It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck does this mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I only joined this forum to see what other people thoug about this document that I recieved through masked and spoofed email. I personally think it's a load of crap but I'm curious since I don't understand most of it.
The document contains:

Submitted by C. D. Johnson
Director of S. Development,
In 1985 our agency was informed of the existence of a female centaur in Portland Oregon. This centaur called herself Mavra, and claimed to have been transformed from a human into her present form, which this agency was unable to prove or disprove. Although the subject's story is on file in its entirety (HCTF-46A) a short summary follows:
Mavra was born in 1965 in Portland Oregon. She suffered from Hodgkin's disease, a cancer of the lymph glands. Although victims of HD have a 90% chance of complete recovery, the treatment is painful and time consuming. Her story is that she fell asleep and was transformed into a female centaur, who then sought help at the local hospital. She began calling himself Mavra after a character in a science fiction novel, (The Return of Nathan Brazil by Jack L. Chalker (Jack L. Chalker File JLC-CSF-21). An operative at the hospital informed us of the arrival of this centaur and within minutes agent Chicks (Dismissed from force 1983 - now missing) agent Jackson (Deceased) and agent Johnson (retired � now missing) were directed to confirm the existence and facilitate capture of said centaur.
After capture, subject Mavra was found to be a healthy fully functional female centaur as known from Greek mythology. Mavra's upper body was that of a human female appearing about 20 years of age. She possessed brownish black hair of shoulder length. This hair growth patterned extended from her scalp and down her back in the form of a mane. Her human portion, which appeared entirely human and female, continued to her hips, and which point it joined with her lower body which was similar in appearance to that of a female horse. Her torso joined the horse portion in the area where the horse's neck would have extended from its shoulders. The hips of the human portion blended smoothly into the shoulders of the horse. The female horse portion according to veterinarians was similar to a horse but with some minor differences, as discussed in the full report on subject mentioned above (HHS file HCTF-46A).
Tests on the subject Mavra, indicated an unknown genome in her DNA (HEI-AGGTTCAACCTGGTTAAC) Black list funds were used to prepare and equip a lab to research and replicate this genome, into a form which would cause subject Mavra's transformation in others. It was found that such a genome could be easily developed and mass-produced as a serum. Tests using this serum were initiated, all resulting in failure. Failed animal tests produced some six limbed mutants, and generally ended in the animal's death. Human tests run at a last resort resulted in humans with horse attributes, long face and nose, moveable ears, tails, along with hoofed hands and feet. One subject grew a second torso from his shoulders resulting in four arms. All human test subjects were terminated. Full results of these tests can be found in file (HCI-F-265-A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/I/J and K).
Further comparison of the failed test subjects and subject Mavra's genome revealed the matching genome, a centaur link (HCI-CCTTGGACCTAGGTCCA). The aforementioned sequence is a binding site for a centaur-specific promoter that, after binding, would elicit the production of a protein that would begin production of the transformation process. It was found that only subjects possessing this link and then ingesting the (HCI- AGGTTCAACCTGGTTAAC) genome, would make the transformation successfully. Although the program was set back by this discovery, it was decided to locate test subjects with this (HCI- CCTTGGACCTAGGTCCA) genome, and proceed with testing in hopes of reproducing the centaur link genome. It was determined that centrally located medical records would allow locating subjects who met the criteria. After running data purges and comparison programs through out the files of insurance, hospitals, clinics, military and doctor's records, a matching subject was found. Although a wider pattern of testing would have given more accurate results, time restraints and pressures from supervisors convinced mid level managers to proceed on this subject alone.
This subject known as Argon (FBI CHTM-14C) was born in Sanford Florida on October 27, 1965. His father and uncle had successfully taken a small grocery store, and built it into one of the nation's largest grocery distribution companies. At the age of five, subject Argon's parents were killed in a car accident after which his uncle, B. H. Franklin (FBI-PFD-34465A) took custody of the child and raised him. Due to his uncle's wealth and influence, subject Argon had lived in an exclusive neighbourhood and after attending public school graduated Magna cum Laud from Yale University with a Masters in business. After returning home, he started work at his uncle's chain of restaurants, working his way from driver to manager in a year's time. It was understood that in another year, he would become district manager of the family's chain of restaurants, and then later take over the family business. His age of 30 was thought to be of concern at the time, as subject Mavra was 20 when her transformation occurred, but the absence of any other suitable candidates forced the test to proceed.
Subject Argon was found through data comparison of his Doctor, Harold Oakley, located in Sanford Florida. After finding subject Argon possessed the required physical attributes, a break-in was staged at Oakley's office (FBI-CO-67554343A) along with several other break-ins to successfully lead local authorities in to believing drug addicts have committed all the crimes. News reports from the area indicated that the deception worked perfectly. Blood samples from Oakley's office indicated that subject Argon possessed the centaur link.
Research with the obtained blood sample allowed the centaur link genome to be isolated in the lab. However it was found impossible to replicate with present technology. The serum which would theoretically initiate the change in subjects with the centaur link had been produced from subject Mavra's DNA for the earlier tests and it was determined that subject Argon would be infused with said serum to cause his transformation into centaur form.
With a male and a female centaur, a breeding program could be undertaken. Once other subjects could be reproduced consistently, the original pair would be destroyed for autopsy. If the centaur subjects refused to cooperate, drugs and artificial insemination techniques could be used. Although this plan did not achieve the goal of at will centaur creation, it would certainly provide the program with a number of subjects on which to test and experiment. It was decided to proceed using subject Argon.
Due to subject Argon's relationship to B. Franklin, a long time friend of a powerful and influential government leader, political considerations required that ingestion of the serum would take place outside the lab without the subject's knowledge. Subject Argon was known to patronize a bakery weekly on Friday to buy sugar cookies. Several agents were able to persuade the owner of the bakery to take an extended vacation. A special batch of the cookies was produced, each having the required amount of serum. Subject Argon arrived about 5:00pm was waited on by "Margie" an employee of the bakery who agreed to assist the agents. Subject Argon left and agents took their places to stake out his residence. Preparation was readied for moving subject Argon after his transformation, or eliminating subject if serum failure occurred.
Due to mismanagement of resources the observation of subject Argon was intermittent through out the night, and non existent at the time of subject Argon's transformation. Later review of surveillance tapes indicated that the subject's transformation occurred at 6:03 am local time. A single phone call to subject's uncle, the above-mentioned B. Franklin, and subject's removal from his home by same was overlooked by surveillance agents until subject had been lost.
Review of visual records and audio recording show that subject Argon transformed while sleeping. The period of transformation took a period of 45.91 seconds. Studies estimate subject Argon's weight at near one ton. It is as yet undetermined where the extra mass of subject Argon's centaur form was acquired. After subject Argon was awakened by the collapse of his bed do to his weight, he experienced a few moments of disorientation. However 55.34 seconds after waking, he was able to rise to his feet and successfully move about. Visual records indicate his horse portion being similar to the Clydesdale breed the most obvious difference being that it was white in color. Image enhancement of his horse portion indicates possession of male genitalia, and his human portion is also that of a male. Comparison of before and after photos indicates that subject Argon has become much more muscular. This aspect of the centaur serum had been unknown. Subject Argon's movements and actions indicate that his strength has increased considerably in his human portion. His size however, made movement within the confines of his house difficult. A full description and discussion of theories of subject Argon's form can be found in file (FBI-CHT-A-12)
The political considerations also mentioned above, prevented agents from locating subject Argon through interrogation of B. Franklin. At this time, surveillance of subject Argon has been lost, as has the time, money, and manpower used in pursing this course of action. Although subject Mavra is still under surveillance, the loss of the only known possibility of capture of a male of the species and reproduction of more centaur subjects has been lost.
Research is continuing towards finding other subjects with the centaur link. At this date seven subjects, three males and four females have been tentatively located. Decisions as to the progress and future of this project will be made, as more information becomes available
C. D. Johnson
Director, S. Development

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hi cfan!

It's the first time I've heard this story and did a Google search and found this - you'll see further down the web page the same text you've copied appears. I have no idea as to the authenticity of the story, however - as in all these cases, exercise caveat emptor!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
the guy on that website says he recieved it through a masked emai as well! Maybe it's a new hoax going around by some rogue hacker with a sick mind

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
A good thing to do would be check the e-mail address it came from. Write them back and see if anyone replies. If no one does you can be pretty certain it's spam, or just a chain. Do you belong to any news groups or such? They might have sent it to you.
Though it is odd, seeing that it is on the Link Genya posted. Hmmm..

[edit] aghh, realized you already checked...see what i get for speed reading.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Xayden]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My brother owns a web hosting buisness and most of the people who do hosting with him have "networks" or something with him and have zillions of IP address bouncing all over the place. I don't know much about it but I live with him and we are going to do a search for it using a program he has.

Sorry he has a small buisness or ISP or what ever it's called, dont know what it is

[edit on 29-6-2004 by couldntfindaname]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xayden
A good thing to do would be check the e-mail address it came from. Write them back and see if anyone replies. If no one does you can be pretty certain it's spam, or just a chain. Do you belong to any news groups or such? They might have sent it to you.
Though it is odd, seeing that it is on the Link Genya posted. Hmmm..

[edit] aghh, realized you already checked...see what i get for speed reading.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Xayden]

In his opening statement it said it was a Masked and Spoofed email addy. Meaning you can't send anything back to it and can't find its place of origin.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
OMG!! This guy recieved an email and... if was a couple minutes after me!!! WTF!!!!?!?!?!?!
www.worldofthestrange.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by couldntfindaname
I only joined this forum to see what other people thoug about this document that I recieved through masked and spoofed email. I personally think it's a load of crap but I'm curious since I don't understand most of it.

Hi cnfan, personally i reckon the EMAIL is a crock. But, I hope it doesn't deter you
from Cryptozoology and history.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
Also cnfan, you should be VERY careful when opening email that comes
'out of the blue'. (virus ect)
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My brother screamed his brain off at me for opening it specially since I was using our server and it's internet connection.
My brother owns a computer buisness and I have just learnt how to reinstall windows and restore a backup!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Everyone I know seems to be emailing them on to me saying the recieved them as well! This has to be a hoax, must some mass spamming thing, maybe I should alert Nortron and tell them about this hoax.
That website someones in the topic posted Centaursite.com maybe that could be the source, but then again he said he recieved the email as well.... The whole site seems to eminate originality and it seems most likely that it originate from there, I don't know..

Also as well, some things are different in the Centaursite and the email i got sent. Some numbers have been changed and names have been abrievated and changed as well, like the Agent Chicks or what ever...

[edit on 29-6-2004 by couldntfindaname]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by couldntfindaname
My brother screamed his brain off at me for opening it specially since I was using our server and it's internet connection.
My brother owns a computer buisness and I have just learnt how to reinstall windows and restore a backup!!!

I think that explains why your brother screamed at you.
Just out of interest, did you get the MicroSoft 'blue screen of death'?
FATAL ERROR blah blah
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No, not at all, nothing happened.
My brother scanned everything and there nothing came up, must be a hoax

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Er... just to clear things up. I'm the Argon of Argon's Centaur Site and that "letter" is part of this page, www.centaursite.com... as has been previously noted. I had no idea it was being sent around as a spam e-mail. Most spam I get have to do with male enhancement or officials in some country who want me to take huge sums of money from them.

It goes along with the "How I Became a Centaur" piece above it. Careful reading (or not,) might reveal the connection between the two. The "masked e-mail" business was more to mask the actual author of it than its source.

Mavra, the centaur featured in this piece, and Argon (myself,) have consistantly claimed to be actual centaurs in real life. This "letter" is just further justification of that claim. Whether you believe it or not all depends upon the spirit in which you take that claim.

Hope you enjoy www.centaursite.com

Argon

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The one who have written the transcript obviously don't know what they talk about.

The genome is *all* the DNA in a cell - Not a single gene! Even if we don't look at the fact that it should contain a promoter region, the nucleotides "AGGTTCAACCTGGTTAAC" mentioned in the transcript is waaaay to short to be doing anything *at all*.

[edit on 5/9/08 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well judging from the way you present your post I would say you are quite long winded and I can't give you an opinion due to the fact that I have lost my ability to concentrate for more than

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

top topics

join