It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepwater satellite weapons used?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been discussed here before but i remember when the disaster originaly happened i seen a picture of the rigs helipad with a massive hole in it . This made me curious but never the less it went to the back of my mind because i didnt have an explanation. Then i seen this video www.youtube.com... witch captured my curiosity. Now if you try doing a google image search for this helipad picture it is pretty hard to find. I would just like to know what the users think since i havent seen it discussed here before.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
exactly...i thought the same when i saw that picture the first time...

thx for bringing this back to my mind

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Your welcome, Obiously something dark is going on here i cannot speak for the legitimacy of the video since i have never seen a laser beam recorded in real life so cannot compare it to anything. But i must say the video doesnt look like the beam has been edited in however i dont know either weather it could be a glitch. It would be interesting to hear some interviews from workers who where on the rig before it exploded.

www.abovetopsecret.com... In this topic a bp worker disscusses how human body parts washed up on shore and they where told to leave the area till it was cleaned up. This video however has been removed and is #ing hard to find....Why? why havent these body parts been tested for residues from explosions ect and instead been pushed under the carpet?

Why did goldman sack sell 44% of there shares a day before the spill?

Why did they purchase an oil clean-up company 10 days before the Deepwater Horizon explosion?

Its #ing obvious to a blind man that something is going on here but what?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Examining the video you linked, I think the "beam" you see is a film artifact due to the intense light and a low quality camera. Notice how towards the end, when the smoke gets in way of the intense light of the fire, the beam disappears. But when the fire's light becomes intense again due to the smoke not being in way of the line of sight, the beam appears again.

As for the hole in the helipad? I see burn marks around it that resemble what happens to a piece of painted plywood placed over a fire. The paint ontop begins to smoke and combust before a hole is gradually worn in from the bottom. Perhaps the fire was once directly under the helipad and caused that hole?

Simply speculating.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
Examining the video you linked, I think the "beam" you see is a film artifact due to the intense light and a low quality camera. Notice how towards the end, when the smoke gets in way of the intense light of the fire, the beam disappears. But when the fire's light becomes intense again due to the smoke not being in way of the line of sight, the beam appears again.

As for the hole in the helipad? I see burn marks around it that resemble what happens to a piece of painted plywood placed over a fire. The paint ontop begins to smoke and combust before a hole is gradually worn in from the bottom. Perhaps the fire was once directly under the helipad and caused that hole?

Simply speculating.

Appretiate the speculation however if a fire started there why is none of the surroundings effected and any fire that burt intesly enough to burn through steel has to be 3000degrees

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think we can all agree there are inside jobs being done to further sustain entities.

Sure the Chinese are smart and the brightest at Math but when you factor in we will kill our own people to swindle a deal.....

Something even bigger is going to happen sooner. I think the landing pad had a blowtorch fire under it and was put out as this photo was taken. You can see the water spray on the left side of the frame as they drew back.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

I remember this speculation from earlier in the year regarding the same video. I don't know the answer for the hole in the heli pad but a laser beam, or whatever, seems odd to me for a few reasons. I would expect an intense fire at the point of said beam and I simply don't see that. If said beam blasted through the heli pad and ignited the fire why would the beam still be used while the fire's burning in the video?

As others have said, the blue beam appearance is because of the intense light and the limitations of the sensor in the camera. In the beginning of the video the person is taking still pictures while in video mode. You can see the frame freeze and hear a clicking sound. The camera I have, a Canon Power Shot S3 IS, has the same abilities and makes the identical sound while doing so. I've seen the same blue beam appearance in video's I've taken with more than one camera and with less intense light. If you're really curious I'm sure I could find one of the videos I mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join