It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Securityy Alert: F-35 Stealth Fighter Spy Cover-Up

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT: F-35 STEALTH FIGHTER SPY COVER-UP

www.veteranstoday.com

On April 21, 2009, the Department of Defense announced the theft of 1.5 terabytes of data on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, the platform meant give the United States and her allies air superiority for the next 40 years. In a flash, all that was gone, $300 billion dollars of funding down the drain, every system, defense, offense, stealth, everything needed to build one or shoot it down, all gone. Day one, China was accused but it wasn’t China, it wasn’t Iran, it wasn’t Pakistan. The theft left a clear signature, one identical to the data Wikileaks has been receiving, sources inside the Pentagon repeating the actions of Israeli-Soviet spy, Jonathan Pollard. As vital as the F-35 is to America’s defense, Pollard’s triumph on behalf of Soviet Russia and Israel dwarfs the current espionage coup.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 7-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/11/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So another Israeli spy ring exposed... and that time they stole F-35 plans that could make NATO lose a war... lose WW3 basically if this information ends up in Russian or Chinese hands.

What would NATO do without any air cover? Ah yes, lose any confrontation.

Israel needs to be punished for that, cut from all funding, put sanctions on, I'm usually against death penalty, but this time, this spy deserves it.

www.veteranstoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Not possible. Don't people understand that things like this are backed up many times over? If I do one drawing in BOGART or in Catia, it is backed up every minute silently in the background. Data is NEVER lost. This is laughable at best. Stolen? Perhaps! Lost? Suuuuure...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize

Not possible. Don't people understand that things like this are backed up many times over? If I do one drawing in BOGART or in Catia, it is backed up every minute silently in the background. Data is NEVER lost. This is laughable at best. Stolen? Perhaps! Lost? Suuuuure...

The article said it's lost because it's a lost advantage because IT'S BEEN STOLEN.

It wasn't lost as in ``erased`` it was lost as in ``lost as an advantage``.

Re-read the article.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The other things to keep in mind is how far behind some of our current military hardware is. Take the F-117 Stealth Fighter. This thing was flying around at the end of the Vietnam war (not engaged in combat, but flight trials). It went through another 10-15 years of being secret before exposing it to the public / World.

The F-35 is a 5th Generation aircraft, and the Russians are currently working on theirs. Keep in mind that in addition to the United States, several of our allies were part of the design and production of it, so there are many places to gain information on this.

Is it an intelligence coup to get this information? Absolutely.

Is it the end of the World? No I don't think so.

God forbid WWIII break out, but if it does I don't think the F-35 is going to be the make it or break it piece of military hardware.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but if I were a military decision maker, my strategy would be two-pronged:
1. Attempt to hack into our enemies military systems.
2. Plant bogus and misleading information on systems for our enemies to "hack" into. 1.5 TB of data would do that.
Surely one thinks the military or its contractors have classified and sensitive data out in the DMZ zone on their network?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
But what does this say about the superiority of this fighter which American allies are also buying(helping to finance the thing)?If the systems become obsolete with their loss to other militaries,the safety and the longevity of the whole aircraft becomes called into question....
canada is supposed to be buying some 16 billion worth of these things, and the public has no idea the plans for it have been compromised long ago.....
If this were to become widespread knowledge it would be a hard sell to get the allies to take it now....
This is crucial info, and i wonder if even the Canadian govt is aware of it?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Maybe it was 'allowed' to be stolen so the Military can have the excuse to get more cash to build another super spy/fighter stealth plane? Gotta think out of the box.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Its blueprints, not a step by step guide on how to assemble this aircraft from the atom up. Yes its a blow to our defense, but there are a very limited number of countries who could actually build the damn thing to to the advanced construction, electronics etc that are apart of it.

Of the countries that could probably pull of a close construction, I would say Russia and that would be about it.

They do not have access to the materials used in its construction, how those materials are made, tolerance levels, electronics, etc etc...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
maybe it was let to be stolen because it was not the origional plan?? as in a cover to what they were building, maybe there plan has paid off because whoever stole the info thinks thats what their making only the fact is there making something else??
just guessing, the military are not stupid, prob one of the smartest people in the world! and very secretave and good at keeping it a secret!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Do YOU understand how minute 1.5 TeraBytes is on a military project? 1.5 Terabytes could equal ONE section/zone of an aircraft. For example, where I work we split things into Zones based on STA, WL, BL. (Station, water, and buttline).

The V-22 is split into many zones. The exact amount can not be disclosed. Let me assure you though that there are more than 50.

My point is this. 1.5 Terabytes sounds to me like BULL. It is probably the light fixture or a piece of the air crafts skin. Again, split into zones which are mere feet or inches large.

I understand that I misread the article. Upon re-reading it is clear to me that a poop particle of information was either lost/stolen/or compromised...

Just to clarify for ya there sport...

Example: (Non-Classified) Wire routing of the landing gear, and landing gear ONLY: APRX - 2.8 TERA's...

edit on 7-11-2010 by NeverApologize because: example of the small scale of data

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Pissriel should be bombed with a squadrian or two during flight testing...
Pissrieli's could never build the actuation system...
Piss on Pissriel...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Allowed to be stolen is the most likely. Everything has a history to it and I'm sure they have now unlocked their own worm on the attackers computer!

Good thinking!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

OMG!!! Some dude was on about this yesterday on GLP. I wanted to know more but there were no sources.

The guy reckons Israel are stealing secrets and giving them to Russia/China so that when the time comes and I quote ''New JER-USA-LEM will be easily taken down''. See what he did there?

Thanks for the info OP, s&f..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
On a positive note, maybe if the advantage has been lost with the F-35, they may crack open the shiny new flying triangles as a back up plan.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i don't think israel stole the information, they just got more than they paid for. israel as a non-nato ally got to reinvest some of their billions in american foreign aid back into research and development.

with so many pro-israeli funded politicians in the defense industry, i wouldn't be surprised a senator gave them all this information for an aipac endorsement.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You really think their going to spend 300 billion dollars on something and leave all their eggs in ONE basket? Absurd SIR, they are ALOT smarter then you and you think magically puff because one set was lost the whole thing is gone? Im sure they already have it built and could duplicate it again and again and again. Deny ignorance and propaganda that you hold so precious. Your making assumptions to who stole it and since you think it might be an israely spy DEATH TO THEM? Death to people who spew lies!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize

Do YOU understand how minute 1.5 TeraBytes is on a military project? 1.5 Terabytes could equal ONE section/zone of an aircraft. For example, where I work we split things into Zones based on STA, WL, BL. (Station, water, and buttline).

The V-22 is split into many zones. The exact amount can not be disclosed. Let me assure you though that there are more than 50.

My point is this. 1.5 Terabytes sounds to me like BULL. It is probably the light fixture or a piece of the air crafts skin. Again, split into zones which are mere feet or inches large.

I understand that I misread the article. Upon re-reading it is clear to me that a poop particle of information was either lost/stolen/or compromised...

Just to clarify for ya there sport...

Example: (Non-Classified) Wire routing of the landing gear, and landing gear ONLY: APRX - 2.8 TERA's...

edit on 7-11-2010 by NeverApologize because: example of the small scale of data

A sensibly reassuring answer so thanks for that rarity. So basically a small piece of something incredibly difficult to build may have been stolen. A bit like a kid stealing the ciggarette lighter out of his dad's new car perhaps?
It's always worse case scenario on ATS isn't it? lol!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What???!!! These snoots keep that much secret informatiom on one computer and somebuddy snooping around steals it and erases it for us. That's just great.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well, of course it was a complete accident. I mean, a temporary breach in security that would allow such an amount of data could in no way be something allowed. We need to get these conspiracy theorists some mental help of some kind(Sarcasm, for those of you who just don't get it.)

Wow, if suddenly our plane's data was stolen and shared by others. . .why that would mean. . .oh darn. . .we're vulnerable!

What ever will we do!? Oh wait, it's okay. . .all we gotta do is put some more money in DOD spending, and build another, bester plane!!!

After all, the subjects. . .errr. . .citizens of US want to be secure, right? And we're just the ones to help them feel that way!

Support you local neighborhood government, kiddies. . .or they will lose your planes! (data)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join