It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse 'The President' Ventura? Former governor says he could run -- and win -- in 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
www.minnpost.com...

From the New Yorker:

“He would probably get my support,” the former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura said of Bloomberg, or “Blomberg,” as he pronounced it, explaining that he refuses to vote for either Democrats or Republicans, on principle. Ventura then brought up the recent losses of “Linda McMahon and that lady in California,” Meg Whitman, who spent roughly fifty million dollars and a hundred and sixty million dollars, respectively, as a way of suggesting that wealth is not enough. (This has surely been a concern, at times, of Perot and even of Silvio Berlusconi, two of Bloomberg’s weekend neighbors, who, with the Mayor, make up a kind of Bermuda Triangle of rich politicos.)

“If Bloomberg could finance me for the Presidency, I would win it,” Ventura said. “So, if he doesn’t want it, he could hire me to do it for him."

Jesse Ventura for president, I would support that all the way!! Clean up the trash.

Please Bloomberg finance Ventura if you decide not to run! Save this country!

VENTURA 2012

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i lost my hope...

i dont think anyone can change what messed up..money will be the ruler of this world..

till you cant buy anything of it anymore...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by Misoir

lol VP Hulk Hogan, secretary of state Bill Goldberg, secretary of defense Sgt Slaughter, homeland security Big Bossman

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0fff6788735.jpg[/atsimg]

Now that is a man I could vote for. Heck if Jesse would run, I would campaign for him.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Id vote for him

Id be atleast entertaining.
And I honestly beleive we would have answers.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Git_r_dun

He couldnt win. He might as well take his current status to use if he has anything to say but he will never win if he runs for president.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Git_r_dun

Others who NEED to be in the White House (we should make some jobs up for them):

Brett Hart
Undertaker
Macho Man Randy Savage
Crush
All of D-Generation X
Chyna

...yes... I'm being completely serious.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The good news about Jessie is he has All the bases covered. Im guessing we are pretty sure he has a American Birth Certificate, he has served in the military, he has been a wrestler and knows bs when it is being spewed, he has been a mayor and governor, and he has flat out tried to get some answers to hard questions.
Yep, I think he would be as qualified as anyone. I cant say as I know what he actually did for the state of Minnesota, but I dont think they are bankrupt!

Yep, Im with you, he would get my vote as well, and Im one of the non voters because I refuse to vote for lesser evils. I cherish my right to vote and it deserves a good man, women to receive it.

Now if we can just get past curious missile launches, wacked out banking systems and other variables to actually make it to the voting booth in 2012... well....that will be something in itself!

One more note about Jessie, he has to live long enough himself. He is rocking a lot of boats to say the least.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Brett Hart Undertaker Macho Man Randy Savage Crush All of D-Generation X Chyna ...yes... I'm being completely serious.

Brett as speaker of the house
the under taker as Surgeon General
the macho man as an education czar
DX to fill spots of DEA and ATF
Chyna as um um
Oh crap we are domed if thats the choices we have

As for the bod I could see him running but thats all. He has aliened his self with the conspiracy crowd and a lot of voters dont like what could be they vote on whats in front of them. IMHO I would vote for him
OK some thought
He has lined up with Alex Jones and the like to spread news of the NWO and TPTB
To the voter that is the same as Obama and Jeremiah wright. Well Obama won soooo giveum hell Jessie

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Undertaker could be sec of state, bringing american death around the world, same as norm then.

He would have no chance.

edit on 11/9/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think he would win in all honesty because he knows exactly what tptb have in store for all of us ''GLOBALLY''
At least if he did get the presidency there will be an alternative conspiracy site for tptb when theyre dropping their arses when the shtf situation is aimed towards them.

BRING IT ON

S&F

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i wouldn't vote for him and that tells you how much he thinks of bloomberg " if you finance it i would run"

ventura is a moron a fruitcake a whackjob and has no clue.

ventura couldn't win and it's a pipedream.

i'd rather have rowdy roddy piper as president than that schmoe.

i know our politicial process is a joke but this takes the cake.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think the question that arises here is:

Would you guys support a John Cena/ Ralph Nader ticket before a Jesse Ventura/ Ric Flair ticket?

Can't wait for 2012-- kick ass elections and then the end of the world?!? Wooooo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ventura, if put on the Democratic Ticket. Could win.
He would have to clean up a bit and do alot of backpedaling on the things he said or spin them real good.
But he'd be a contender.

Simply because America is sick and tired of both parties.

Vote for me cuz I'm different.
Cake.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Here is a man that has definitely outgrown his wresting roots. He was a very competent Gov. of Minn, and definitely has the charisma to launch a real shot at it but not for 2012 imo. Now as a Vice Presidential Candidate he would most certainly bolster a ticket but then the question would be who??? Rand Paul & Jesse Ventura 2012?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
He wouldn't work. He's a straight shooter. He would either be ganged up on by the status quo, surviving that he would be offed. The PTB don't broach dissension. Ask JFK or Ronnie Reagan if you could.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
We dont need him to run I will write him in. HAHAHAHHA

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If a former alcoholic can become president, why not a former wrestler?

I'd become a citizen just to vote for him.
edit on 9-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If the Tea Party emerges as a third party by 2012, could he run as TP candidate for President? It would work out in a lot of ways, I think. He is a conspiracy theorist and does not trust the government; he is a 'common man' who worked his way up through society (The American Dream embodied!); he is male (Sarah Palin won't be elected President by the American conservative base); he is a tough guy and a military man. All of those things appeal to the TP voter base and the American conservative base at large. His sensibility and moderation compared to most TP candidates could also be a big bonus, as it would make it easier for Republicans to switch support to a TP candidate.

Ventura/Palin 2012?
edit on 9-11-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Jessie has stated in many interviews that when he won Governor of Minn, that the CIA visited him and tried to intimidate him. He said they told him, "You weren't supposed to win. Tell us how you did it." As in the election was fixed and he had some secret manner in winning other than just a good campaign and some respect from the voters.

If Jesse won President, all hell would break loose in TPTB! They would either kill him or be sent scrambling for the hills. He would immediately disclose anything that he could safely disclose. He would not be intimidated by the supposed "powers" in DC.

If he won, and if he survived, politics would never be the same!

That is a good enough reason for me to vote for him!! Anything that upsets the sorry azz status quo in DC!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join