It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the government tell us the truth about 09/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Should the United States government tell us the truth about 09/11? I have my own opinion about but I was disclosure on the whole thing. I want to know exactly what happened along the lines of a real attack or an inside job. Do you think we should know the truth? What if they tell us the truth and it's something that we didn't really hear or know.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
What if they tell us the truth and it's something that we didn't really hear or know.

What if they're already telling the truth? What if they plead the 5th?

What does it matter? The perpetrators will never be prosecuted: either the government did it and we'll never know or the OS is true and the hijackers are all dead. I won't be holding my breath for the truth.
edit on 10/31/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It happened, so be it. Yes we want the truth, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Look forwards and learn from the past, don't dwell on it. I want to know how to change our current situation for the better and prevent this from ever happening again. What, where, when, who? Fudge it!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Another " should the government tell us " thread by you ??

should the government tells us about roswell ??

should they tell us who killed kennedy ??

should they lower our taxes ??

Should i ask you whats the point of these threads ??

I'm kidding, .... but what if they've already told us the truth about 9/11 , ... what if there is no conspiracy ?? have you ever considered that ??

And if they did have a hand in it ?? what does it matter what they " should" do, .... as they wouldn't tell us anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
It happened, so be it. Yes we want the truth, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Look forwards and learn from the past, don't dwell on it. I want to know how to change our current situation for the better and prevent this from ever happening again. What, where, when, who? Fudge it!

Dude you freaking live in canada. Why are you posting? You have nothing to do with the U.S. Government. I am a citizen of the U.S. And I want answers for the crap I pay taxes on. I pay for the governments useless research and all that. But I want to know if anything they are researching is real. Stay in canada dude. I'm sorry but I don't want your opinion when you are from another country and were not here on the day it happened

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Since 9/11 affected us too (we are in Afghanistan), every Canadian should have an interest in 9/11.

To address your OP; yes, but it won't ever happen. Even if they told us "the truth", how would we know that it was indeed the truth?
edit on 31-10-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Dude you freaking live in canada. Why are you posting? You have nothing to do with the U.S. Government. I am a citizen of the U.S. And I want answers for the crap I pay taxes on. I pay for the governments useless research and all that. But I want to know if anything they are researching is real. Stay in canada dude. I'm sorry but I don't want your opinion when you are from another country and were not here on the day it happened

Now that's the kind of worldly attitude that creates fanatical zealots that seek to destroy countries, not to mention that America's actions as a result of 9/11 have affected the entire world. Everyone deserves the truth.

Sure, you have a right to the truth: if they're hiding the truth that is. No sane person would think otherwise. The titular question in this thread is asinine.
edit on 10/31/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Deja -vu
Just take out UFO and put 9/11 in its place in the post i just made on your other thread.with a similar question.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Should the United States government tell us the truth about 09/11?

No they shouldn't !!!!
Cause if they told the real truth then that would ruin all those crazy conspiracy theories about 9/11, same goes with the aliens and UFO's theories as well.

new topics

top topics

join