It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spitzer on CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

There's a bloody big difference between a Liberal and what you described. Your concept of "liberalism" sounds more like Fascism. More government isn't the answer. ACTUAL government, however, is. American government is driven by greed and money. A proper government acts to assist its people and distribute wealth evenly.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
ahhh buddha beat me to the vid with the quickness
cept i think rand powned spitzer not the other way around

How so? Rand looked miserable to all who cared to think about substance of his "answers".

- Cuts?
- Yes, across the board.
- Medicare?
- No cuts.
- But it's the largest piece of pie.
- OK, maybe, but not doctors' payments. Doctors needs their BMWs.
- Fine, what then?
- We must reconsider eligibility and increase payments.

Heck, if this is not a cut and a simultaneous tax hike, I don't know what is. The guy is a pathological hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Yeah, how is that wealth redistribution working out for you? Think we should give the government some more power?

Let me give you a theorem, To do the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome, is the definition of insanity. Paraphrased Einstein.

Oh, by the way, how is that wealth redistribution working out for you?

Anything change yet?

Anything change yet?

Should I post another set of questions or are you going to admit that there is a basic problem with your premise? Tell me, how can you redistribute wealth effectively, if it takes a behemoth government where every Barry, Nancy and Harry has their dirty little mitts in it?

Explain it to me again, I still do not understand your basic theory. Maybe if you explain it better, or if you talk at me a thousand times it may actually make sense. NO?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Yeah, how is that wealth redistribution working out for you? Think we should give the government some more power?

Let me give you a theorem, To do the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome, is the definition of insanity. Paraphrased Einstein.

Should I post another set of questions or are you going to admit that there is a basic problem with your premise? Tell me, how can you redistribute wealth effectively, if it takes a behemoth government where every Barry, Nancy and Harry has their dirty little mitts in it?

Explain it to me again, I still do not understand your basic theory. Maybe if you explain it better, or if you talk at me a thousand times it may actually make sense. NO?

That is way off topic though I do see your point. Unless are you saying that Spitzer supports the destruction of the american dream like most liberals? Anytime I meet or hear a liberal speak, all they do is talk about ways of tearing down our country and the murder of our children. I never met one liberal who is an abortion activist fighting to stop the holocaust upon our youth.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I give up. I am officially done with political threads on ATS. Everyone on here is ultraconservative and American. Impossible to get through to.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hey, I am a little different on the genocide argument. If the media can talk these idiots into killing their projeny, good for them. I find it evil but what the hell.

You have to have evil, might just as well be on the DEMS side.

The Dems love to kill infants and people, that is what they do. Anything that is good for the collective, they will endorse.

I think they are working on a system to kill all conservatives. (half hearted joke)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

They get rid of Rick Sanchez, and hire Spitzer?
I can't bring myself to watch the show.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join