It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 100
<< 97  98  99   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mishairkutsk

Saint Louis, MO?? East Saint Louis , IL??

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

posted on Fri 10 June 2011 @ 09:45

HATE ME IF YOU WILL FOR BUMPING...

But...

Tomorrow is 6/11. Could be switched around.

"Hate" is such a strong indictment for a total failure.......471 Flags?? For a thread started on when, again? Sometime in 2010......the year 2010......and this thread promised:

What was the "source" for this proclamation, again? A cartoon episode, on TV? From "The Simpsons"?

471 Flags.....looks like the thread accurately predicted at least one tragedy. It narrows down the beginning of the decline of intellectual acumen of a discussion-based Forum website.........

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why are people still posting on this thread?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Signals

posted on Fri 10 June 2011 @ 09:45

HATE ME IF YOU WILL FOR BUMPING...

But...

Tomorrow is 6/11. Could be switched around.

"Hate" is such a strong indictment for a total failure.......471 Flags?? For a thread started on when, again? Sometime in 2010......the year 2010......and this thread promised:

What was the "source" for this proclamation, again? A cartoon episode, on TV? From "The Simpsons"?

471 Flags.....looks like the thread accurately predicted at least one tragedy. It narrows down the beginning of the decline of intellectual acumen of a discussion-based Forum website.........

I have only read two pages of this thread so far but I think your reply is pretty ignorant. Id be willing to bet that the OP has already accepted defeat in regards to the date and has long since moved on. I'd also be willing to bet that this thread is full of Intersting observations and FACTS from some very intelligent fringe thinkers, which the world could use alot more of by the way.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
Why are people still posting on this thread?

Stay tuned

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How do you post YouTube vids here?

I have a video that might contain the clues as to springfields origins on the Simpsons.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by twenT3SityOfTheSon314

That's pretty big "chutzpah", calling me "ignorant"....

HERE is the video you tried to embed.....MORE of "The Simpsons"...(Keep in mind, I adore that TV cartoon. But, I also happen to be a rational individual, and not prone to every whim of a crackpot idea that floats up from the fevered imaginations of anonymous Internet posters):

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by twenT3SityOfTheSon314

That's pretty big "chutzpah", calling me "ignorant"....

HERE is the video you tried to embed.....MORE of "The Simpsons"...(Keep in mind, I adore that TV cartoon. But, I also happen to be a rational individual, and not prone to every whim of a crackpot idea that floats up from the fevered imaginations of anonymous Internet posters):

Hey, thanks for doing that.

By the way, im not an anonymous poster. My name is Abraham. Do you have a name Proud Bird?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
OP' where are you, I could use your help. Anyone around that is familar with this thread?

Does ATS have a search engine for the threads themselves?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

It could mean nothing but I just noticed a map in the background with points and lines, behind a travel agent at 2:07. Can anyone make anything of it?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shivering Coward

I'm sure this has been answered already but it has to do with the rules of the Occult. They have to follow certain rules. One has something to do with showing the victims what they are going to do. It sounds stupid I know but I don't make the rules.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
I've returned after a while to have a look, and no new info really. The corpse scene bothered me too, but i don't entirely agree with the ideas. But hey, i could be wrong

The AGs: widely spread across the landmass. Either regional command, or possibility of widespread destruction would be valid strategic reasons for doing so.
O'Neil, feds, scenario simulations including the moniker vigilant ...
way too close for comfort.
The "Duff" connection is irking me something stupid. That article i posted has creeped me out. If not now ... when? I initially thought "dufflebag" ... but after reading disconcertingly similar storylines, i'm not as sure.

The discussion on this thread however demands it's own response.

Signal, your behaviour and handling of this thread has been exemplary, thank you. I've only just flagged it, it would criminal not to after the time i've spent on it
I state categorically: there are subliminal messages in that episode. Relation to reality is a seperate issue, the messages exist, thanks for sharing.

I've come to a conclusion though, the vast number of detractors should be a badge of honour. Curious how when the conversation gets really informative, suddenly 2-3 pages of bolony get inserted by people who add nothing but pain to the universe at large. It detracts from the discussion, overshadows any specific info as it is emotive, distracts those who have interest in the topic with defending their right to discuss what they will.

In answer to Chadwickus, sure, null any flags if hoax, that's cool. But first, anyone who interupts a thread with inane driubbling like yours should receive an instant warn from the moderators. Your and others insults and stupid comments over nothing more than the existance of conversation is juvenile, malicious, and suggestive of both low iq and self esteem. You (collectively) assume arrogant airs of logical superiority, yet contribute nothing. Your rejections can never be construed as constructive in any way. Show us we are wrong if you can, but at least display above simian intelligence.

Mods, can we ask for extra moderation to remove anything that is purely inflammatory against those posting? Seriously, some of these posters have just lowered the ATS bar. This thread is the poorer for their comments, all of them. And some of them claim the thread damages ATS, i disagree and claim it is their constant interuption that in fact discourages possible new members from joining the debate. ATS has a board business section, SURELY that would be a more appropriate place for their rants, as complaints against the topic, or behaviour, or anything else. I've noticed this same problem on other, similar threads. This thread i believe is in the correct forum, here's where i say thanks for making this place available to us, it's certainly unique
. Thank you for your attention in this thread to date

Hi Harry, I like your PI avatar. The Duff brewery is pretty interesting. It's looks alot more interesting than the anheuser busch brewery located in st.louis MO. But the tour at the old Lemp mansion in St.louis is a whole other story! For those of you not from st.louis or familar with its history the Lemp brewery was the number one brewery in st.louis for many years, one of the largest in the whole country infact. That is before Busch came along. So getting back to your avatar Harry. Did you know that the number for PI is 314 ,not to be confused with the number for Phi which is 618. Why is that significant you might ask? Well 314 happens to be the area code for Saint Louis, not to be confused with East Saint Louis which is actually in Illinois. Their area code is 618, Phi, Just so your not confused. Have you ever visited the Saint Louis Basillica next to the Mississippi river? Its not actually in Saint Louis, it's in New Orleans. It's got a really cool stained glass window of King Louis the XIV looking at what apppear to be blue prints of something perhaps while surrounded by what appears to be Freemasons kneeling ?? Now King Louis the XIV should not to get confused with King Louis the IV, who was the King of France that Saint Louis was named after. It's all a bit confusing I know.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by twenT3SityOfTheSon314
reply to post by Shivering Coward

I'm sure this has been answered already but it has to do with the rules of the Occult. They have to follow certain rules. One has something to do with showing the victims what they are going to do. It sounds stupid I know but I don't make the rules.

Hi
I'm still here (much to some member's chagrin)

Thanks for the bump, people can say what they want, but I learned a lot from this thread, there really are some brilliant posters on ATS, and this thread brought a few out of hiding...

As far as "the date", who knows? But there will be one, the NWO will make their stand sooner or later.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm glad your back OP. I'm not looking for any kind of date. I do think there is something going on though and I would like to find out what and why that is. Springfield in the Simpsons has got to be St.louis MO. I am sure of this for many reasons. I was born and raised in St.louis and have lived here all of my life. I will tell you a little story that may ruin my credibility with some but a few of you I think will get it. I woke up in '07, so I haven't known about this stuff for very long. Actually I didn't wake up I was woken up! By an orb! It happened on July 2nd in '07. I was in a Masonic Temple called the Lambskin Temple and I was meditating but I was also on mushrooms , KB & hash. The mushrooms were called Golden Teachers and I ate around 1/2 ounce. An 1/8 was enough for almost anyone but for some reason I ate more than that. I saw numerous orbs and something that I would describe as a "crystalline structure" in the sky. One of the orbs I saw definitly knew I was there and it interacted with me in some kind of way. It was the best most loving feeling I have ever felt in my life. It was indescribable to be honest. I remember feeling safe! The best words I could use to describe these orbs I saw would be " consious energy". It's almost as if it downloaded information in my mind or helped to unlock something. I had a million new thoughts all at once! It's kind of been that way ever since. I also remember that the Simpsons movie was released that same summer. It's one of the only movies that I've been truley excited to see. I went to see it at a really famous and old hotel in St.louis called the Chase Park Plaza. I don't take mushrooms alot, although I did that summer so I decided to take some when I went to the Simpsons movie. That summer was actually the last time I've taken any kind of mushrooms or '___'. So getting back to the Simpsons. OP, where did that map with the cross and X come from? I can't find the original post. I think it was posted by fritz. The X is in st.louis. There is alot of weird stuff going on in and around st.louis. Missiouri had more UFO sightings than California or any other state this past Oct or Nov. more than 80 sightings i think! Keep this thread going OP. I'll be checking it often.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
I’m going to emphasize yet again that I’m treating all of this as an exercise in analysis. I very much doubt that anything in the “nuke/dirty bomb” line is going to happen today. I also feel that most of here are working on the same premise and are not trembling in fear.

’Kay... Now down to the analysis bit…

You all recall that Executive Order that was released on Nov 4 -- the one about designating new DA’s to replace the Attorney General in the case of need. Because it could have some significance I did some looking at maps and I have something to share with you.

We’ve seen this Executive Order before but as I’m quoting from it we need the exact details, so first, here’s the link to the relevant EO from Nov 4, 2010.

Obviously, as the technical wording is the much the same as the previous order that is now revoked, the most relevant details are the actual US District Attorneys who are now designated. (Note that this designation follows the office of DA, and not just whoever currently holds that office.):

(a) United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia;
(b)  United States Attorney for the District of Minnesota; and
(c)  United States Attorney for the District of Arizona.

These US District Attorneys replace the ones who were designated in Executive Order 13481 of December 9, 2008 (Note: the link is to the US Govt. Archive pdf document):

(a) United States Attorney for the District of Maryland;
(b) United States Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama; and
(c) United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.

Now, let’s see where all these people are, as their locations are probably more relevant than the specific people.
(1) The DA’s designated in the EO of Nov 4, 2010:

(a) The United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.
The address is:
Justin W. Williams United States Attorney's Building
2100 Jamieson Ave
Alexandria, VA 22314

(b) The United States Attorney for the District of Minnesota.
The address is:
600 U.S. Courthouse
300 S. Fourth St.
Minneapolis, MN 55415

(c ) The United States Attorney for the District of Arizona.
The address is:
Two Renaissance Square 40 N. Central Avenue, Suite 1200
Phoenix, AZ 85004-4408

(2) Okay, now let’s see the address details for those DA’s who were designated in the prior EO.

The DA’s designated in the EO of Dec 9, 2008:

(a) The United States Attorney for the District of Maryland.
The address is:
36 S. Charles Street 4th Fl.
Baltimore, MD 21201

(b) The United States Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama.
The address is:
63 South Royal Street
Suite 600
Mobile, Alabama 36602

(c ) The United States Attorney for the Northern District of Georgia.
The address is:
Richard B. Russell Federal Building
75 Spring Street, S.W.
Suite 600
Atlanta, GA 30303-3309

So, that’s where they are. Showing them all on one map, we get this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19c702e7645e.jpg[/atsimg]

(If images won't fully display just right-click them and select "view image")

If we now connect up the three former ones (green lines) and the three new ones (red lines) we get:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ae08f95bba3.jpg[/atsimg]

We can notice a couple of things from this. The “old” designated DA locations are very nearly in a straight line, and all in the eastern half of the US. This was not very bright, to be honest about it. Not good to have all these “ducks” lined up in one row, so to speak. The “new” DA locations are spread out much more, and this is far better from a worst-case attack scenario perspective. However, moving from Maryland to Virginia is not all that brilliant, because as this EO would be partly to cover the bases in the event of a major attack, then they’re so close together that the “new” one would probably be rendered ineffective anyway.

However, here’s the most interesting part. If we can accept that the Virginia and Maryland offices are so close that it makes little difference, and then we connect up everything, we get this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6493b1efc8bd.jpg[/atsimg]

And here’s the Google Earth view of the same places (Angle of image looks slightly different because of the GE globe’s actual positioning):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ff051ce44ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you all recall how the Illuminati are said to have a love of patterns and symmetry?

Info for the curious: the intersection point in this rather crude effort is around 38 deg 15 min N, 90 deg 35 min W. By the way, the nearest major city to that intersection point is St Louis, which is located at around 38 deg 38 mins N, 90 deg 13 min W. But my lines could be out by some fractions of a degree anyway.

Not suggesting that St Louis is “it” (as there is no justification for that). Just wanted to share this with you.

Final comment: I am curious if the rocket/missile launch that was witnessed in Phoenix yesterday has any relevance to the above.

Mike

edit on 6/11/10 by JustMike because: Info about viewing the images

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Now how tje heck did this get so many flags??

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
Now how tje heck did this get so many flags??

It really shows flags are worthless.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello Folks,

I know I am coming into this particular game way late.

This really can be done with any president. But with the chatter of a assassination attempt on obama and such, It could very well be for him... Also Do we remember that obama has done a disappearing act before, maybe more then once. Think he ran off with Hillary. Can't remember for sure. Anywho. I am sorry, I do not know if any others have put this scenario on the table.

IF something like this happens...

I "see" something like this happening and them building huge hype "the president is dead" "the president is dead" getting the nation in a frenzy Just to "resurrect" him some time later. Possibly making him the only one for the world leader in their "new" world government.

Oh, When looking at the 2 sides of a coin, we must never forget about the ridges around the edge of that coin. Those ridges show us that either side of that coin/subject can go in a multitude of directions.... Varying scenario's. Can we see all the direction? I try to... From mild to extreme.

No further comments will be made.

Take Care and Always be Safe.
~~~

Oops, this may have been the wrong thread but it is the same subject matter. Was responding to this

edit on 18-8-2012 by amethystmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

top topics

<< 97  98  99   >>

join