, the difference between the TWO "predictions" forums on this site.
"Predictions and Prophecies", as described in the rubric at the top, is for the discussion of published prophecies. It is NOT for personal predictions.
"Dreams and predictions", as the title says, is the right place for dreams and personal predictions.
If you have something to say about published prophecy, like Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce, you put it into this forum.
If you want to start a "fun thread" offering your own thoughts about what happenss in a TV show, that is a personal prediction and belongs on "Dreams and predictions".
It needs to be shifted.

edit on 10-11-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I love how people pick each other apart simply because the thread isn't up to their standards. People are complaining that this thread isn't up to par, and maybe you're right, maybe it is in the wrong forum.

But, and this is a big but, aside from content, (I mean being about Dexter), how is this thread any different than some of the other threads that are out there now?

WOW! I can't believe I'm still alive

Breaking! World Panic Day!

Enough with the November prophecies

Please explain to me how this thread is any different than those three listed above?????

Now, back to the matter at hand....ugh, where is my mind? Ah, I know! Yeah, I can honestly predict the same thing happening, I can see it now.

edit on 10-11-2010 by bigbear1729 because: Had to define "content"

edit on 10-11-2010 by bigbear1729 because: Remove a line, got threads mixed up.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbear1729

Agreed.
Exactly the same point can be made about those threads and a number of others.
But one has to start somewhere.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by bigbear1729

Agreed.
Exactly the same point can be made about those threads and a number of others.
But one has to start somewhere.

The same point can be made, but hasn't. I did a quick check on those threads I've listed, and you have failed to express your discord with them as you have here in this thread. Why? What's the reason you chose this thread opposed to the other threads that are out there?

Look, I understand where you're coming from, there's other boards I'm on that I do the same thing you're doing right now. And, on those other boards, I've also had the honor of having my posts, and sometimes my threads, deleted, not to mention being chewed out by the mods for my not-so-friendly way I respond to people. So as you can plainly see, I see both sides of the coin here. I find it's much easier to just let some things go, don't sweat the small stuff, if you will. Why get stressed over a thread on the internet? I'm sure there's a plethora of other things, bigger things, we all can be worrying about!

edit on 10-11-2010 by bigbear1729 because: Forgot to add my closer.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbear1729
The same point can be made, but hasn't. I did a quick check on those threads I've listed, and you have failed to express your discord with them as you have here in this thread. Why? What's the reason you chose this thread opposed to the other threads that are out there?

To quote a phrase (I can't "coin" it because it's been coined already); "tipping point".
I am the quiet seething type rather than the hot hasty indignation type, and this one just marked the moment when a patient waiting for the fad to die down gave way to "better say something".
Partly through realising that if this precedent is allowed it paves the way for a million others which would drown out the real purpose of this particular forum.
Then the "patient" streak resumes control and waits to see if posting in one thread is enough. It might be. Undoubtedly many newer users did not realise the distinction, so it makes sense to explain it, and give them a chance to understand it, and pay attention to it. If they do, job done.

If categories are set up for the convenience of users, then breaking them down undermines the convenience.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

LOL, tipping point!!! Thank you for your answer, I can definitely see where you are coming from now. I don't agree with it, mainly because I love Dexter, though.

I was going to try to possibly use your quotes in your signature against you, using "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..."- Isaiah. But then I researched your other quote, (I didn't want to get caught with my pants down for something silly like overlooking what it means), the "Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?" - Tony Hancock. I think I found out where it's from, and it's quite an eye-opener!!

Not to spiral this thread even more off topic, but I'm guessing that you reside somewhere in the UK, seeing as how you chose that quote. Being an American, (for this thread ONLY, ask me again and I will deny it and say I'm Canadian!), I now have a better respect for our legal system. I stopped reading at the point of being held 42 days before either being charged with a crime or let go, that's obscene! Over here, I think it's something like 24-48 hours, providing, of course, you're not being suspected of terrorist acts. If that's the case, you're held indefinitely.

And.....to reign the topic back in, I think if Dexter took place in the UK, the series would be very short lived!! Too many people being held for way too long, he'd have no fun! Then the prediction for next year wouldn't come true!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbear1729
I was going to try to possibly use your quotes in your signature against you, using "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..."- Isaiah.

I thought my post was a pretty good example of "reasoning together". Did I attack the OP violently, accuse him of all sorts of crimes? No. I thought he was doing the wrong thing, in all innocence, because there was something in the rules which he had not noticed. So I explained carefully what he was doing wrong, in the hope that people might learn from the explanation. That's reasoning

, the "Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?" - Tony Hancock. I think I found out where it's from, and it's quite an eye-opener!!

Only "think"? You would be sure if you had seen the actual episode.
There's a better and more famous quotation in "The Blood Donor" ("A pint! That's very nearly an armful!"), but the chosen quote hinted at my historical interests.

Incidentally, this thread could be enjoyed just as easily in "Dreams and predictions", so liking Dexter is not a valid reason for disagreeing with the transfer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join