It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is meanings!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
My life is miserable! I'm at home 24/7. Instead of homework I spend time on the internet arguing with people I have no reason to argue with in the first place. I can't cry and I can't self injure anymore. I feel I have no where to go. Life is meaningless. # it! that's all I got to say. I'm tired of waiting for an answer. I'm tired of saying sorry. Another angry letter directed toward me from myself. Life sucks!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
why not go outside?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Cheer up man, you still have Saturday to look forward to!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I have nothing to do outside. I don't drive and I need a new pair of shoes. I have a limit amount of money as well. Gosh my body hurts.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Arguing with people on the internet is a fantastic hobby. Meaning can be found in any dictionary and is not required to enjoy an evening on the internets

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I gave that up! I lost all my faith in one sitting. There was so much I had to do in order to become a Jew. It's to much for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by asperetty

I have nothing to do outside. I don't drive and I need a new pair of shoes. I have a limit amount of money as well. Gosh my body hurts.

do you have anything to do inside? walk barefoot around your home. who says you need to buy anything? just go out and watch people or dogs or birds. staying in the same place when you don't want to be there in the first place makes no sense. would outside be any better than inside? for any reason would it?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
wanna be my friend?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Authenticity

I guess so. Would you be alright with being friends?
????

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Dude, I think no one has a perfect life. Even those famous celebrities break down with depression. When it happens to me, I try to imagine "it could be worse" scenarios.

• I'm not worrying about genocide like in Africa.
• I'm not starving to death
• There are no bombs falling out of the sky in Ohio, USA
• I am not a slave
• I am not homeless

You know... stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Perspective my friend. I just turned 18, dropped out at 16, and guess what! I have hundreds of ideas bound to make me millions in a matter of a couple years. I almost have my # patented and I have already started importing for profit.

Make life easy for you, make the millions, then the billions, then bring everyone up to where you are via exploiting the market in one big scheme. My philosophy is, if numbers are controllable, then it is not sustainable.

Dream a little, aim high, start your path small with full intention to kick it up.

Of course education is very critical, but if you are on here I am assuming you know this.

So all in all, remember death is can always be around the corner, and if there is an after life it will set you free. But don't worry about it. Obviously due to existence existing, life has meaning to some degree via experience. Though life, the universe comes.

My sister had the same problem. She kept focusing on her bills, her debt, food prices, so on so forth. Until i convinced her to try to focus on the things she would rather have. Now she's doing what I am doing, due to we both found the concept around the internet to import and export, and then started selling awesome # locally.

As stated above but in different context, happiness comes if happiness is sought.

You have to look for the convertibles to spit in them from the bridge, in other words.

Imagine you just kept to yourself for a few months. Started saving, and made $100. So you decide to stock market it (what I did) and turn it into 500. Now you decide, hey, I am going to buy something i love, and a lot of it, and sell it.

So, you buy....A popular video game. You buy Modern warfare 2 for the computer, 100 copies for $5 a unit, and sell it for 30 a unit, still beating retail price while making mad profit.

Make a Local Facebook Group for Modern Warfare 2 for The PC, which is what I bought.

Get people to join, and to find on the front page they can buy a MW2 copy for only $30, friend package 5 for 20 each and so on.

So from 100 games, 500 dollars, you roughly made 2700 dollars profit.

Easy money man.

Wanna go bigger? Hit up local used game stores. No big guys like future shop, eb games, gamestop, or whatever. The small, locally created game shops. Make a catalog with price sets, let them choose all they want, get a B2B transfer with the supplier and the one in demand, with your cut of course, bada bing bada boom money in the bank with doing nothing. You can even send them the catalog in the mail. No email.

Thats just one of a million ideas to get your life in a more happy mode. Your making money, while doing it with a product you love. Best part is, you get the latest of what every your dealing with for yourself for factory or overstock price.

You have to buy in bulk though, thats why it is cheap.

Peace in love,

Hope this helps,

Gandhi.
edit on 5-11-2010 by gandhi because: wording.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I guess so. Would you be alright with being friends?
????

yes I would, my name is Andrei and I live in Beslan, Russia, I am 16 but look much younger as u can see in my pic. Hope we can share thoughts about aliens and ufo's

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

That would be nice of you. Thanks! Thanks to everyone else that commented. I just need a break and live life. It's just tough.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i think it would reallly help if you stepped out of your normal life and get outside the house

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Feel better now?

edit on 5-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Capitalism is at the route of my depression.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Sahabi

I gave that up! I lost all my faith in one sitting. There was so much I had to do in order to become a Jew. It's to much for me.

I am truely confused now rebel, i remember you always proclaiming to be an atheist. Even argued with me about it in some thread. Even in your profile it said "proud atheist". Why the sudden change of hart?

And why did you have to become a jew? Was it forced upon you?

This whole post and thread is rather strange. If you do have a problem, you have my sympathies.

Peace

VvV

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

My life is miserable! I'm at home 24/7. Instead of homework I spend time on the internet arguing with people I have no reason to argue with in the first place. I can't cry and I can't self injure anymore. I feel I have no where to go. Life is meaningless. # it! that's all I got to say. I'm tired of waiting for an answer. I'm tired of saying sorry. Another angry letter directed toward me from myself. Life sucks!

As Dr Nick Riviera once said "Holy smokes, you need booze!" *throws coins at RR.

Look at it from my angle..

My life is miserable. I'm at home 24/7. Instead of having any thing to do I spend time imbibing homebrew and making stupid posts to people I have no reason to even bother in the first place - but thats OK because I wont remember by tomorrow and I know not to read U2Us if I cant remember.. I can't cry anymore, unless I remember HER - that cow - and I can't self injure anymore, because the evil people with flashing lights on their cars keep arresting me for my pretty knife appreciation - I was only showing them how pretty they are, at the train station... damn it.. I have no where left to go, unless I decide to go to the bottleshop, but then that means putting shoes on and I can never find one of them. Life is meaningless. Frack it! I'm getting blind drunk then and going to watch dexter and then mope around listening to soppy music that reminds me of people I used to know till I pass out. And *hic* thats not far away from nows..

*throws a shoe at the tv* take that john howard y.. julia gillard ya fla... .. now I have a bunged tv...
AND I CANT FIND THE DAMN SHOE 8[

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Feel better now?

edit on 5-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

Lol that cat is tripping hard - look how dilated his pupils are - and can barely hold on to his bed.

I love it

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Romantic Rebel,
I'm just a few years older than you. Many times I thought I had myself figured out and later found out I was wrong. Many times I set my mind on a religion, a path, a philosophy, an idea.... something has always come along to challenge and change my views. I've learned to just accept change within myself as all things around us change.

There were several pretty rough times I've had so far. I sometimes found myself wondering why it was so hard for me... why did things have to go "wrong"... and how things just seemed so low, hopeless, and pointless. But each time I made it through one of my struggles I was able to look back on it and discover that I learned something, or it helped me grow or understand life better... or it made me stronger.

Be as confused about life and yourself as you want. Don't be down that you change your mind or you haven't figured it out. Just enjoy your journey.

Don't be so depressed about being home too much. Take it as a time to learn, read, or research. There will be a time in your life when you will crave the massive amounts of free time you have now. Once I was stuck at home for about a year and a half. I took that opportunity and read so many books, got in the best muscular shape I've ever been in, and even learned a new language. Now I'm so busy with work, family, girlfriend, and dogs... I wish I could just be a bum at home all alone for 3 days straight.

Sending you good vibes bro. Take care!

<<   2 >>

join