It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you started your own Secret society, what would it be like, and what would it be for?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just curious. Would your society just talk politics? would you fight evil in some way? take on the govt.? what?
/discuss

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I would teach mathematics the wrong way by starting with Addition first, instead of division, so by the time people got to Long Division and the Carrying of Remainders people would hate mathematics, and my children could all be Math Geniuses. Exactly like the education system we have now.

David Grouchy

For more on this idea...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: Geniouses < > Geniuses

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
my secret society would be uber ninja anarchists. aimed at destroying everything and the weak as well...

or maybe it would just be a bunch of guys who get drunk and talk about destroying everything... oh wait

i already have that group and its not a secret (:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
my secret society would be uber ninja anarchists. aimed at destroying everything and the weak as well...

or maybe it would just be a bunch of guys who get drunk and talk about destroying everything... oh wait

i already have that group and its not a secret (:

I looked at this post hoping i'd be the first to say
"We would be ninjas that ..."

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My secret society would infiltrate the existing secret societies.

Once my society has completely permeated the other ones, I would collapse every single one of them from the inside out, expose them, and give the money and the power back to the people.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I cant tell you!!
It wouldn't be a secret when I do implement it.

Great idea for a thread though. S+F

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The same thing we do every night Pinky - try to take over the world!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We would set to detonate all nuclear weapons at once on April 20th...but not before we get our bong pipes going

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My society would mostly be model under Freemasonry. With the addition of Women and no religious people. That would be great.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

I definitely would want to fight EVIL...name would be BATMANINC LLC...I couldn't tell you about , cause than it wouldn't be secret....you'd have to join,fortune favors the bold...join now and save 50% off first months dues!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Maybe i'd start a truth society where we discuss so called secrets where everyone keeps their 10% and nobody gets mouth raped. (How you like that Mr. Derek Wilkes who runs a non denominational cult in center city Philadelphia?) Everyone would be an equal and everyone would be heard and little to no insecurities on "our" team! Everyone's fear would be discussed so we can speak freely about what we believe. No traditional or cultic rituals. No eating flesh or drinking blood (symbolically or literal) No lower levels or higher levels. We'd all be on the same level.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I cant tell you!!
It wouldn't be a secret when I do implement it.

Great idea for a thread though. S+F

Thanks.. I'm really interested in what kind of society someone would create, if they have a mind to..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
My secret society would infiltrate the existing secret societies.

Once my society has completely permeated the other ones, I would collapse every single one of them from the inside out, expose them, and give the money and the power back to the people.

i completely agree with BobbinHood on this one. I'd have a KGB like society who's whole purpose would be the infiltration and collapse of all currupt secret societies, namely the Big Three(Masons, Illuminati, Bilderburg).

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I am the founder of a secret society called 9618.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d2ab32afab5.gif[/atsimg]

Our mission statement is as follows:

9618 seeks to conquer the world's political, economic, and military spheres of power in order to establish a global community of humans mandated by a single global governmental body.

In order to curb the issues our society faces today, all humans must be sterilized. All families with children may retain possession of one child, with the remaining children to be seized by the state. Tagging via a microscopic computer chip will be mandatory. Labor camps are to be constructed and all humans physically able to work must do so for the betterment of the global community.

All who oppose these measures and all who cannot work due to age and/or health reasons will be terminated for the progression of the human race.

9618 is the leading organization for social change and an end to governmental and corporate corruption. We seek a more uniform and controlled system of society in which the human race can reach it's true potential.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Oh, the level of aspirations one could attain within the confines of a secret society. Too bad the one I am involved with only gathers for secret beers and conversations about secretive non-important topics and the temporary escape from wives and significant others (as we all secretly and unfortunately recognize as the powers that be and the powers that spend our income).

"Shhh, tonight we meet at the tavern to discuss hockey, barbecue recipes and deer huntin'. Speak one word of what we speak about tonight and we'll slit your throat so you shall speak no more."

Oh, and we play poker. Hooray for the IllumiNOTies!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If I did, I would have to kill you. Any society of note would be immediately infiltrated by TPTB that it would be worse than a canteeen commitee. Do you not have sufficient evidence of this already? Ergo, any major organisation is already infiltrated and the infighting has already begun.Your voice has already been nullified.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
*cough*

I'm sorry...

*shifty look in eyes*

i cannot possibly comment on this topic due to national security considerations and in view of the legitimate privacy concerns of many of our members... er, I mean, of private citizens who wish to keep their private business private due to a desire for privacy.

*blink, blink*

I look forward to the upcoming joint meeting of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Bilderburg Group. I think we'll have a good time at our annual retreat. Should members of the community notice any ninjas in their neighborhood, please be assured that this is simply a part of our traditional celebration and should be ignored.

Keep your children and pets indoors to avoid inadvertent shuriken injuries.

Please ignore the giant, blue disc hovering over the city. It, too, is, um, just a part of the celebration. Aren't those Air Force guys clever with their weather balloons and flares?

Alright, I'm running out of time to get into the underground bunker. Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to meeting the decendents of the survivors.

Thank you and God bless America!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I can't tell you about my secret society because it's so secret that even I don't know about it.

If someone could infiltrate it for me and let me know what the hell is going on I'd be grateful.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyBluePegasus

Have you seen Tyler? Umm.....lol

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Secret dancing...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join