It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the U.S. Government tell us the truth about aliens and UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hello ATS

Should our government in the U.S. Tell us the truth about aliens and UFO's and aliens? I think they should. Because what if the day comes that Aliens come to visit and possibly attack and they haven't told us yet. That could very very bad. If they told us and an Alien attack happened we could actually be able to survive. Because after they told us we could begin to research and find out how we could defend against them and how we could survive. Should they tell us the truth? We pay taxes and it's our moneythey use for research.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes.

Screw money it's worthless. We give it meaning.

Yes.
edit on 31-10-2010 by born2BWild because: screw consumerism

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You dont need your government to tell you whats going on ,Stop relying on them .The government isnt going to tell anyone anything about ufos ,a ) because they dont know or b) because it will contradict every denial they have ever made.You are better off waiting for another country to release information.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why rely on anyone else than yourself?
edit on 31-10-2010 by born2BWild because: Bad Grammar

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
but they wont because that wont be enough, and they know that.
just like in ATS. we've probably seen many times the real deal, but its never enough

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think they should tell us just for the pure fact they are supposed to be working for us the people although this don`t seem to be the case. I really do believe even people such as the President don`t know and so on. We have to many secrets being held in secret organizations.

I`m really under the idea that half of our knowledge already is due to advanced stuff we have found crashed. I don`t think we would be near as far otherwise.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I want to know if greys work with U.S. Government. I'm not relying on the government to tell me anything but I'd rather here the truth or what could be the truth from the government rather than someone who just comes out and says they worked with them at area 51. that's not credible to me because I don't know if he worked there at all or if he is just saying it.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There are aliens out there! I seen one. With his eyes he spoke and telepathically said "WAKE UP!"

It was in the woods at night. I was parked in the local makeout spot when I was 18...35 now. The make out spot has woods in front of it. (And no I was not on any kind of drugs!)
www.youtube.com...

The governments are not going to tell you anything...I think they are working with some of the aliens.
edit on 31-10-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You would be hard pressed to find anyone who will say that the govt shouldnt say. Of course they should. Will they? Probably not. There was a thread recently about how China will probably be the nation that makes publuc first contact. That is more than likely the case. Any country who is closely tied to a monotheistic religion is less likely to make disclosure than a polytheistic or spiritual country. Although i have wished for this day since I was in elementary school, I am no longer holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
You dont need your government to tell you whats going on ,Stop relying on them .The government isnt going to tell anyone anything about ufos ,a ) because they dont know or b) because it will contradict every denial they have ever made.You are better off waiting for another country to release information.

I agree !!!
If they do, then what ever. They'll prolly let the ET's show them selves and then the gov will say, "well, we let it leak"

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

YESSSSSSS the Government should disclose the truth about ET!

I think a good case can be made that we are already in the Disclosure stage --- we’ve had so many credible witnesses and so many eye witness accounts that it’s hard not to believe. When you think about how our justice system works --- we find that a jury will easily convict someone based on the testimony of just one other eye witnesses or expert witnesses. Well then, what can be said when high ranking Military Officials and Astronauts --- heck even whole towns --- come forward to say that they’ve seen UFOs?

So yeah,to me, the government doesn’t have to come clean, in order to change my opinion on the existence of ET’s.

However I would still like our governments to admit that ET’s do exist --- all they have to say is “yes they do” and I’ll be happy.

(I won’t believe anything else they have to say beyond that --- because imho, I think they’ve been lying to us for close to 70years.)

However if the PTB should be so kind as to disclose the presence of ET life, hopefully our more mainstream academics and scientists will feel safe enough from ridicule to start researching and interacting with the phenomenon. And I'd be more inclined to believe people who don't have some kind of invested interest in this other than the obvious.

What I would like to see --- is complete transparency! I know I’m just dreaming, but that’s the only way I can believe what I read or watch in the media.

Now, there’s been a lot of speculation as to whether or not --- we are currently being spoon fed a sort of “soft disclosure” what with all the ET themed TV shows, the announcements from NASA stating that there are tons of Earth like planets out there and so on ...and that might be true.

And if that is the case --- I like to ask whom ever is in charge to hurry the bleep up!

All I want is disclosure before I turn 90! (and I’m 24 now lol)

edit on 31-10-2010 by OwenandNoelle because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
government: 'hey everyone, well... we've got this huge problem, and we're powerless to do anything about it, just thought you shoul'd know.'

'tptb' would have zero to gain by disclosing ET, but alot to lose. Of coarse it'd much more complex than that I'm sure, but that's my general opinion.
I think I might be in the minority in thinking no , the government should deffinatly keep this secret.
edit on 31-10-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
government: 'hey everyone, well... we've got this huge problem, and we're powerless to do anything about it, just thought you shoul'd know.'

'tptb' would have zero to gain by disclosing ET, but alot to lose. Of coarse it'd much more complex than that I'm sure, but that's my general opinion.
I think I might be in the minority in thinking no , the government should deffinatly keep this secret.

My theory is the aliens use to treat us how we treat cattle in their evolution of us. (Working behind the scenes.) From what I am guessing is we have reached a stage of consciousness were we are now treated better in their evolution of us.
Probably seen this video before.

Vatican: It's OK to believe in aliens
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The "US Government" probably don't know all that much. Plausible deniability and all that.
Should the 'alphabet soup' of agencies tell us the truth? Yes.
Obama and his gang have absolutely no idea of the truth of this whole thing.
There's an ABC, DEF, GHI etc. agency that knows an awful lot. They are the ones who need to talk.

There's a story out there that's being kept from us. What it is, and who is keeping it from us, is the big question. We'll never know. Nor will the US Government.

Transparency, it seems, is a very expensive commodity.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The video repeats its self, lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

Transparency, it seems, is a very expensive commodity.

Thats why I like the old guys, who have been there and done that and are going to die anyways of natural causes...They tell it how it is.

new topics

top topics

join