It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is Good!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Embrace life. Sometimes we can get so caught up we forget to enjoy the small moments.

Today, I had some basic errands to run. Take the trash to the dump, fill up the water jugs, and get propane for the propane tank. These simple tasks turned into an hour of fun.

First off, as I was driving, There was a booger stuck in the back my nose that I simply could not get out, so my first 10 minutes of the drive were me picking my nose basically. It was hilarious.

Taking the trash to the dump was simple, and when I got out of the car I felt the sun on my face and it was all good and I was happy.

Next up it was going to the water spigots on the side of the road. Most places have county water pumped to their houses. We use water catchment so we have to get our drinking water from water spigots on the side of the road. I love being a country bumpkin.

Next up was going to the store to get propane. I was reversing into a stall, when a car in front of me started backing up very slowly. It gave my car a love tap, and then they pulled back into their parking stall. We both got out, and absolutely no damage was done to either of our cars. I smiled and said to her, "it must be our lucky day!" and we were both super happy and relieved.

After that I take my propane to the propane station, and I talk stories with the guy. Simple talk, just being human, socializing, it was great. I was smiling the entire way home.

With all this doom and gloom lately, we have to take the time to enjoy the small moments in life. Today proved that to me. Enjoy life while it lasts.

-SES

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I know what you mean, Solar! Today I opened my faceborg page to find a post by my daughter talking about how my middle grandson swallowed a penny, then had a penny in his poop... I'm still giggling over that one! Life is short, don't miss the best parts worrying about the worst parts!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Solar lol, other than discussing your nasal search, I think you are adorable!
Simple things in life are the magic that make the universe work.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the happy thread.
They are so few and far between.

I replanted potted plants and got them ready to take inside to the garden room for the winter.

Then I checked on my garden outside.
It was amazing. The greens, onions and carrots are growing very good.

Tonight I have been painting designs on clay flower pots so I can put more flowers inside tomorrow.

Be happy.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

yeah i had a beautiful moment today, these are becoming fewer and farther between, i went to the huge council fireworks display which had been delayed from nov 5 because of bad weather, the fireworks were beautiful, the sea air mixed with gunpowder was stimulating, little kids laughing and covering their ears, the smell of fried onions and hot dogs, the loud booming music from pirates of the caribbean, the dewdrop dripping from my nose. For a few moments i was a human glad to be alive.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Good for you i think sometimes people get caught up in things that they don't think about the small things in life and are too busy to really enjoy it .

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

Is that a lookie-likie of Obama with a fag in his mouth on your avatar,
its a laugh. Aside, i watch how much joy my youngest child has from life from the simplest things, and i purposely keep her from 'taking the red pill' am i right to do this? Thats a hard one to answer.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the post! Its always good to hear good things when our life is full of negative things thrown our way constantly.

Today I moved into my new apartment and was able to move and set things up the way I want. It was a wonderful day setting up my place, and I was happy all day. It was great and hope to have another wonderful day tomorrow!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You hit upon a good point.

Lifes all about perception. You can take joy from any situation you just have to be open to allowing the happiness shine through. We over complicate things in our modern lives. Just sit back, chill and enjoy the ride.

S and F for you and keep smiling.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

If you are allowed to live your life then you should go and live it. But people like me where targeted for last 18 years, and they did everything they could to destroy my life. People wanted to do alot worse to me, and that shows you how bad and evil society is.

But heck if you are left alone to live your life live it. I will not be, and i will always speak out against these scum till the day i die, i missed out on my life, and these peopel enjoyed seeing people destroyed.

Imagine uk gov and police, they are just as bad as any stasi story you hear about. Just that the people may not know there life is being destroyed, or they are too frighting to speak out, as they have no proof, but my life is proof that gov and police organise things like gang stalking, and mobbing.

Amazing that these people are called adults.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Hi Jahman

this is my first comment in a month .. and i had to reply to ur thread

First off, as I was driving, There was a booger stuck in the back my nose that I simply could not get out, so my first 10 minutes of the drive were me picking my nose basically. It was hilarious.

LOL tell me you did have to mention that part ... boogers .... Ewwwww
i hope you took a kleenex to reach it with ur finger

i had a friend in the past that ... NEVER take any kleenex while digging up his nose
this is the most grotesque thing in the world you could do ...

lets come back to the topic at hand ... it is very true

enjoy each moment of life while beleiving in faith and avoid negativity at all cost
i have mastered all the worst enemies of humankind

Injustice - Selfishness - Envy - Pride - Hatred - Greed

i have been awaken by the love and light of life
my entire life i was aware of their existance more than other people
i have banish them up and it has bring me peace ever since
there is a trick to win against those 6 nasty human enemies ...
STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT OTHER HAVE THAT YOU DONT
START THINKING WHAT OTHER DONT HAVE COMPARE TO YOU

think about a poor little child living in horrible condition of poverty
dont be jealous of your friend who have a Ipad
ITS COMON SENS

humans have great potential .... and (Injustice - Selfishness - Envy - Pride - Hatred - Greed)
have ruin it ... we still have a chance to wake up to our life .. take our responsability
take your role ... speak at anyone in a good manner always polite and respectif
the only thing who can save earth is if we start living in a egual mode
respecting nature will come along

i had a fun nowhere moment to yesterday while shoping for food
a old small guy start to speak to me about the shrimp quality
we had a little conversation about the shrimp
lol
i didnt know the guy but i was happy to speak with him
or anyone else ... the trick dont ever be shy to say hello to somebody
giving a kind smile when somebody look at you

my mission on earth is to RAISE THE AGE OF ENLIGHTMENT and i will do so until i die

solar do you accept the mission ? . i beleive you already did
keep up the good job brother
for all others ... there is no unemployment in that domain

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%. We are all here for a reason, we will find out why we are here when its our time. So for the time in between that, DO WHAT YOU WANT!, HAVE FUN!, LIVE LIFE!

Namaste

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 733t-MNKY
I agree with you 100%. We are all here for a reason, we will find out why we are here when its our time. So for the time in between that, DO WHAT YOU WANT!, HAVE FUN!, LIVE LIFE!

Namaste

I do not think so. I think so many of us are smashed to bits by forces like gov and police that make us useless. What ever was going to happen in so many lifes is destroyed before it blossoms.

Thats life.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hi Andy

Why do you always want to destroy? This is a great thread - the fact that many posters have agreed shows this and then along you come.

Suggest you try looking in a mirror - deeply - consider is it you or the world that is wrong?

Interesting to see how many off topic flags you have received. Personally I'm prepared to receive my first as I find your constant negativism totally disgusting, tiring and to be honest, boring.

To the OS - you are spot on! It is the little things that are beautiful (not sure about the nasal exploration though...!)

Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Its because i want people to be real, and understand the world. I am very blunt today and will always be till i die.

But i am not the one destroying you will find that is police and gov,a nd people aplenty who deperately set out to wreck lifes for there amusement and fun over others.

edit on 11/10/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hi Andy,

Suggest you create a new thread and factually describe why over 18 years you have been targetted and put down rather than always 'pt down' other people's opinions. Just a suggestion?

And yes - ihave been in a cell in the UK and been a target - but life goes on.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Oh right, is the police and gov going to come on here telling you peopel i am telling teh truth, which i am. no they are not.

The gov and police are not going to come on here and say yes, we used weapons on you in school in 1992 to absolutely humilate you and make sure the rest of your life that you cannot goto work and live a life.

Though the above is a fact, and an absolute one, they will not come on here stating it to be so.

Plus i have talked enough on other threads with quite alot of info what has happened, and i have not told everything they have done.

You have the ignore button if you want to use it, but i will keep talking about the very serious crimes these peopel did to me and they even tried to make my life even worse.

Just press ignore if you have no interest in seeing it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Hi,

Sorry for apparently de-railing a great (and much needed) positive thread. The other day I cracked a few jokes with a woman on the checkout - could see how great it was (for her) that someone was enjoying life rathe rthan moaning and whinging... As you said....make the most of it.

Thanks - and more!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yo sorry all for talking about nose picking. But it's just it reminded me of a really funny thing my friend used to do.

When he was driving and saw someone in another car digging their nose, he would join them in doing it! He would also sing along with people in adjacent cars. This guy is such a clown, but a genuinely great guy.

It's all about those moments that make you laugh and relieve stress.

No matter how extremely hectic your life is, there will always be moments where you can have a good laugh.

-SES

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hi,

Agree laughter is certainly the best stress relief!

Over the years (many!) have got myself both into and out of 'interesting' situations with a throw away line.... Have avoided speeding tickets in the US and France, avoided near certain death in an Australian pub (at least six times) and 'broken the ice' at executive (hyper serious) business meetings by saying something outrageous - that all could relate to.

We're only human.

Keep smiling!

<<   2 >>

join