It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
whats up ATS? i am 23 and i live near the midwestern united states. just your average broke angry little too smart for their own good whitebread american. i enjoy reading hunter s. thompson and chuck palahniuk books, i don't watch tv, i don't drink, and i still don't really know what i'm going to do with my future. in my opinion it is pretty arrogant to even assume you have a future at all, because tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. people think i am immature, but i just understand that life is too short to waste trying to fit into the norm and chasing after worthless material things. you say loser, i say enlightened. so anyway, welcome me immediately and make me feel warm and fuzzy inside my heart.

CX

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Welcome freakgenius.

Find yourself a seat among the many other self proclaimed geniuses here, and enjoy the education.

If you get stuck with anything, just shout.

CX.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by freakgenius

Hi dude, from what you say in your intro you'll fit right in here

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Welcome to the club...and u sound like a friend of mine. Are u in colorado?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpAndC

no never been there in my life

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Welcome!

Well, there's plenty to read on here while you decide what you want to do with your life, in fact there is so much that you might never decide.

You have bought the ticket, now take the ride

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakgenius
in my opinion it is pretty arrogant to even assume you have a future at all, because tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. people think i am immature, but i just understand that life is too short to waste trying to fit into the norm and chasing after worthless material things.

well , and i thought i was the only one to think like that, people always tell me the same thing, welcome to ats, good to have people here that see life in a diferent way and that think alike.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
that's right playa

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakgenius
whats up ATS? i am 23 and i live near the midwestern united states. just your average broke angry little too smart for their own good whitebread american. i enjoy reading hunter s. thompson and chuck palahniuk books, i don't watch tv, i don't drink, and i still don't really know what i'm going to do with my future. in my opinion it is pretty arrogant to even assume you have a future at all, because tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. people think i am immature, but i just understand that life is too short to waste trying to fit into the norm and chasing after worthless material things. you say loser, i say enlightened. so anyway, welcome me immediately and make me feel warm and fuzzy inside my heart.

Welcome enlightend loser freakgenius, I hope you feel welcome at ats!
I'm just kidding,
(preparing you for what is to come at ats where you have to know what you are talking about
and still get chopped to pieces when you do.
). Sincere welcome.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
that was pretty mean, excuse me while i go cry for three hours

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

excuse me while i go cry for three hours

Actually, you have to wait until you have 20 posts before you can cry at all...but it goes by quickly so hang tough.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

awe I couldn't resist welcoming you to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.Take a good look at the glistening nebulaes of incomprehensible beauty. 32.7 trillion planets within our seventh Superuniverse alone, it's absolutely breathtaking! .

As to the future well there is a fork in the road that is explained in the videos below. Enjoy!

Part 1 Of 4 - The Galactic Federation's Awakening Call
Video link removed

In love and Light

[Mod Edit - removed video link]
Regarding the GFL Hoaxes
edit on 31/10/2010 by Sauron because: youtube link removed

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hi freakgenius, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

great, awesome let's do it
discuss topics i mean, not sex

new topics

top topics

join