It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Disclosure.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What would you think if the Governments of the world came out and said that all UFO activity was down to them, with there black budget projects?

Then they released evidence that showed these crafts at work, and even specs on how they were built.

Would you trust them? Would you see it as a double bluff style cover up to once again draw your attentions from the fact that they are not of this world?

Personaly i would be happy with this disclosure because at least id have answers. It may not be what i want to hear, but i could set my mind at rest at least.
edit on 29/10/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Before I would be happy about that type of disclosure I would like to hear
what they have to say about abductions.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Well, that good very well be the case. If they brought out evidence that proved that all unexplained ufo's were them, then that would be case closed
All i want is to get to the bottom of the ufo phenomenon, which is very real, and very unexplained.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Lets say for the sake of argument that they proved that they had use Electro magnetic fields to enduce the experiences as a cover for testing the system and then even planted trackers in them to keep track on them.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Yeah i agree. At least its better than them refusing to aknowlege that anything has happened. It may make us safer, in the fact that we would report thses cases as possible spy planes etc. Rather than jumping straight to the ET explanation.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I would listen to what they had to say and then make my own judgement once i have taken into account all of their explanations and seen their video/picture evidence.

Anybody who says, no it would be a blatent cover-up should really open their mind a bit as well. Although i don't think this type of disclosure will happen because there are aliens in my opinion, we would have to sit down and listen to any explanation the worlds governments gave us, but not necassarily believe them.

This is of course theoretical because we all know aliens exist right...well i think they do

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If the government came out and said all UFO and alien abductions stuff was down to them I'd be shocked to the core. Wouldn't believe it really. But, if they proved it was them I'd know 100% that this is indeed PRISON PLANET and we're all fecked for sure. I'd start wondering if suicide was the only method of escape for the soul.

Happy to say however, I don't think it's them. They're just a bit closer to the truth and have more 'toys'. I'll get my hands on them toys eventually.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Whatever.
To answer your question, yes it would be ok for me and I would have no problems with that type of disclosure.
I don`t need ET's that bad.
We would have some interesting times ahead of us in terms of space exploration/energy resources I guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Theres always going to be room for a conspiracy though. People would just claim that they reversed engineered the technology and then presented the crafts they'd made as a result.

I believe its ET's over the Government simply because even the most secret technology gets released or leaked eventualy yet non of whats been seen. hmmmmmmm?

Makes you think.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yeah it would leave you with the some big questions. Like why create these crafts simply to use on this planet?
I would'nt go as far as topping myself over it, but id have to question there reasoning.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I wouldn't top myself because I was upset. I'd consider it as a method of escaping. If I didn't believe I'd survive my body's demise then I wouldn't consider it at all. Equally, if they said we're doing "most" of the UFOs and abductions then I'd know there was someone else at it too. Then I'd have to stick around to find out who "they" were.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Indeed it does adn i certainly think you are right on the conspiracy front. This site is proof that some people are desperate for a conspiracy, something controversial. Tbe honest i think it would be difficult for the government to prove anything simply because of the conspiracy theorists. Makes investigation a lot more fun though.

The way i see it though is that if they did say it was them and then released the files and evidence, they would have to disclose everything. They wouldnt be able to keep anything obvous from us agin because of trust. Therefore they would have to show us inside any secret bases (area 51) etc, to prove they aren't hiding anything else. If there was an alternate disclosure, im sure i wouldnt be the first person to ask what they were doing at area 51 then. Its a bit huge and secretive for just building aircraft.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I supose death is one way you could escape, and i do believe you live on after. Im just not sure how bringing about your own demise would effect it. On the other hand you may be able to use some of what they relesed to design your own craft and get away from them that way.

Im just waiting to see if worm holes are possible so i can volenteer to be the first one through one. If i survived id be free. If i died in the process id be free. Win win situation.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Even if they did show us area 51 people would still say they moved all the juicy stuff else where. It would go on and on. Its already like this because they lied so much in the past, admiting they'd been lying all along about UFO's would finnish them off.

Maybe thats why any disclosure is unlikely.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would believe it , were it proven beyond any doubt, reasonable or otherwise. However , I would not be satisfied till every person who caved to preasure and covered it up was shot to bloody ruin for treason against the people of his nation, be he British , American, or from any other government involved in a cover up which has spanned so many decades.
Governments need to accept that the people rule , and all parliments are there to do is simply to do as they are damned well told by the people. That goes for the government, and every arm it has, be it parlimentary , military , or intelligence. We own it, we must be the ONLY ones to control it, and decide what we do and do not need to know. That choice must be taken from the shadows and dragged , screaming its last ragged breath ,into the light. That would give me satisfaction. Anything else, would leave me with the feeling of work undone, the feeling that someone needs to be sucking dirt, and isnt.... thats never a good feeling. Its sure as hell not satisfying.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I hear you, but what if they used disclosure as a bargaining chip. They only give us it if we agree that no one faces any form of punishment and everyone keeps there positions in government. They also agreed to be completely transparent from then on.

Would disclosure be worth it?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I'm just looking at it from a perspective of there perhaps already being a little "soul harvesting" going on and my refusal to be harvested by a government who would use us all as guinea pigs for years behind their big fat lies.

It would be my final act of rebellion, unless I was reincarnated here anyway
Bummer. Back to the drawing board. I need a plan B.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

No. No surrender , no retreat, no escape, just justice and truth even if it kills everything on Earth, even if the big cheeses destroy the planet because we rebel, there must be a reckoning, and no bargains will be made with traitors.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Heck, what are we even waiting for... Lets start rounding them up now. They'll find it hard to hide anything when we take the Keys off them. Im not surprised that the American Government has the martial law clauses written in to their laws. They seem to give they're citizens plenty of reasons to start a riot. As for hear in the UK. If fathers for justice can traverse the security measures, im sure an army of pissed off Brits would have no problem. They'd probably just roll over after a while.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal
What would you think if the Governments of the world came out and said that all UFO activity was down to them, with there black budget projects?

Then they released evidence that showed these crafts at work, and even specs on how they were built.

Would you trust them? Would you see it as a double bluff style cover up to once again draw your attentions from the fact that they are not of this world?

Personaly i would be happy with this disclosure because at least id have answers. It may not be what i want to hear, but i could set my mind at rest at least.
edit on 29/10/10 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

Problem with this theory is it opens up an even LARGER one if the gov is making the ufo's.... The new question being, how did the people from cave times predict that in 2000 our gov. would be building them? Because theres paintings of them on cave walls

top topics

<<   2 >>

join