It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 2011 Prediction: Political Figure Commits Suicide on Live TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm am posting this prediction based on a dream I had around 9 years ago:

In February 2011 a very powerful figure in world politics will commit suicide on live TV during a press conference.

I cannot give more detail. I am basing my prediction based on this new thread:

34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

This will come after a mass evacuation of troops from Afghanistan after a massive terror attack in the Middle East.

Please bookmark this post and lets see what happens next year.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well there is some (unproven) scuttlebutt that White House aides/staffers feel that Obama is mentally unstable....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
How will this person manage to commit suicide at a press conference? Death by cyanide pill? Self inflicted gunshot wound to the head? Self inflicted spinal severance at the base of the head? Just curious because most would be easily prevented by staff and guards/security that would be present at most press conferences.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

I'm making a prediction based on a dream I had about people making silly predictions based on dreams they had or feelings they think they have, not coming true.

I win.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
How will this person manage to commit suicide at a press conference? Death by cyanide pill? Self inflicted gunshot wound to the head? Self inflicted spinal severance at the base of the head? Just curious because most would be easily prevented by staff and guards/security that would be present at most press conferences.

He had a manilla envelope in his hand. Then he shot himself in the head.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
you can't even tell us what country they will be from? Because I'm willing to guess a politician commits suicide eventually, somewhere... and being on tv wouldn't be a precident... as we have already witnessed it, back in the 80's I believe...

This is one..

but thats not the one I remember... or maybe it is.. not gonna watch it..

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Originally posted by SpaDe_

He had a manilla envelope in his hand. Then he shot himself in the head.

The suicide happens after warships flee the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
hmmm.

If its Barry, and he shoots himself in the head, and then comes back to life... watch out.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Reminds me of R. Budd Dwyer. In 1987 he shot himself at a press conference. He was a Pennsylvania politician.
Remember that band Filter? They used it in part of a video.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
hmmm.

If its Barry, and he shoots himself in the head, and then comes back to life... watch out.

I couldn't see the face of the man in the dream. But he was very important. The day of his funeral was a somber day of national mourning, and in the dream it was snowing that day.

CX

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I try my hardest not to buy into the threads that go on about the standard of ATS, but the ever growing amount of prediction threads, most of which are just random thoughts from a bored member....really don't help our cause.

Its getting like Twitter....."Just had another dream....i think someones gonna die soon....i think these threads are going to do my nut in!"

A dream from 9 years ago......really?

CX.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Very interesting. I will watch for things that would lead up to a scenario like this and keep my TV on. I guess it wouldn't be impossible to pull this off, but I guarantee that it wouldn't be easy. I think this person would have to have this pre-planned, and know the security holes to make it happen on live TV. I doubt many would see this even if it did happen. I think they run on a 10 sec delay most of the time. That would give them plenty of time to dump the feed. It would only stream live on the stations that were asleep at the wheel or in complete shock at what they were witnessing. JMHO.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I try my hardest not to buy into the threads that go on about the standard of ATS, but the ever growing amount of prediction threads, most of which are just random thoughts from a bored member....really don't help our cause.

Its getting like Twitter....."Just had another dream....i think someones gonna die soon....i think these threads are going to do my nut in!"

A dream from 9 years ago......really?

CX.

Just putting it here for the record just in case it happens. It's only a few thousand bytes in the DB. Wont hurt.

link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Yep. The song was called 'Hey man, nice shot'. Charming.

link   
What !

Are you serious ?

First we have to survive the first prediction made here on ATS : November 6th 2010 ; start of WW3

If I am still alive on february next year after all those nuclear boms and alien invasions ..... I am back here on this thread....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Unless you routinely have dreams that come true, I'm going to ignore this one.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
Reminds me of R. Budd Dwyer. In 1987 he shot himself at a press conference. He was a Pennsylvania politician.
Remember that band Filter? They used it in part of a video.

Interesting...So it could happen if it happened before. I never forgot the dream. It always haunted me.

The person who killed himself was very depressed and expressed regret to the public before he did it. Sort of like how the guy in Star Trek 2: Wrath Of Khan apologized to Kirk before he shot himself with the phaser. (He was under the influence of that worm in the ear.)

A lot of people had dreams and predictions of the 9/11 attacks before the event. Even Osama Bin Laden reported this and it was documented that he said this in a CNN.com article. (If you google it you will probably find it.)

The reason why I created a thread about this on ATS is because I have nowhere else to turn. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar preminition.

I worry that something really bad is going to happen really soon. Now even people at work are starting to become concerned.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I saw that video, it was the most f'd up thing i've ever seen.
I hope it doesn't happen I don't want to see that crap again.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
you can't even tell us what country they will be from? Because I'm willing to guess a politician commits suicide eventually, somewhere... and being on tv wouldn't be a precident... as we have already witnessed it, back in the 80's I believe...

This is one..

but thats not the one I remember... or maybe it is.. not gonna watch it..

He was an American politician. His death hurts the country.

I'm trying to remember if I saw this story about the politician killing himself in the 80s. Did he have a manilla envelope? (I'm not going to watch the video. Don't have the stomach for it.)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

More and more people are becoming what some like to call ascending to a higher consciousness level.

What is actually happening and has been happening for awhile with "human evolution" is that more of us are connecting with what is termed the "universal mind of God".

Predictions, particularly in dreams gets tricky, it is a hit or miss thing. The dreams are flighty and like mist over a lake on a autumn morning tend to disapate with the first rays of sun (waking up - coming back into a 3d consciousness level).

For a person that isn't yet connected or hasn't discovered their precog abilities (I think we all have "it"), they can't understand and ridicule people, that are to various levels, and abilities, aware of their precog and or ability to transend time via distant viewing in their sleep.

Also, with dreams and most of precog, it is akin to deciphering a foreign language of symbols and the deciphering can get a bit tricky.

I've had a few dreams that have come about, one example is 911, with the exception of there were no planes that flew into the tower, it was set by English speaking men, with accents that drove a square dark brown UPS Truck. These six men took out big heavy stainless steel chests, from the basement with fork lifts and drove these chests into another bigger truck that was waiting at a loading truck dock, before placing mutiple devices encased in duffel bags and setting up some kind of square device about the size of a laptop, connecting everything to a satellite. It was predawn when they did this. Then they drove off. The seventh man, in the real big semi truck followed the smaller UPS truck and made a call on his cell phone - the conversation was not in English. The big semi eventually turned off onto a highway while the UPS truck continued on the same road and then stopped and waited by a big lake.
But, I clearly saw the towers come down, exactly like on the news more than a year before it happened. The six men in the UPS truck drove far away and pushed a green button (not red) and laughed. I've never been to NY or anywhere near NY.

Why the silence? Fear of ridicule and the thought that something like that could never happen "it was all just a wild crazy dream". Also that night, I was sitting, next to my husband, reading while he was watching one of his Die Hard, adventure spy type of movie and I figured I must have heard parts of the movie and incorporated them into this crazy dream. As a side note, my precog is very hit or miss. Mostly misses.

Again, it's a hit or miss type of thing with most people.

Why does everyone have to tear into the people that just simply says, "I dreamed this". Yes, these could be and a lot of times are just simply dreams but as each decade goes by I am seeing a pattern emerging of more and more people beginning to show a sixth sense ability.

By tearing into someone, you may just scare off someone that is really connected.

Yes, some predictions seem to not pan out. Nothing is perfect and this "connecting" on a more grand scale is relatively new in terms of our evolution.

We've always known we have a "sixth sense" but now it is becoming, for whatever reasons (probably magnetic shifts, solar waves, evolution ?) more prevalent with many more people.

Some folks have the gift of future sight - and it appears to me, that this ability is increasing in the general population. It's not "magical" it's a connection to the universe where time is not relevant.

Time is a manufactured element of the third dimension. Time is only linear in this dimension. When some people connect to or travel via dreams to higher dimensions, possibly time is not relavent, the physics rules change according to dimension, they then may actually become able to connect to future events.

Michio Kaku, who is considered a mainstream scientists even admits that there is the possiblity that we are living in multiple universes/parallel worlds at the same "time".

Perhaps someone's dream is an actual event that will or is transpiring in a parallel world and not this one reality that we are consciously concentrating on.

I'm just trying to explain this as best as I can. I am by no means anywhere near the level of a quantum physicists.

Humanity is so much more than we give ourselves credit for.................but TPTB, The real puppet masters, don't want us to find out we really are more than just the shells we lug around. We really are powerful spiritual beings. If we all began recognizing the light of "God" each of us contains that would illuminate our reality and give us, as a species more "power".

The "power" to really call the shots.

We are connected to "God" we are all a part of a "God Consciousness".

This isn't New Age Frap, the sages have been saying this for 10,000 years or more.

Lastly, yes there are those that are mentally challenged and those that seek attention, too many that discredit the ones that are picking up "stuff".

Who is to know?
edit on 5-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

edit on 5-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join