It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the day to admit...ATS, I was wrong, sorry.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I love when days like this Nov 6 come, because after scaring people for years/months/days the day come and nothing happens, but they never say, hey! my bad! I'm sorry man! all of you were right!

they just give a lamme excuse and say:
- guess what??? there has been a re-calculation and now the day is "whenever"...and they keep with the same speech over and over.

just admit it...and get some credibility by the ATSers.

I still remember the UFO disclosure by the US government (with Air time on TV all ready paid) and the UFO that was supposed to land in a Football Stadium in Florida lol.

did the Moderators ever created a failed prophecies forum where we could get track of it?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Countless prophecy dates come and go with the only thing to show for it is increased popularity and or wealth for some.

Awesome that you are willing to say that instead of just moving the date.. Though: what was it all about?

EDIT:
Wait, I'm confused, are you saying someone else should? Or you are fessing up?
edit on 5-11-2010 by lordtyp0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Think they were more giving advice than making an admission there, boss.

Second, because it's a silly rule.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If everyone on ATS (Myself included) had to apologise every time they were wrong about something there would barely be any room left for anything else.
Isn't the general ridicule of the other posters enough punishment?
edit on 5-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Countless prophecy dates come and go with the only thing to show for it is increased popularity and or wealth for some.

Awesome that you are willing to say that instead of just moving the date.. Though: what was it all about?

EDIT:
Wait, I'm confused, are you saying someone else should? Or you are fessing up?
edit on 5-11-2010 by lordtyp0 because: (no reason given)

Watch and see...
there will be some fellas here posting, I said Nov 6 but I meant that in Nov 6 starts a "window of opportunity" (hoping that something happens) till "whenever"

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
If everyone on ATS (Myself included) had to apologise every time they were wrong about something there would barely be any room left for anything else.
Isn't the general ridicule of the other posters enough punishment?
edit on 5-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

lol general ridicule is not what I want for many including me...but we as conspiracy theorists are supposed to dig for the truth, not to be a disinfo agent keeping the eyes of the others away from big news happening around us.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I vote for the failed prophecy forum

2nd line

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's still November 6th in Australia, so it isn't over yet. There's still some hope for doom.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

He did not say anything definitely was going to happen.

He laid out a scenario and instances where there was some pretty strange and bizarre coincidences that seemed to predict the events of 9/11.
I am not sure if you saw the film in it's entirety but anyone has to admit it is extremely suspicious.
It is almost too incredible to be chalked up to coincidence.

Given that...you would have to sit up and take any future hints pretty seriously.

You certainly couldn't ignore them, even if it means risking being called an alarmist by a few.

Even if nothing does happen...to learn that 9/11 and Katrina were played out on television shows exactly as they happened 6 months before they happened...this is pertinent information that we all needed to know...if only for the wow factor.

I personally think the date and time gathered from the episode were wrong.
If on May 4th 2011 nothing happens ...then you were right all along.

You get a star.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
it just turned Nov.6th here. lol
like an hour ago.

Sillyness

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Nov 6 is for the US time right? Nov 6 might come and go and nothing might happen in Asia. We will wait until Nov 6 passes by the US.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
there has been a re-calculation and now the day is "whenever"...

Actually...the thing is...err...I guess...TPTB changed their plans at the very last moment.

Or...you guys haven't reached the level of consciousness needed to grasp the magnanimity of such an occurrence. So....

....wait!

On a somewhat serious note, I am amused but not bothered by doomsday threads. This is an open platform to discuss wildest of theories with an open mind, and I like that. And as they say...ya never know!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
its all about a flag blackmarket my friend ... they probably convert flags to money

thats how these prediction threads work

they should apply some system so these type of threads dont get flagged ... its just shameful to open the front page with all that BS

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Stop making up excuses for your mistake, and just admit you were wrong.
You guys must be religous.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This forum should be called the sky is falling forum.

People post stupid stuff on here all the time.

I don't have any inclination that something taking place soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
AHA! I just found out the thread you guys were talking about.. Some interesting correlations, but correlation doesn't do it much for me

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
are you still alive guys?
I hope the Nov 6 thing didn't happen to you

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
We should deny ignorance simply be having a failed prophy forum. IT certainly would reduce the garbage that is cluttering up a great website!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
did the Moderators ever created a failed prophecies forum where we could get track of it?

Excellent post but it's still too early to tell if they need to apologize. I definitely agree that they either need to create a failed prophecies forum or just move every prediction to HOAX after the date passes. No do overs, just move it.

Nothing wrong with free speech but, if you're just making stuff up, then I believe a HOAXER designation should be added to all posts by that person.

In any event, I will be hunkered down in my make shift bunker in case of Armeggedon. Stocked up on Halloween candy and IPAs.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Experience has teach us we're doing things backward...we should post any prediction as a Hoax till proven truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join