It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard of Building 7 poll? Please answer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone, hope things are cool,

In a recent ATS thread about 9/11 I stated that most people have not heard about Building 7, now without giving more details that might jog your memory, could you please answer if you've heard of Building 7 or not heard so we can settle the debate.

Surely if ATS users as a whole have not heard of it it would be a safe guess to assume most other non-users have little knowledge of it either. It would be helpful on this thread to not given theories about what you think happened, just whether you are aware of it or not.

In a very indirect way I stated that most people (in the USA) have not heard of Building 7 and then I was asked for proof of my assertion. I cannot provide proof - any more than I personally can prove the world is round, so here is an attempt to get an answer.

Peace and Deny Ignorance

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yup

second

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yes I have heard of it and know vaguely of the discussion that surrounds it, although I tend to stay away from the 9/11 bit of ATS

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Yes I have, for a long time, since 2002.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

So that is a yes to you've heard of it, thanks for the quick reply the electronic ink is still drying.

Poll Update

Yes I know about it 100%
No, I've never heard 0%

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

yes i have heard of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 110 percent

sorry lol

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yes, I've heard of it. I gotta be honest I'm not positive when I became aware of it although I'm pretty darn sure it was on 9/11 as I was glued to the TV that whole day. I've read so much online since then I can't really be sure though. Since you didn't ask that specifically I guess it's not that important. To add a bit more to your poll I can also tell you that I recently asked my mother if she was familiar with it and she was. I asked it in a non-suggestive and non-leading way asking how many building collapsed. Of possible interest to you, she gets all of her news from MSM TV and newspapers and doesn't even have a computer or use the internet, believe it or not.

edit on 11/2/2010 by Three_moons because: I added a word or two

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
yes I've heard of it, watched the video on it, read on it, and listen to tptb lye about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I am aware, but didn't find out until about 2005, because of lack of coverage

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yup yup...

Heard about it about it a while ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
Hi everyone, hope things are cool,

In a recent ATS thread about 9/11 I stated that most people have not heard about Building 7, now without giving more details that might jog your memory, could you please answer if you've heard of Building 7 or not heard so we can settle the debate.

Surely if ATS users as a whole have not heard of it it would be a safe guess to assume most other non-users have little knowledge of it either. It would be helpful on this thread to not given theories about what you think happened, just whether you are aware of it or not.

In a very indirect way I stated that most people (in the USA) have not heard of Building 7 and then I was asked for proof of my assertion. I cannot provide proof - any more than I personally can prove the world is round, so here is an attempt to get an answer.

Peace and Deny Ignorance

Most will just look it up so they don't look stupid, ego and all that.

In face 2 face polls on the street most ppl didn't know, and that is a big
part of the reason they thought they could do what they did.

The vid in my sig shows how their ruse is falling apart around them.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Proof or it didn't happen

But seriously do you have a link to the face to face polls?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If your on this site and have not heard of it ...you better keep reading...

new topics

top topics

join