It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a photography of your left hand (both side if possible) and I might read it for you for fun.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hi there, came across this thread just before and had tonnes of fun looking over all the hands and readings! This is my first post here on ATS aswell after stalking the site for over 4 years
Thought I should break my cover eventually.

I understand you already have alot to do, but it would be much appreciated if you do eventually have the time to do mine aswell, hopefully the photo's are ok! Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EntityOfTheFuture

Big pics! for sure you are not the type of guy scared by the fingerprint things

About you:

- When younger starting teen age aroung 13 (young) you ve been for a while a "playboy" or something, manygirl
falled in love with you
- When you get involved with a girl you can do a lot of thing for her, like spending money, or virtualy anything to please her, that's maybe why you had such success
maybe because some girl (one especialy) acted the same way for you too.
- Around 20 a(nother) girl falled in love with you but even she was special for you you were not able to "build" something with her, you used to be to superficial by that time and too used to success maybe, and "busy"
- Maybe that girl died or something (run away far from you) then you felt "empty" for a while
- Then another girl falled in love with you but then acted badly, you where not feeling well also by that time, maybe thinking to the precedent girl, but she acted badly too. maybe she just wanted to "have you" for a while, then drop you too.
- You are a "special" type of man
somehow an adventurer, although you are not really strong, neither rich or powerfull, but people usually don't mess with you. Also your way of being/lifestyle is admired/impressed people around you. Maybe because you are really a normal/funny/cool/relaxed guy.
- You sometimes think of a "better world" etc but then you think its too complicated to do/change so you just enjoy life as it. For you good, doing good things, helping other etc is complicated / not easy, so you dont try too much and try to help yourself first and enjoy life, anyway it seems you being "that way" seems create "good vibrations" around you
- you have good taste, maybe you are an artist or photographer or something like that
- if somebody mess with you try to forget about it, to solve the problem by good means, not to give back.
- while being a young kid, you used to be very nice/kind and helpfull to other, your parent used to work quite a lot so you didnt see them as much you wanted so you compensated that being really nice (pleasant/attractive is not appropriate maybe) to everybody, at school etc and while seing your parent too
- carefull end of your life/when getting older, you might have troubled relation with girls, spending too much money for them, having too conflictual relation too

- also by that time your friendship might "invade" you a bit.
- physical appearance of girl you love is important to you.
- you like girls looking quiet/shy/calm, you dont like "james bond"/top model type of girls although pysical appearance is important to you.
- as getting older and so on you, maybe you might start to tired of being naturaly kind, cool, interested to other etc, still people around you are waiting for you to help them/make their life nicer/more "funny", to do so you might just continue to "enjoy" to be yourself.
- you don't really care mankind problems, politics, problems in the world etc but you care a lot people you know/love
edit on 10-11-2010 by moltquedelo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Oh well.....third time is a charm.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57861c7916da.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f564bc22d9ba.jpg[/atsimg]

As requested.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
img185.imageshack.us...

img180.imageshack.us...

hm
yea i ran out of internets

so obviously i play guitar so skip that part
edit on 10-11-2010 by vjr1113 because: require more internets

edit on 10-11-2010 by vjr1113 because: #2

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

About you:

- You had very conflictual relation with your parents, divorce maybe and so on
- it was a difficult although intense/"motivating" moment of your life (maybe the divorce thing making you move from one place to another was "nice" although painfull emotionaly)
- you are not a very rational person, you think "good"/you are good oriented somehow but you might rely on others opinion, maybe accepting (but not inside your deep heart) what they say, so you might keep your good thoughts for yourself and do "bad" thing, loose yourself a bit
- friendship is really important to you and when younger you had very good souvenirs of a "best friend" up to 16-20 maybe when your relation with him stoped somehow because a girl you felt in love with.
- physical appearance of girl is not important to you
- you like mysterious/troubled/complicated girls
- i think your are "lazy" a bit :p and you are in position to take decision for other people, you are the chief of a group in your work, watching/managing them in order they do things right. you success quite well into it and being "lazy"/not very implicated might be you way of management

- if somebody messing with you, you will remember and elaborate a plan to give back/revange

- you did or will betray a group of people because you dont feel like "them"
- after that episode/at the end of your life/when getting older you might enjoy more your life since it will be more in accordance to your believes maybe although beware when getting quite older about people (maybe your kids?) that might want to do good things for you (with good intention) but actualy might break/disturb your habit/ruled life
- you do thing for your personal experience first, pleasing other is accessory
- you are curious, you like to sneak around and to know about secrets and stuff but you don't really like to learn/read.
- You can adapt quickly to a situation but you can also forget quickly what you learned/lesson from it

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well that was surprising.....!!

Not all of it correct but most is dead-on. (best not let my wife read it....
)

you did or will betray a group of people because you dont feel like "them"

,hence my most recent action of cleaning up my profile and leaving ATS. Thank you for the effort.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You got it all wrong. It is not me at all. There are some approximations but still so far from reality. Love? friendship? There is no such a thing in my life since my birth. Im unsociable and misanthrope. And i do care about "mankind" in a way that i do care about this planet and so cant avoid the human problem. Only one thing you said is true, im special.

But thanks for the effort.

Didnt you see something odd with my hands lines? just asking.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Sorry then.. having a second look on your hand.. i'm not sure anymore..
there could be a "different" interpretation of your hand "maybe", a question.. was/is there some people "messing" with you ? your life ? asking you "services" ? if "no" is your answer then i guess neither ways i see a thing i can interpret. but at least i have tried
if "yes" then ... its possible i was not able to read directly/ first shot for some reason, like your hand lines are "difficult" to read or you maybe dont want me to expose it there.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

you mean you coudnt be able to read it because i wouldnt subconsciously want it? Would that mean palm readers cant read or find secrets people dont want them to know? If yes, that is interesting. The unconscious would act as a "shield" against mind intrusions and such.

To answer your question, yes there are people "messing" with me. Im not fit to live in society, so that cant be helped. If you think it would be better to tell me your results by pm because of sensitive informations, fine with me.

I am wondering, would that change anything if you focus on certain notions, words while reading palms? Like "relationship" (what mediums usually do for normal people, im not interested with that) or "global future" (i am interested). So you would get specific results?
edit on 14-11-2010 by EntityOfTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Hey I'd love to get my palm read, that would be so cool I always wanted to know what someone would say.

would you mind doing mine?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2889b119e4b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a67daa514aa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I think if you have "problems" such as it cannot be read openely on ATS or such things that really trouble you, you should find somebody reliable/good psycologist/a friend/family/etc to talk to instead of asking me, im just a total stranger reading palm hand for fun

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thanks, this is really interesting. Sounds like the real deal.
edit on 14-11-2010 by aeabdo11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Sorry Im not really focused on hand lines right now but ill do my best to try to read the ones posted ASAP.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join