It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contribution to Peace. To begin... start with yourself! (REMOVE THIS THREAD!!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

"if you want to see a different World with no NEGATIVE things, begin with yourself." -Norroy08
edit on 10/28/2010 by Shoomoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

This is a beautiful video both in imagery and spirit. I am curious to know why the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis is behind this.

What have I done lately to promote peace?

I have allowed my driver's license to expire and have returned it with a Notice of Termination.
Then, so as not to be "part of the problem" of wasting energy resources, as well as not wanting to be blood-guilty by association with those who are harming the earth with their rape drilling practices, I have found another mode of transportation.

I also took into consideration what my purchase might help to accomplish for others.

For every two Kona Africa Bikes sold in the USA, the company will donate one bike to health care workers in Africa so that they can travel to remote areas to administer comfort and aid to the sick.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

thank you for the post, but this has been copied alot by mistake. Can you repost this in the thread without the REMOVE THE THREAD label? Thanks & Sorry ^_^

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow... really? Cutes images and happy phases, with barely a reflexion on the part of the OP?

This is like all the crap my mother in law sends me from those new age hippy people. The video literally contains nothing except little happy phrases. For such a simple video, they manage to screw up the presentation. These messages are the typical stuff that 50 something y/o send out to the internet, with gthe intention of changing someone's way of thinking.

"I'm gonna make you happy... watch my video"

Come on give us something worthy to be happy about, not images and thoughts.

ETA : I forgot the music, it's real painful to listen to. It's like the time lost watching the video is twice as long because the music multiplies the importance of that time wasted.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Wowbagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wowbagger
Wow... really? Cutes images and happy phases, with barely a reflexion on the part of the OP?

This is like all the crap my mother in law sends me from those new age hippy people. The video literally contains nothing except little happy phrases. For such a simple video, they manage to screw up the presentation. These messages are the typical stuff that 50 something y/o send out to the internet, with gthe intention of changing someone's way of thinking.

"I'm gonna make you happy... watch my video"

Come on give us something worthy to be happy about, not images and thoughts.

ETA : I forgot the music, it's real painful to listen to. It's like the time lost watching the video is twice as long because the music multiplies the importance of that time wasted.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Wowbagger because: (no reason given)

Ah, the world is saved once again with happy, feel good phrases. Happy thoughts...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Thanks! This video is profound, and i got to listen to a mix of that and Bring Me The Horizon's new song called Memorial. (Seeing them next Wednesday! but enough about that.) Oh by the way, that 2nd to last image was beautiful. The wooden path way through the jungle environment. I wish generally, our culture was more prone to that type of natural environment. It's good for the soul.

new topics

top topics

join