It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could be the aliens agenda for earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ive recently given thought to the aliens agenda,if a alien race has the technology to travel vast distances though space to "visit" earth what would they want?Conquest, study or to help us save our planet ?
they don't exhibit aggression on the whole as they avoid confrontation with the military (which they obviously can out maneuver) so i feel its safe to say they could out gun.
they do seem interested in the earths atomic progress. with numerous sitings at missile silos and at Mexico where atom bomb tests have been carried out.Would they be curious of our technology? I wouldn't think so because if they have the power to travel the galaxy then why would they want atomic power?
Maybe our testing of atomic bombs echoed though space and they have come to assess whether we could be a threat to them? Like" hey there grow up stop playing with matches before you burn your planet"?
The world scientists recon we are over due another ice age or polar shift and with the 2012 doomsday predictions looming perhaps the aliens are here to try and unite humanity with a cosmic wake up. But then why haven't they tried communication ?Maybe they think it would cause large scale panic with the populace and a take me to your leader scenario would be proper ?
Perhaps that is where we are now awaiting disclosure ?
Or maybe conquest
I would appreciate any other views on possible alien agendas as this has got me puzzled. thanks all
edit on 1-11-2010 by krs678 because: mistype

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Personally my friend this is my theory www.conspiracyarchive.com... read that article and give me your thoughts

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They'er just here to spy on us and make us freaked out

cuz thats all they do

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Are you suggesting the aliens wish to be revered as gods? to what ends ,what would they gain? If aliens were proven to exist it would blow religion out like a match in a gale .especially if they proved we(modern humans) where hybrid from there dna

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Please read the entire article you will understand my thoughts. Currently all the proof we have about aliens are theories and accounts of "gods" in the past that have visited this earth thousands of years ago. These were beings that said they were from the "heavens"...these are what we would call modern day aliens. Why did they up and vanish one day to never be seen again? i do not know because I do not have all the answers friend

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

If aliens were real, I personaly would feel that theres more to being spiritually conected to a celestial being we all know as God with the big G, you know?
not to be off topic

Now an agenda, how could we find out what that is? But we could only know what all has been said by people that say they have had contact, and they all seem to say the same thing, no?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My personal thoughts is that they're not after the physical but the spiritual...Its way deeper than we ever thought gentleman

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
* Farm us?

* Observe us?

* Protect the planet?

* Exploit the planet?

* Take the planet?

* Teach us?

* Stop us from killing each other?

* Teach us secrets of the universe?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

*If* there's an alien agenda for Earth, it's pretty hard to work out what it could be. People's conclusions are usually based on which flavour of researcher or videos they prefer.

If they like Bud Hopkins, the agenda is all about taking over the world by hybridisation. If it's Greer and Exopolitics, it's about love, hugs and free energy. Stan Friedman fans see trade routes and quarantine and Vallee fans see a supernatural control of human consciousness.

Maybe our testing of atomic bombs echoed though space and they have come to assess whether we could be a threat to them? Like" hey there grow up stop playing with matches before you burn your planet"?

This is a popular idea, but doesn't stand up to scrutiny. The Trinity bomb tests would only have travelled some 2 light years by the time of the '47 UFO sightings. There aren't any worlds within 2 light years. Even if they registered in some theoretical other dimensions, the UFO phenomena goes much further back than the 1940s.

Chances are, all the guys I've mentioned describe a part of what the UFO phenomena represents? I guess the best position is to stay interested, question everything and try to avoid drawing conclusions!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My guess is that they could be mapping the planet?

I think if humans got to the point where we could travel space freely, then we would map it all. Not just all the planets and stars but all the plant life and inteligant life minerals and so on. We would in my opinion want a detailed encyclopedia of every thing we have found.

And I think that is what most if not all spacefaring species would do.

As for the agenda? Well I guess that would depend on how much our planet was worth or/and on the nature of the species. But if I had to guess, then i would say if they are here it is not to kill us or we would proberbly all ready be dead.

Thanks
edit on 1-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

I would guess the aliens have the same agenda as us sending probes to the moon, mars and beyond. To research and explore. This leads me to thinking, if life is abundant else where, then the encounter would fall into 3 scenarios: finding civilization that are less, comparably, or more advanced than us. What should be the protocols for each scenario?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim
reply to post by krs678

I would guess the aliens have the same agenda as us sending probes to the moon, mars and beyond. To research and explore. This leads me to thinking, if life is abundant else where, then the encounter would fall into 3 scenarios: finding civilization that are less, comparably, or more advanced than us. What should be the protocols for each scenario?

Protocols...

Less advanced: take over.

Comparably advanced: negotiate.

More advance: pray.

edit on 1-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
they would study the planet just like we study other cosmic things.

also probably a pit stop/gas station.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

very deep my friend, do u think the reptilians mentioned are what some are saying have took over the likes of Bush (a skull and bones or Illuminati member )and other prominent figures ?
could a crashed space ship be "the giving of technology "which ultimately would result in a cultural disintegration and a birth of a new world order?
maybe aliens ufos are from a fourth dimension which is why they materialize from nowhere ?
do we perhaps go to said dimension after we die and leave our bodies (i.e ghosts are stuck inbetween)?
a lot to ponder .

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

thanks for a informed opinion

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If in fact they ARE real and HERE, chances are that they are perhaps millions of years more advanced than us. That being the case, we could not even BEGIN to understand their thought processes.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

that's pretty much some of the main possible reasons.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

Our planet doesn't need saving we do and whose to say its our planet anyway?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mdnw2009

interesting point my friend we are just tenants and perhaps we wont get our bond back come moving day

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was thinking about this last night. Hows this for a shot?

The 'Aliens' are machines. They are the remenants of a long dead civilisation and are struggling to fufill their primary directive set in stone by their long dead masters; "If we become extinct resurrect us".

Hence they abduct humans on a grand scale, trying to piece together their masters DNA which was left in us when we were tampered with from our native state to early 'humans' utilising this foreign DNA combined with ours. However, as they are mere machines they couldn't grasp the nuances of genetics / breeding and had to nuture the slave race along far enough so they could build machines and do the searching for the 'aliens'.

This time lapse made the population explode and their job vastly difficult and diluted beyond all recognition the much needed DNA. All thats left is far flung 'junk' that we dismiss because it seems to serve no purpose but it is actaully the very keys they search for in order to complete a full pure sequence to begin a resurrection breeding programme.

Hence the secrecy, hence the lack of disclosure and hence why the elites seem absolutely caste iron certain to kill us all rather than hand over any power to us mere 'people'. They know the score, and in return for riches they direct the business from behind closed doors.

Also it could explain religions and Royalty. Bloodlines and more Bloodlines.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join