It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many objects in wisconsin 10-30-10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Heres more to add to the sightings list from this month !!!
Could be lanterns ?
Just thought I'd share

Good times man

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add video

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
im sure this was posted already and proved to be lanterns.....seen lots of them tonight just lanterns but still pretty stunning floating around up thr

edit...
im not saying they are definetly lanterns i have had no experience of ufo's ghosts or anything like that but i am openminded ive seen some tht cant be explained but are passed off as planes with led's etc i guess its all a matter of whr ur faith lie's if u want it to be a ufo it will be or a plane,balloon etc
edit on 31-10-2010 by ACEWARDOG because: bla

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
inb4balloontheory...

I'm going to go ahead and state that not ALL of these videos can possibly be lanterns, parachutes, or balloons. Not likely, anyway. There's just way too many; something else is going on.

UAVs?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

thanks for vid.S+F Yes they could be lanterns but they do form a very neat line....over to ATS analyst

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICbluebeam

thanks for vid.S+F Yes they could be lanterns but they do form a very neat line....over to ATS analyst

Thanx, yeah lanterns like to be neat these days
Way toooo many lanterns with patterns being formations or lights...
Wanting all to see ?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

im with you on that one theres far too much going on lately for them all to be the usual suspects, i thought we would get disclosure in October

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICbluebeam
reply to post by xiphias

im with you on that one theres far too much going on lately for them all to be the usual suspects, i thought we would get disclosure in October

Just my thoughts,,, I believe we all might not be ready...haven't opened or eyes
but could be wrong, if theres anything to all thats happend and been said, in the last few years of ufology ???

edit on 31-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
People do normally put these down to lanterns etc. But these lights always seem to be floating at the same distance and speed from each other ... For that reason I can't and won't just put these down to lanterns etc. There's more to it!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank for sharing. I would have liked to have seen the video without so much camera shake. That said, I don't think that these are UFOs. My intuition tells me they aren't. But then again maybe they. Either way thanks for posting hope you get the mystery solved.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I had a hard time believing in possablities, too....whent threw a big shock, after what me and the wife seen and heard. I still try to put it off as a mind trip but my wife heard and seen it too

Thanx again

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Oh no my friend the FALSE disclosure has begun......

edit on 31-10-2010 by ICbluebeam because: incorrect url

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Wheres the second vid ???
I seen those videos already, they could be apart of blue beam, too..
To scare the people who believe in alien ufo's cause we are the ones who know about that

and the regular people who dont know about that (blue beam) would be scared any-ways

Real or not, we all would be scrared shizzy any-ways
just my thoughts

new topics

top topics

join