It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting Frequencies to Warp Gravitational Fields

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
From general relativity, it is understood that acceleration and gravitation shifts the frequencies of particle-waves downscale. I postulate, therefore, that shifting the frequencies of particle-waves back upscale will cause a counter-acceleration and generating an anti-gravitational force. The way this can be achieved is by somehow changing either the dielectric coefficient or magnetic permeability of the space surrounding and spanning the particle-wave or material made up particle-waves. Perhaps that fine-tuning can be done with a coiling pattern of laser beams or something.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

????

Is there a Google translator that rewords intelligent-nese into something readable for us layman..?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Brother, I got no clue what that means. I really hope someone here can make us understand it because sounds important.

Oh, I got it. You mean levitation right?
edit on 28-10-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I believe some sort of correlation is being made between the doppler shift (red shift) apparent in the spectra of distant stars which suggests they are moving away from us, and somehow modifying space to cause that shift to occur in the opposite direction. I think the postulation is that some sort of energy field could accomplish that resulting in it becoming easier to travel great distances in a shorter period of time.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
From general relativity, it is understood that acceleration and gravitation shifts the frequencies of particle-waves downscale. I postulate, therefore, that shifting the frequencies of particle-waves back upscale will cause a counter-acceleration and generating an anti-gravitational force. The way this can be achieved is by somehow changing either the dielectric coefficient or magnetic permeability of the space surrounding and spanning the particle-wave or material made up particle-waves. Perhaps that fine-tuning can be done with a coiling pattern of laser beams or something.

from what i understand wave partical functions can be modulated by speed and inflenced by gravity
and the op seams to be asking the question
if wave partical interactions can be modulated by cooling off the particals with a lazer the wave modulations would impart energy as it is modulated.

this energy would be a sourounding feild with the effects of anti gravity by nutrealization of gravitons by way of frequency modulation or removing energy/movement and projecting it into the surrounding space to energize
the empty space to provide a diapole in empty space

hey op am i close?

xp

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Is there a Google translator that rewords intelligent-nese into something readable for us layman..?

puz:

LOL, my brain said ARGGGGHHH!!!
I do believe the OP is smarter than a 5th grader (not to mention a large number of folks with college degrees!)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I postulate, therefore, that shifting the frequencies of particle-waves back upscale will cause a counter-acceleration and generating an anti-gravitational force.

This logic appears flawed to me. That one particular cause generates one particular effect does not mean that replicating that effect will duplicate a particular cause. It would be like suggesting that since eating too much makes you fat, being fat would create food.

it is understood that acceleration and gravitation
shifts the frequencies of particle-waves downscale.

Ok. But that is a relative shift. A wave motion does not need to correlate with the motion of the medium that is waving. If you put a tub of water in a truck, and splash in the tub to make waves, the direction of those waves can be separate and distinct from the relative motion of the water if you, for example, drive the truck forward.

Splashing in the tub won't make the truck move. Why would shifting frequency cause a gravitational acceleration?

changing either the dielectric coefficient

...so you can alter gravity by rubbing your feet in the carpet to create static electricity?

or magnetic permeability of the space

...so a gram of cotton generates a different net gravity than a gram of iron?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I'll have to reconsider my thoughts on this post since a few things have come to mind and perhaps I've drastically oversimplified things here. The principle I was referring to is actually Special Relativity, not General Relativity. I'm really sorry to have confused you all.

The idea behind time dilation due to acceleration is that if you have a light beam in a rocket ship that is accelerating straight forward, and that beam bounces between mirrors at the front and the rear of the rocket ship, that each time the photons in the beam travels from the rear to the front it travels a further distance than when the photons travel from the front mirror back to the rear mirror due to the acceleration of the ship. In effect, the period of time the photon travels the distance from the rear to the front will continually grow longer but the period of time the photon travels from the front to the back will continually grow shorter.... hey it's been a while since I've thought about this

So the period P=2d/c would be the time it takes the photon to travel from the back to the front (d/c) and then back again (d/c). If the rocket ship is not accelerating then the frequency should remain constant W=1/P.

If the rocket ship is accelerating, with initial velocity "v" relative to an observer, then the time period should be time from back to front P*(v+sqrt(2ad))/c and then front to back again P*(v+sqrt(4ad) - sqrt(2ad))/c, so the resulting time period for an object accelerating should be P(a,v,d) = 2d*(2v+sqrt(4ad))/c^2

Analogous to this is that the period of the atomic clock should increase and the frequency should decrease with acceleration and gravity. I think therefore that by causing the frequency of the atomic clock to decrease you can thereby counteract gravitation. In fact, the period should be dependent on the number of oscillations too:

P(a,v,d,n) = 2d*(2v+sqrt(n*4ad))/c^2
edit on 28-10-2010 by quantum_flux because:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

quantum,

Have you ever checked out Nassim Haramein?

He lectures on Relativity and explains that it doesn't properly take into account torsion.

edit on 28-10-2010 by AeroEngineer because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

are you refering to this utube vid?

it has what you described
xp

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
From general relativity, it is understood that acceleration and gravitation shifts the frequencies of particle-waves downscale.

Gravity, maybe.

Acceleration? Only if the source is accelerating away.

Coming towards you, it's shifted up.

The rest of your post appears to be fairly good evidence that you smoke some sort of drug or something.

Harte

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Gravitation is merely an acceleration field.

top topics

join