It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory for the Obama expedition to Asia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is pretty basic, but with all the talk of Obama travelling to India, and all the predictions about Nov. 6th (today), i think i might have some idea of what's going on.

There has been talk of a CME or EMP that could cripple the entire USA, Mexico, Central America, and South America. Now wheres the best place to be when this happens? The other side of the world, where you can escape the main force of these events.

Just a quick thought. Anyone else have a similar idea, if so share it here

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
This is pretty basic, but with all the talk of Obama travelling to India, and all the predictions about Nov. 6th (today), i think i might have some idea of what's going on.

There has been talk of a CME or EMP that could cripple the entire USA, Mexico, Central America, and South America. Now wheres the best place to be when this happens? The other side of the world, where you can escape the main force of these events.

Yes TONS of EMP predictions have been posted... Search the forums a bit they are EVERYWHERE!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it!

I have a related question... is the Vice President going to India as well? Just curious. I would love to see a "guest list" that names ALL parties going on this excursion!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I believe his visit has simple intent.

2 emerging super powers - China and India - US and other Western nations in decline wont parley with China so they are all trying to get their respective grubby little mitts into India - UK government was there not so long back doing exactly the same thing.

The Warships are probably just doing 'routine' manoeuvres, either that or they are there 'just in case' due to Iran.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar
I believe his visit has simple intent.

2 emerging super powers - China and India - US and other Western nations in decline wont parley with China so they are all trying to get their respective grubby little mitts into India - UK government was there not so long back doing exactly the same thing.

The Warships are probably just doing 'routine' manoeuvres, either that or they are there 'just in case' due to Iran.

this is true in that it is Obama's simple intent
as for the intent of people who sent Obama, you can read all of the threads on this topic and find at least 10 different theories with at least 10 predictions for each theory and you'd never get closer to the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am curious also if the VP will be going as well. They usually don't like to have them both at the same place.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The VP will be in New Orleans meeting with "Netanyahu" Hope that helps you.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

well my thoughts are quite similar, remember few weeks ago it was reported that the u.s just "lost " some nukes? well i think these lost nukes are going to make an appearance in the u.s.

they have been ramping up the terrorism machine on msm with these bombs on planes storys etc, my guess is that they could very well nuke the gulf of mexico, from what ive heard there are some strange things happening in the gulf, and with all these people getting sick etc whats going to happen when everyone starts looking for compensation?

so the nuke the gulf killing everyone and place a few nukes elsewhere "just for effect" then blame the next poor country that they want to go to war with.

hence why obama not to mention evety other ex living president are conveniently out of the country.

and if its not the gulf then it will have to do with the nwo, the u.s dollar, china, russia, theres a conspiracy in there somewhere

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z

Just a quick question.... do you know where the United States flag was derived from?

Answer.....the East India trading company. Owned by whom? Of course, the Rothschilds of England. It was claimed that the country of England owned it, yea right, the people of England owned a private trading company that raped these small foreign nations of their resources and the people of their rights.

So, would it not be a fair assumption that he is there to sell out what is left of this nation known as America and not the U.S., which is a private corporation? I can see that. Being that the U.S. is a corporation and these united states of America is a country, why not sell the country and keep running the corporation, the people don't know squat because they have their collective heads so far up their rear ends, they won't know the difference.

I could be wrong but don't really think so. Just an asssumption.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We could just take his word for it,
this time. Just this once.
Too much to suggest?

David Grouchy

“To those who ask if this is designed to send a message, my answer is simply: absolutely,” Obama said at his first public engagement in Mumbai. “In our determination to give our people a future of security and prosperity, the United States and India stand united.”

www.k haleejtimes.com

edit on 6-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
We could just take his word for it,
this time. Just this once.
Too much to suggest?

Too much money! I could more readily believe him if he had done a little teleconferencing instead of continent-hopping

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I just find it interesting that the article goes on
to describe details of the horrible events that happened
at that hotel, and how uplifting his visit is for some, but not others.

David Grouchy

top topics

join