It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy UFO Batman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If this has already been posted, please remove/delete. Thanks. As for the title, I just used what was on the YTube video.

I'm not big on the UFO phenomenon but this caught my attention as it was posted on 1 of my many sites I visit to get news for the day (outside of MSM).

This took place on 10/23/10 (monday) on the Pennsylvania/Delaware border line. Seems like they were traveling on the highway and pulled over to videotape, while other motorists pulled over as well??

What interested me was how there was other witnesses to the event. They showed landscape with the sky that had the "UFOs". Some can argue that it was the traditional chinese lanterns or Project Bluebeam. Personally, I believe that they were exercising bluebeam. I'm just curious to see what other members have to say. Look forward to hearing your comments.

Sidenote:: I love how the lady sounds all freaked out and screams: "Give me the camera!" haha.

edit on 26-10-2010 by JWash because: spelling

edit on 26-10-2010 by JWash because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Until one moves the opposite way of the wind, its nothing. Probably chinese lanterns. haha sadly

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i think this has featured in a few threads and it is an interesting one though, i just get the feeling its lanterns and im not a skeptic!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Can someone link me the website to buy these chinese lanterns? These must be the new silly bands since there are videos of them showing up from every country.

I cant find them on ebay.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Does anyone think that they could be some kind of "chinese style lanterns" using multi-colored led lights?

Because if it was traditional flame for the light source, I don't think it would stay lit in windy conditions (since they were moving around) or show different color spectrums.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Already posted here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MZYYY

Thank you. I figured something like this would be posted on ATS already. All the more reasons why I love ATS, always w/ the quickness on bringing the news or other weird stuff, haha.

Mod please feel free to do your thing w/ this thread. Thanks...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWash
Does anyone think that they could be some kind of "chinese style lanterns" using multi-colored led lights?

Because if it was traditional flame for the light source, I don't think it would stay lit in windy conditions (since they were moving around) or show different color spectrums.

Regular chinese lanterns often put out "different spectrums"..
mostly oranges, whites, yellows, and reds.

I thought they might be 'UFO's to, when the video was first posted, days ago, in multiple threads.

Then i watched this~ www.youtube.com...

You can watch him make the "chinese lantern" from a clear garbage bag,
and watch him "launch" it..
watch when he launches it, and its in the air..
it looks exactly like the objects in PA. ("red light" inside and all)

I have a good feeling they are just home-made lanterns.
Sadly. lol

Why do you think they cant stay lit in windy conditions?
Thats what they are designed to do.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I love when people start saying "HAARP!" or "Bluebeam!!" when neither of those projects are really understood by the general public at all.

top topics

join