It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Astrology predicts major (military or economic) event in December 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There has been so much talk of a "tipping point" here at ATS.

Now, Astrology also predicts that some sort of event might happen within the new few weeks. This might be some sort of global military or economic event. This completely relates to the Webbot and Timewave November predictions. You can read the details in link below.

Between November 2010 and January 2011, North Node conjuncts Pluto and triggers the cardinal T-square. The implications of this are huge.

In global affairs, I don't know exactly what this means, but watch for some powerful, potentially destructive events, because Pluto is involved, and with global implications, because this occurs in Capricorn. Two possibilities are another economic meltdown or a new war.

I think one of these things will make headlines this November or December. Alternatively there might (read more...)

astrotransits.blogspot.com...

Collectively this is a period known as "cardinal crises", represented by the entrance of Uranus in Aries. Last times this happened always related to periods of intense world change. The major changes (several international crises, economic, uprisings, military, environmental) are however predicted for 2013 onwards! Source link above.

edit on 9-11-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
lmfao! While I do believe in astrology, you are soooo gonna get bashed by everyone for posting another prediction thread lol

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

I was waiting for the next person to do this also! You were thinking the exact same thing I was well I'm not going to say anything bad, but thanks for posting the prediction I get a kick out of this now.

Go December, hoo-ho-ho!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So, many, predictions!

But okay, I must say that, with all those things at the moment, either they are all going banana, or else there actually will happen something soon...

I have had an urge along time, and now all these predictions and all that talk! Maybe its me who is going banana?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I cant wait till December passes and someone says a major event will happen in Jan 2011. please give it a brake already

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha

Collectively this is a period known as "cardinal crises", represented by the entrance of Uranus in Aries. Last times this happened always related to periods of intense world change. The major changes (several international crises, economic, uprisings, military, environmental) are however predicted for 2013 onwards! Source link above.

Hmm, my anus won't be entering anything so this "cardinal crises" isn't worrying me too much. Major laugh for having Uranus and Cardinal somehow related! Sounds like a problem for the Vatican to me!

Sorry for the potty humor but it was just too easy to let pass.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well if we keep the prediction train rolling, something bad is bound to happen eventually... In fact I feel safe saying that at some point in the next 10 years there will be an unspeakable catastrophe that may or may not affect the whole world.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I predict that the mods here could copy and paste the replies from the "prediction thread" on an adjoining page and save us all a lot of work.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Now now, I think December is as good a month as any for some doom.

It has to be one of these months after all...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Now, Astrology also predicts that some sort of event might happen within the new few weeks

No it does not actually, Astrology predicts nothing at all.

Someone makes stuff up, claiming to use astrology to "predict" something

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
You can add to the Web-bot, TimeWave Zero and your astrology thing another source: The CEO of the 10th largest bank of the world says US bankruptcy is mathematicly imminent, and then there's this article: www.infowars.com... where some economists predict November 11th will be the day US goes down.

Yesterday we had the announcement of more Federal Reserve stimulus, known as “quantitative easing,” which dumped another exorbitant amount of money on an already saturated system. Nearly all independent experts agree that this is the death knell of the dollar. The National Inflation Association just released a statement that this move will trigger inflation and starve the middle class. The rest of the world is still weighing in on the global ramifications of such a move to the world’s reserve currency. Brazil said that the U.S. fired the gun in the currency war and they are ready to retaliate; China is prepared to set up a firewall against the latest Fed move; and Germany warned of growing protectionism around the globe stemming from the latest U.S. manipulation. Some are now predicting that a bank holiday is imminent, with a likely date set for November 11. Is QE2 the final tipping point toward financial disaster? Or will it weaken resistance against another imminent disaster?

edit on 9-11-2010 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
... Another prediction, but this time of December ... I thought we'd still have some more for November, seeing we have loads of days left in this Month ...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
We're also shifting into the Age of Aquarius aren't we?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
lmfao! While I do believe in astrology, you are soooo gonna get bashed by everyone for posting another prediction thread lol

Really? Well the bloodlines do? They follow everything according to the ancient egyptian astrology, the numbers and the leylines, they do black magick, human sacrifice, and just what do you think Nov 11, 11 11 was chosen for?

This is abou 9/11 and the Saturn Opposition, it goes into the astrology of the US constitution, the building of the World Trade and down to the very details of what it was all about. A few things helped of course: rumors of a Israel sub and missile, only it would not be "an enemy attack" to them, but a plan carried out. Hurricane Erin made it New York City that day, and while on the news right up until then, it suddenly wasn't mentioned, maybe some demolition as well. The portals to the negative channels and their puppet masters was opened.....

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

Do You Believe In Magick? II

Do You Believe in Magick? III

Do You Believe in Magick? IV

Do You Believe In Magick? V

Do You Believe in Magick? VI

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

... astrology-drivel ...

Seriously, how on Earth can someone in his right mind think that the position of a planet in a certain part of the sky, or this planets relation to another planet or whatever - can determine what happens to a person, or all people for that matter?

So: "Planet A" is in the "house" of whatever star constellation, and at the same time Moon is in a 30 degree angle to Mars (or whatever) and this means I am going to fall in love this month, win the lottery and get a job as the Google Boss?

For crying out loud ....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
LOL!! can we not get through with the November BS first? The predictions are becoming totally ridiculous now

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well with all these predictions of world war 3 and a nuclear war maybe thats whats being predicted here.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Come on!!!
Lets get through the garbage posts from November before we start on December

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

In global affairs, I don't know exactly what this means

Guess where I stopped reading...

This is what I predict for December: many kids will find out that Santa Claus doesn't exist...

Maybe I should start a thread about it !

Nah...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

you really need to read about ancient knowledge and wisdom. the ancient scholars all believed that what happened in the sky was mirrored on the earth and in our very bodies. the planets represent our personal make up. there are many ancient mystery schools who have passed this knowledge down for thousands of years.

<<   2  3 >>

join