It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this picture and tell me the oil disappeared!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It is not a mackerel of any kind, It is a Dolphin,mahi-mahi, Dorado, whatever other local name you want to call it. All fish have a blood line that runs along the spine covered by a thin membrane which is a rather dark red color when alive but turns Brown/Dark Green/ or even Black depending on how long the fish has been dead and /or the temperature of the water It appears that that membrane has been cut to expose said blood but the "black substance" in question would have had to have been deliberately smeared all over the rest of the innards of the fish to look the way it does. I am a firm believer that the Gulf is ruined due to the oil spill and will remain runid for years if not generations to come but this picture is not concrete proof that the supposed "Oil" inside this fish is in fact Oil.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a fish of that size may have been caught with whole squid. it could simply be the contents of the fish's stomache covered in ruptured squid ink.

it looks an awful lot like squid ink to me... a very grainy and almost impossibly-black black color...

peace,
mbzastava

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sk1951

I was just asking in case.

Having been an avid fisherman my whole life and having cleaned thousands of fish, there is no way I could tell if that black stuff in the fish photo is oil or not. It is also odd they purposefully split the digestive tract down the middle on purpose and then spread the contents around on the other organs.

I'm not defending the Oil Company, quite the contrary. I don't want to see the fishing industry hurt over anything not true. They have been hurt enough. I also never believe grandiose conspiracies where thousands of people are supposedly hiding information and in on some huge conspiracy as that is just foolish.

Anyone who has studied this knows that oil breaks down naturally over time and considering how long it's been, it's highly doubtful it's in the water anymore.

Why destroy more people with fabrications is all I'm saying. You need to know if that was oil in that photo or normal excrement. Since we can see the tract was purposefully split and then spread around, its a reasonable question as to whether it is in fact oil.

If it is oil, I'll join in. I see nothing to show me its oil. Just normal fish excrement and the photo shows why it is there.

As to the shrimp, I don't think my question was unreasonable. Not everyone knows they have an organ you have to strip out that contains a black, oily substance which is just normal waste. Accusing a food establishment of knowingly selling oil tainted Shrimp is very serious and no rational person would do that unless they tested it to confirm it is oil. A radical would though.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It has disappeared...to the gulf floor.

By chance, was at a child's party this weekend. Got talking to other Dad's, we spoke of our job's. When asked what he did, he started his reply with "Well, remember the Gulf oil spill..." well he told us he worked for the company which made the dispersant, and how it is only recommended for small spills, not to the extention of what was actually happening. He told us of how it just sinks it to the floor and how on a small scale, micro-organisms blah blah break it down safely.

They were using that horrible stuff recklessly...shame on them...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Adamanteus

It gets to the point that so many people have their own agendas with which to manipulate people that no one knows what to believe any more. If this is what that picture is all about then shame on who sent it out. Time to head for the hills.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Adamanteus

yeh your right it is a dolphin, I was just looking at the spots and streaks on the belly

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't have to believe this picture to be true to know that I'll never EAT a gulf critter again. I don't trust it, nor do I trust any food supply with the government stamp of approval on it. Haven't you seen all the poisonous # they stock in grocery stores? There's barely anything health or even wholesome left! Your food supply is key to the attack to force us to accept global government. They need to bend you all over their knee, and they must have you beg for global government this way you'll accept their upcoming eugenics agenda. I for one barely trust anything in a grocery store anymore, and I am getting ready for the coming attack on our food supply. What are you doing, actually trusting this #. Fools get what they deserve, if there's proof of anything here, it's that trusting the system is a foolish act that is often proven to be fatal to people, this historical fact didn't change in modern history; they just got better at sweeping stuff like this under the carpet.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by casijones

No more sushi for me.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't even touch a fish out of The Gulf. It could have the Blue Plague. Dead fish full of oil is the least of our problems.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I also never believe grandiose conspiracies where thousands of people are supposedly hiding information and in on some huge conspiracy as that is just foolish.

well, looks to be so nicely-grounded wiseful point
however, ans me, please, what has a least reason been to sink crude???

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I do wish that the 'crying wolf' syndrome would stop, regarding the Gulf catastrophe. So many fake reports, speculation, that anything of substanance will be lumped in with the fake cries. What a shame. It is a serious problem, and should not be subjected to faked out photos like this one.

Any responsible person with information on poisined seafood would report it accordingly, not to you tube or facebook.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsi1991awd
Are you serious?? You have obviously NEVER seen a fish outside of a frying pan. Do you want me to school you?? IN SHORT, a fish takes in water through its mouth...when they close their mouth, the water gets pushed past the gills and the oxygen is absorbed on its way out. There is NO WAY for this water to just "float around" in the cavity. The gills are external and it is a closed loop system. There's no possible way for the water to seep in and just float around in the cavity.

Alright - excuse me for not knowing every little thing about fish; I worded some things wrong, I typed quick and was just trying to put an example down for why there may be oil within the fish.

Originally posted by tsi1991awdYou are a #ing moron.

Thanks, great way to help instill those things you just taught me

edit on 11/1/2010 by highlyoriginal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
regardless of what substance that might of been, i would never touch any fish from the gulf for atleast 100 years, if im alive at that time.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Why can't any part of our government such as the E.P.A., B.L.M., F.D.A., hold B.P. and Halaburtons feet to the fire? I know that there is big money trying to keep this hidden, but damn. I love sea-food but after seeing this, I just guess I'll have to quit eating it. What B.P. and Halaburton have done is so evil it stinks. The current condition of the Gulf is pitiful and has been rendered useless for generations to come.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The oil disappeared!!!!

Happy now?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

That is disgusting, it is extremely sad this has been attempted to be forgotten. All 1 can say is the animals have protection that is not pleased.... SAD
S&F for the reminding content OP that no that oil didnt majikalli disappear but has has been injested in the environment in many ways.
edit on 11/1/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Great, people who don't know anything about fish are going to cause another panic in the Coast.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Mineral Management Service along with BP and other oil companies, did some research on deep water spills in Norway in 2000.

As part of their research they created a deep water spill of their own to see the effects chemically as well as how it would disperse.

Here is a video on that.

Here are links to the report.

www.boemre.gov...
www.boemre.gov...
www.boemre.gov...
www.boemre.gov...
www.boemre.gov...

The MMS and BP knew what damage this would cause well before the actual spill.
I know there is a bunch to digest from the report, but this report does confirm that
the most toxic of these chemicals will not disperse, but become part of the environment.

I'm not the one who found this report, but it needs to get out into the mainstream.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Guzzeppi because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2010 by Guzzeppi because: sp.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

So many fake reports, speculation

if you want to see fake and speculations -- look at the gov. & bp
o(lo)bama swims in the GOM, 1k barrels a day...
humans say that they have became sick after beginning of the story, however, this fact is not a top news at all. fake photos against bp are usual way of propagandistic work -- they only compromise own opponents

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tsi1991awd

Faked or not I still wouldn't eat seafood from the gulf. At this point I wouldn't risk eating any of it. There's already been plenty of gulf fisherman saying they wouldn't eat it. That's good enough for me. Plus if the government says the seafood okay I know it's a lie. Sad but true. My prayers are with all the good folk down there. I hope you can find a way to get the hell out of there!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join