It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany minister now warns of terror attack threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Germany minister now warns of terror attack threat

www.reuters.com

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere was quoted on Saturday as saying there were "serious indications" of terror attacks in preparation in Europe and the United States but did not provide any further specific details.

De Maiziere, who until now has regularly played down security worries, told Bild am Sonntag newspaper that he was concerned.

"There are indications that have to be taken seriously of attacks in Europe and the United States," de Maiziere told the Sunday newspaper. "Events have prompted me to express my concerns publicly for the first time."

Over the past week
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere first says there are " serious indications " of terror attacks and then he syas later " no immediate signs of a threat ". Did he say something he was not supose to say and then try to cover up his slip of the tongue ?? What are your thoughts ?? I am feeling he is aware of something and is keeping a tight lip on it.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I agree that he said something he shouldnt and was told to retract. Who would attack? What would the reason be? Of courseI am just guessing but I think something would happen in Washington or Los Angeles area.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That is worrisome...

The Germans have been the cooler heads so far in the last decade... Many times going so far as to openly CRITICIZE the DOZENS of other times we've been told terror attacks might happen...

This whole tipping point thing is just starting to get creepy... between volcanoes and people abandoning the US and now bank stuff not working in what seems to be a widening swath across the banks and states...

It's not looking super great for getting through the month intact without some disruptions. Really seems like a race to see what comes apart at the seams first.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Really "interesting"

What a coincidence that Obama, his family and thousands of "friends" are out of the country...
edit on 7-11-2010 by Esger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
In another post, someone from Scotland mentioned that their son who's in the armed forces was flown over to Germany. It was mentioned that security has been more active than normal and that none of the security forces where briefed yet.

Lot's of hysteria around here these days. At least you can't blame it on the ATS'ers now.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Just to correct this info. He is not in the armed forces, he is a civilian senior aircraft tech. He arrived in Munich on Friday to find severe security in place.

Respects

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There was a series of letter bombs sent from Greece all over Europe. Also there were some paket bombs sent from Yemen.
One of the paket bombs passed the controls. There was an alarm, when one of them was checked at the airport of Cologne, but the officers thought it was a false alarm and so the bomb went further to UK, where it finally was detected.

This is why controls got tougher again.

Maybe some terrorists did not like the publications of Wikileaks and wanted to remind the world, that there is a real threat that justifies all the killing and torturing.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Siddharta because: changed thread to threat

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
That is worrisome...

The Germans have been the cooler heads so far in the last decade... Many times going so far as to openly CRITICIZE the DOZENS of other times we've been told terror attacks might happen...

This whole tipping point thing is just starting to get creepy... between volcanoes and people abandoning the US and now bank stuff not working in what seems to be a widening swath across the banks and states...

It's not looking super great for getting through the month intact without some disruptions. Really seems like a race to see what comes apart at the seams first.

de Maiziere is NWO ALL the way....a real nasty piece of work if you ask me...he just doing what many other ministers have done recently...scaring people.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
11/09/10 - Tue
09/11/01 - Tue

Probably just coincidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by toddtenexpa

can someone explain this to me...in the ZEIT paper theres an article about this..well..two actually..in the comments section anyone who says this may be the government..or the secret services...has the post removed...over and over again...with the reason 'conspiracy theory' or...'no proof such things have happened'..

when one then tries to post the proof...this also gets removed..

are the newspapers really so controlled?

people are allowed to say that this is all just scaremongering for some reason..but as soon as anyone mentions that it may be the government..thats it..deleted..

scary..really...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Don't know, if they really delete posts. I read some articles today, because de Maiziére now says, there would be terrorist actions at the end of November - as partner countries had told him and as his own people had agreed to.

Imaging, Bush had claimed, that something would happen on September 11 two weeks before! Maiziére would become the Uri of all the Gellers, if he is right. Or somebody should search his office, to find out, what they sent out the last two weeks.

Obviously we need more terrorist threads. People in Stuttgart are rebelling against the 21 project, people all along the railway are protesting against Castor and showing, that they don't like a government, that prolongs the time for nuclear power systems, and Wikileaks tells us, the wars in Middle East are bad.

Ey, look! Terror is still there! In the mouthes of our politicians and in the hands of our young guys, those saints send out to save our resources.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Don't know, if they really delete posts. I read some articles today, because de Maiziére now says, there would be terrorist actions at the end of November - as partner countries had told him and as his own people had agreed to.

Imaging, Bush had claimed, that something would happen on September 11 two weeks before! Maiziére would become the Uri of all the Gellers, if he is right. Or somebody should search his office, to find out, what they sent out the last two weeks.

Obviously we need more terrorist threads. People in Stuttgart are rebelling against the 21 project, people all along the railway are protesting against Castor and showing, that they don't like a government, that prolongs the time for nuclear power systems, and Wikileaks tells us, the wars in Middle East are bad.

Ey, look! Terror is still there! In the mouthes of our politicians and in the hands of our young guys, those saints send out to save our resources.

they did..they deleted any such posts....they even locked my account...claiming i had no proof that the governments had ever done such things....so i posted proof..and was locked out..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hmm... wonder if this is connected to the "Super Pathogen" outbreak in the EU and teh recent removal of all the infamous coffin liners near Atlanta...

Possibly related thread:
Super Pathogen spreads in EU

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
and heres the result of this psy-op:

www.zeit.de...

more surveillance is needed..of course it is...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Just took a look at the German Google news:

1. Suspicious piece of luggage found before flight to Munich
(In the article it is said, that the package had no address at all and only was found in the same hall. But the lucky passangers to Munich were controlled again then and came to Germany with more than 6 hours delay.)

2. Berlin to report suspicious persons
(Senator of the Interior in Berlin, Erhart Körting, says: "If you notice something in your neighbourhood, like three odd looking people moved in, who are never seen or such, and who only speak Arabian or a foreign language, we don't understand, then I think, one should see that the authorities get informed about what is going on there.")

3. Terror threat: SPD Minister of the Interior names most endangered cities
(Karl Peter Bruch, minister in Rhineland-Pfalz, says, there are hints, that the biggest cities are possible targets, especially Berlin, Munich and Hamburg, but also the region called Ruhrgebiet. But he does not agree with his colleague from Niedersachsen, Uwe Schünemann, who thinks it would be a good idea to confiscate the cell phones of all the people, who are suspected to belong to the Islamistic scene.)

According to Google news there are more than 500 articles for these three headlines. Controls at stations, airports and the borders have been intensified already, they put up a fence around the Reichstagsgebäude in Berlin. It looks like a State of Emergency.
Luckily everything looks normal, when I go out in the street.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Siddharta because: corrected translation

edit on 18-11-2010 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Right now that guy de Maiziere is sitting in an entertaining talk show and preparing for the bad bad threats we have to expect here in Germany.

top topics

join