It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel and see the negativity evaporating before you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I recently made a post about a strange energy coming over me on a particular day, and asking if others can relate to this feeling at the same exact moment, and many did reply.... Now I would like to take this a little further and into a new direction...

As of late, I have felt this great positivity come over me, a new sense of connectedness with my fellow person. I have been noticing a renewed ability to communicate myself more from the heart, an ability that seems to have been difficult for me in the past for whatever reason. All I am feeling and getting at is this sense that we are on the verge of something very big, very positive, and very global. I see peace in the future, and humanity conquering all our problems as one connected race. Again, I am no psychic, but want to get a sense of what you all might think? Do you see unprecedented positive news and great fortune for the human race in the near future? Please share your feelings. (I expect some negativity, as the universe does hold the capacity for this, but let us all highlight only the positive replies on this post, and not all those with dark hearts)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Na, i just see the same drones buying the same ipads, and windows computers.

What else is there. Human beings will still be mostly heartless serial killer types.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

This is ATS, where negativity is the lifeblood of the site... But I do admire you for at least trying to inject some positivity here!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I hope you are right! My work situation has taken a turn for the positive. For the last 4 years I worked in a school employed with a negative work force. Back-stabbing, cynical, hateful & malevolent co-workers. It was pulling me down in all facets of my life. Finally I got a transfer to another school. It's kind of sad when you've become so conditioned to the negative force for years, that common courtesy surprises you!

Now, everybody go spread some nice-ness to the OP of this thread... Thread Link

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have noticed the same in my life OP. Everything has seem to take a turn for the positive in the past 2 days. However I don't intend to be caught with my pants down should ts still htf.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Welcome to Nov. 7. Ride the rainbow.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
Welcome to Nov. 7. Ride the rainbow.

edit on 11/7/2010 by Terces_Pot_Evoba because: take 2

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

Taste the rainbow. Reflect the storm.