It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is being surrounded by the U.S. military, what's next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Has anyone notice that the U.S. military is surrounding Iran.

The U.S. has military presence in:

Turkey
Iraq
Afghanistan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Pakistan

All countries surround Iran and major military presence in Iran's border countries with Iraq and Afg.

Is the U.S. playing a chess game by moving all their pieces into place before striking Iran?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

not sure but suppose we will have to wait and see....

very coincidental though

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Yup...when the USSA went into Afghanistan, right after Iraq, I was having this conversation with my kid. We both thought it was an amazing coincidence that both countries border Iran. Add in the other countries and well..it seems like some things are being put into place.

..Ex

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Don't forget, President of US and 3k of his workers in India as well. That's mean "Check Mate"?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It may be something that we will want to keep a close eye on, thanks for creating this thread. I don't believe that many have noticed that its really that way yet. Lets just pray that another big war doesn't start up because of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

ww3 on the horizon....i can feel it in my bones

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Don't forget South Korea. More troops are now being deployed there as well.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Turkey has not exactly been a solid US ally lately. So they may be a wild card to any military action. As for Iraq there is enough Iranian influence to make it a bit of a proxy battlefield.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hence the false flag related to Yemen. An excuse to increase military presence there?

second

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I already mentioned that a military buildup in the arabian sea has begun. What is to become of it is a secret.
All borders to IRAN are now covered in an event of whatever they think will happen. Do you honestly need all that over there? No, they don't and it is not an exercise. A buildup of forces will only cause more tensions with IRAN. Isreal Stated a week ago, that IRAN already has ONE nuke bomb now. Isreal is getting nervous and already told IRAN that they will do something about it in December.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'd be more worried about what would happen in our own borders if we were to actively engage in war with Iran. I know, for one, I won't be a happy camper about it since, to me, there is no justifiable reason to go to war with Iran. I'd rather pull back all the troops to raise morale, by having family members reunited and some other laws changed, I believe would help and then see if Iran is a threat.

For how much people believe we are so powerful and our military is so great then I would see no problem with this. If Iran were to attack after, then go to war. At least then you have proof that something is going down and there would be 100% proof we need to do something within our power. But that's not what is going on.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can't believe how many of you are responding to this post as if it is brand new information. Of course the US has Iran surrounded, they have been working on it for 20 years.

The Afghanistan invasion serves no purpose other than converging to the last remaining side of Iran.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Tensions are mounting and more sanctions were set and ISRAEL warned IRAN several times and ISRAEL has set a date to strike. The date was set for December of this year 2010. youtube.com... I really do not think they are having exercises over there. To much military hardware over there in that region.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So, are you saying the current conflicts are unjustified in and of themselves? That a war with Iran is the end purpose? I think that the simple truth is that the middle east is a mess. Plain and simple. I have a hard time viewing the currrent conflicts in Iraq and Afghan as just a means to surround Iran.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The situation gets worse, now other countries are involved and worried over the intensions of IRAN. www.youtube.com... A must watch.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Since we are all worried about protecting a religious tyranny cloaked in a despotic regime, let's keep in mind that the President of Iran enjoys walks on the beach, smoking cigars and calling for the death of all Jews, Britons, Americans and Frenchmen. Some of his pass times are declaring that America is Satan, announcing that soon the west will face a major disaster, funding violent anti western/anti-Israeli groups with money and weapons, developing nuclear weapons (do you really believe he will stop at a power station?) and announcing that the end of Israel is near.

Just saying.

Oh, I forgot, he also seems to think that all photographs and dead bodies and personal effects of the holocaust were created to fool the world into thinking that some guy named Hitler ordered the genocide of an entire peoples!
edit on 7-11-2010 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The United States of America has had Iran surrounded for years. Particularly refined in the last six
years or so. The pressure is extremely worrisome for Iran, and I must say that I have to respect their
mostly un aggressive stance. It would not be uncommon for a country to be quite reactionary in a most
hostile manner given the circumstances.

It would be most beneficial to The World, if Iran and The United States of America were not only
trading partners, but allies. But evidently, that would not profit the "War Machine" currently bankrupting
the United States Economy with their Myopic focus.In the long term, I would present that my prior stated
partnership would be actually more profitable and prosperous for a great many generations yet to come.

We should remember that we are not only responsible for ourselves, but for the conditions we create
for our children, our grandchildren, our great-grandchildren, and their children.
This is the current state of consideration concerning economy,resources,technology,and enviroment.
A Pipeline through Iran would be the most efficient solution.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I believe it will come in DEC. 2010 when israel strikes iran and the usa gets involved. This will lead to other countries backing Iran and a big mess will consume the Untited States economy.
Our economy is now kaput with this 600 billion we gave china for payment borrowed and a 20% drop in the dollar and the feds printing up some 2.1 trillion new dollars. Things are not looking good, but the stage is set for some action over there , so heads up.www.youtube.com... this is not good, this can only pss them off.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
Of course the US has Iran surrounded, they have been working on it for 20 years.

...20yrs?... uh, no... multiply that by 3 and you're closer...

...we've had our hands in iran's biz for at least 60yrs... why?... oil and pipelines to transport it...

...the former shah was our well-paid puppet but he got booted out of iran because the majority of the people of iran cherish their heritage and didnt want their country to become westernized and just another puppet state of the biggest bully on the planet (that'd be us, the usofa - it used to the uk and it really still is but thats another story)...

...the pipeline venture has been talked about openly in public since the 70s (probably even before but thats when i became aware of it)... when the shah got kicked out, the only country seen as holding up progress of the pipeline was iran... if diplomacy had been legitimate, rather than covert attempts to control another country, and iran had been offered a fair return on the kazillions that were to be made on the pipeline (haliburton, krb), things might have gone differently - but - thats not what happened...

...afghanistan (taliban) wasnt perceived as a problem, neither was iraq because saddam was getting huge incentives (at usofa taxpayer's expense)... saddam got enough of what he wanted and kissed the role of puppet good-bye (which was expected and predicted) and usofa military build-up went into over-drive...

...when gwb was campaigning for the presidency, lots of people predicted what would happened if he was installed and they were right - right down to the false flag event being used as an exuse to invade afghanistan and iraq...

...those predictions had nothing to do with being psychic or messages from benevolent aliens or any of that foolish crap... it was just obvious, if you paid attention and hadnt sugar-coated our history... obama's election has changed nothing... everything is still on track, just like it was predicted way back when...

Originally posted by Ace High
The Afghanistan invasion serves no purpose other than converging to the last remaining side of Iran.

...there are other purposes - heroin (the cia's favorite toy) and natural resources that were previously undiscovered (allegedly) and, gosh, lets dont forget that pipeline which cant be fully productive until it crosses iran...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

There already is a pipeline thru iran. They drill oil, but mostly refine.ships go in the gulf there all the time. have you looked at pipelines in the area? check out where all the pipelines go to or originate from. RUSSIA. Russia is now the world's leader in oil production. check it out on youtube and the pipelines also, you will see. Also check out when russia cut off oil to EUROPE and what happened to that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join