It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that looked like a missile over Phoenix.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Luke got in some F-35's from what i was told. Chances are that is what everyone saw.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Anybody who thinks this was a simple "contrail" or "vapor trail" is simply ignorant and should cease all participation in this thread.

I'll stick with the most logical explaination...it was a contrail.

You stick with your super secret missle/rocket/shuttle/x-jet being tested in a highly populated area.

Hillarious that you are even doubting that Obama and his family are in India as well....does the crazy speculation ever stop?
edit on 8-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Imagine this, i filmed this few years ago in Belgium! It was never explained what it really was...

Reminds me of OP's pics!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

That looks just like a hologram. Like an airplane, but a solid color/object.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

To me...looks like another contrail. In that video, you can see where the plane changed course. If the plane would of continued coming towards you...it would appear that it was still going up until a point. Then either the contrail would dissapear because of the angle of the sun...or you would be able to see it coming toward you instead of it looking like it was going "up".

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Compare 6:30 to

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Compare 6:30 to

Good grief - Rod Hilderman! Rod hasn't a clue about what he is filming. He stands under a busy Canadian ATC zone near Alberta and films routine air traffic. Anybody can do it and title the video 'Hologram or Fake Plane'. Here is Rod trying to claim that this airliner only has two engines but is producing three contrails! The airliner IS a tri-engined airliner and IS meant to produce three contrails. It really is head-banging non-sense that guys like him produce. The mind boggles at the comments on his videos!

TJ

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I live in a heavy traffic area for planes I see this often...Never felt suspicious aside from the usual contrail business. what is the explanation for the third or middle contrail I would assume its something related to the plane moving through the atmosphere...? or poison contrails of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well we're all still here folks.....

So much for the big event that I knew was never going to happen.

So.......... When's the next doomsday sposed to be?

Honestly, there'll be a new thread and a new date within a week I just know it..

That date will come round and again, nothing will happen, and the same for the next one, and the next one and the next one.

Even 2012 will pass by as the Mayan Calander rolls over into a new cycle "just like out short 12month one".

Watch out for the claims that due to them highlighting the upcoming event that they have prevented it! They saved the World with their predictions!

TJ

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
reply to post by tommyjo

I live in a heavy traffic area for planes I see this often...Never felt suspicious aside from the usual contrail business. what is the explanation for the third or middle contrail I would assume its something related to the plane moving through the atmosphere...? or poison contrails of course.

The explanation for the middle contrail is due to the third engine.

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

TJ

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Here is Rod trying to claim that this airliner only has two engines but is producing three contrails

Not only that, but contrails do not have to come from engines. The engines are the most common place, especially in high altitude, straight, and level flight, but wingtips and stabilizers can alse cause contrails. The entire wing surface can even cause a contrail if the plane is put in an unusual attitude.

So, it would be common place to see a plane with two engines only making one contrail, or three contrails. It would also be common place to see the contrail originate at the top of the stabilizer instead of at the engines.

Chemtrails are a joke!

Now, some chemical experimentation does happen, it just doesn't happen in normal FAA jetways, from commercial airliners, and almost never at any significant altitude.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Looks like a chem trail to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This is clearly an MD-80 taking off. Any idiot can see that. They do it all the time.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Pics from above remind me of the Javelin in Call of Duty MW2

jj
edit on 8-11-2010 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I have yet to see a movie or still of an F-35 smoking like that from the get-go. Contrails at high altitudes you bet, but smoking from the ground nope.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConsciousTruth

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
Well with friends like Obama the Arabs sure don't need enemies do they, cause he's obviously leading the slaughter of Muslims taking up right where Bush left off.

I can't help but wonder why TPTB are so afraid of Muslims and Islam.

Orrrrrrrrrrrr, maybe your "connection" doesn't know what they're talking about. That's my guess.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Ezzedeen because: (no reason given)

Actually I do know why. It is quite clear in the human racial unconscious (I don't have access to any other species, just as they don't have access to ours). Long before the Jue-sah (aka illuminati aka current 'face' organization, the NWO bunch aka ex-high priests of Israel aka ex-leadership of the Jue-sah) arrived on this planet, they and the tall skinny blue people, the 'Pleadians', got into quite a tiff over something the Jue-sah did to the Blues.

I can't see what it was, so I suspect even they don't remember the actual event that set this off. It's kind of a Hatfields & McCoy thing. But since then, they've been at each others throat, doing whatever they could to destroy or at least damage the other party as much as possible.

The Jue-sah tend to reincarnate as Jews. The Blues reincarnate as arabs generally. And the Jue-sah are trapped here on earth by their desire to own humanity (so it is kinda like catching monkeys with a jar full of shiny pretty stuff), which leaves them very vulnerable to whatever the Blues come up with to mess with them.

The Blues are here, btw, to mess with the Jue-sah but they also intend to steal some of our best and most creative minds under the guise of 'saving them from the horrible disaster that is going to strike earth'--- it isn't an accurate portrayal of what is going to happen from what I see in the racial unconscious; it is just them trying to control and manipulate us thru fear, even as the NWO bunch as been doing all along.

And Obama isn't worried about human loss even as his masters, the Blues aren't; his mission is to try to break the NWO bunch and their plans, interfering at any and every level he can. But he is only one man, against a quite entrenched behind-the-scenes group currently trying to run our government. They still have to be fairly careful because they haven't been able to get our guns away from us yet. IF they ever do, everyone will see the reality of the whole 'conspiracy theory' thing and realize it wasn't us being nuts all these years.

Are you freaking kidding me? This is so off topic, random and so wrong its funny. I stopped posting because of mushroom eating methhead ideas such as this. You sound like your wearing your tin foil hat shotgunning keystones....Im right huh?

The topic in part is why is Obama going into an apparent nuclear danger zone, because of the missle which was being fired is perhaps connected to that nuclear 'accident/incident' in India, so No, I'm not off topic. Part of the discussion is why would Obama go... my information is related to that.

And interesting. I haven't even tried marijuana, much less anything more virulent. I think drugs are such a bad choice. And I have no idea what a 'keystone' is. And no, tin foil wouldn't help. About the only thing that helps is to manifest personal safety and allow your higher self to help shield you from any dangerous types of energy.

But don't worry, as things get going here around 2012, you'll see energy used in ways you never would want to imagine... Luckily though, it will be mostly aimed at the Jue-sah and their ilk. They in return will be using some of those god-awful weapons you hear rumors about. I would strongly recommend staying out of the middle east, and don't hang around with the really uber rich folk either. Most of them are part of the NWO bunch.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

I am going to have to lean that the whole "In tune with Mother Gai", BS is just that. BS! Prediction after prediction, theory after theory, is blown to bits and you guys; like Lemmings, continue to follow it! Right off the cliff!

Do yourself a favor and analyze this with a little common sense and science and stop with the drum circle beatings.

Oh, and those God awful weapons which you speak of. Yeah, those. They allow you to continue to say stupid stuff like this. Which is it? Missle or a Fart from Mother Earth being angry at us because she "feels" us? Come on now...
edit on 9-11-2010 by NeverApologize because: Question added

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hey! I just woke up and happened to turn on my TV. There was a report about a "mysterious" missile launch off the coast of California yesterday???

This is really giving me the willies. Please investigate, someone!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
Hey! I just woke up and happened to turn on my TV. There was a report about a "mysterious" missile launch off the coast of California yesterday???

This is really giving me the willies. Please investigate, someone!!!

And this new thing off the Cali coast actually looks like a rocket/missle...notice the difference in the trails. In the pictures in this thread...you have a tiny object in front....thin trail behind it...gradually getting thicker. Which suggests a contrail.

In the video and pictures of this thing off the Cali coast....tiny glowing object in front...thick trail directly behind it.

I'm just saying...I think this is more evidence that shows this trail over Phoenix was a airplane contrail.

But that thing off the Cali coast is concerning.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join