It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects over the Black Sea -Oct 28, 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This one, I first thought might have been "lanterns" but then at about 1:42 into the clip, one at the far right splits into 2, then at 1:45 morphs back into it, Then splits again...?

Thoughts?
Lanterns with cgi

edit on 29-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

lanterns again, they don't merge, they just drift past each other in close proximity giving the illusion of a merge.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow, more blurry lights, with no frame of reference. I really hate to be this way, but what is with all the blurry dots of light on all the videos lately. This video I cant even tell if these are in the sky or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I see a BIG conspiracy here...

It's the invasion of the Lantern and Balloon youtubers hired by the Government to attempt to destroy ATS credibility... and we always fall right into the trap (yeah I am here to
)

Maybe we need a panel to pre screen and youtube UFO video before its allowed to be posted.

What we need to do is investigate who markest Chines Lanterns and see if it is a CIA front

edit on 29-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i agree but if we did that we would probably only have a couple of videos to talk about !.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
Wow, more blurry lights, with no frame of reference. I really hate to be this way, but what is with all the blurry dots of light on all the videos lately. This video I cant even tell if these are in the sky or not.

I've yet to see a single UFO video taken this entire month of October that wasn't a bunch of blurry dots. No craft sitings, no decent CGI ships floating behind palm trees, no other shapes, nothing -- just dots.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
i agree but if we did that we would probably only have a couple of videos to talk about !.

If we only had a couple to talk about then we could spend time on soem really good thread... but the good threads always seem devoid of posters

And the few good videos would get a lot of flaggy thingies, like this one

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

That looks just like chinese lanterns. Shame really, don't worry though, our questions will be answered today by Obama himself when he tells us there are aliens.

edit on 29/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

i agree, but at least these objects are in the sky unlike the auckland one which is a playstation move controller in the dark!....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
why carnt people keep the camera still i bet if they were filming their kids it would be still unreal !!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well although that footage is interesting, i find it extremely difficult to take anything seriously that is presented by jaime maussan as he is known to support proven hoaxes.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Definitely lanterns, ive seen the likes of them before and everything matches especially the color.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
well although that footage is interesting, i find it extremely difficult to take anything seriously that is presented by jaime maussan as he is known to support proven hoaxes.

So.. by your logic... IF CNN reported a valid UFO today... then went on to a new story the next day... and the UFO story was picked up by Dave Icke or Jamie Maussen... (as it would be) then you would dismiss it just because of the presenter?

edit on 29-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
At 1;18 the camera zooms away, stops, and restarts with the lights in triangle formation

Could be LEDs and an ocean sound track.

Sad, but it's not convincing.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
Definitely lanterns, ive seen the likes of them before and everything matches especially the color.

How do you explain the triangle formation?
BTW, Do you own GEICO?

new topics

top topics

join