It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manly Palmer Hall's "Truth of Love"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

wanted to bring the following lecture to your attention, I personally found it to be very uplifting and interesting to say the least. A beautiful talk by Manly Palmer Hall, a Canadian-born author, mystic, 33° Mason and founder of the Philosophical Research Society, well known for his work "The Secret Teachings of All Ages".

This great lecture begins with the 5th century Christian philosopher Boethius, alone in his prison awaiting death. There in his cell, a beautiful woman adorned in radiant clothing introduces Herself as Truth, come to be with him the rest of his life. Mr. Hall tells us how we too can commit ourselves to Truth, an infinite being, how Truth will come to us and we are never left alone.

I hope you find it as thought provoking as I did, and would love to hear your thoughts on his words.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

In his over 70-year career, Hall delivered approximately 8,000 lectures in the United States and abroad, authored over 150 books and essays, and wrote countless magazine articles.

If you are interested in more of his lectures/articles and audio files then visit:

Manly P. Hall Archive

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
thank you very much for taking the time to put these together

i look forward to watching the clips and checking out the archive

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

Ty, looking forward to your reply.

Now Manly P. Hall himself is a very interesting person with an awe-inspiring history, especially his background in masonry alone is very interesting to look into. His earliest work, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy", which he published by the age of 27 (very astounding), would later become the most successful work of his career and would introduce him into the circles of masonry. He was a knight patron of the Masonic Research Group and a 33° mason (the highest honor conferred by the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite). So you can bet that this man knows his stuff and is well literate in the mystic and occult teachings of the past and present.

I for one look forward to read more of his works since he is fairly new to me, but as of now he honestly did guide me to a new level of understanding.

top topics

join