It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food packaging chemical can reduce quality of semen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Depopulation agenda?

Turns out that BPA chemical everyone is talking about, which was recently banned as a toxic substance in Canada, and also found in EVERY Canadian's urine, and is still found in many products in America (including I have heard toilet paper, and credit card receipts) has been found to make a man's semen weaker!

Exposure to a chemical found in food packaging and other plastics, BPA, can reduce the quality of men's semen, according to the findings of a five-year study and one of the few involving humans rather than animal models.

Link to article...

Now why was this chemical unleashed on the population without safety testing? Who are the idiots in command? Or are they not idiots; do they know full-well what these chemicals have done?

Ideas? Comments? Opinions? Any more information? What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Maybe it is all a huge conspiracy. TPTB knew it weakens semen and It was the plan all along for population control ......idk. just a guess
But I kind of wish the US would ban it too..... well, maybe I just would like companies to be responsible enough to not poison us with it , so we wouldn't need gov interference... but we all know that most companies wont do that .

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
sounds like population control to me, and i think it might be one in a list of chemicals that might be doing the same thing, but we do not know of or hasnt been tested yet.

also theres always the money behind it, maybe they did know that it was dangerous, but in long term, and it was cheaper to use that the safer one

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

I agree with you.

If a chemical is classified as toxic in our neighboring country and they ban it, why would we still use it? Instead, our government is worrying about things like censoring the internet because of copyright infringement claims -- things that deal with money, while they ignore things that deal with our health.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To the top 3 posters, I think you will find this video highly interesting:

You are all correct.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Thanks for the video.

I'll watch that again. Anyone else have information about this?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i dont know if you guys have seen this thread, theres a lot of info and more vids
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join